Login

russian armor

[2v2]What can I do in this scenario?

28 Feb 2017, 02:21 AM

Thing went downhill when I lost my first IS and failed to counter the Kubel's vet 1 ability, which let the Falls guy saw every movement of mine.

After that I lost control over the game and got rolled over by enemy KT and 2 Falls squads.

So the question is:
1. What to do with IS when facing Falls?
2. What should I do to avoid getting into this situation?

2 Mar 2017, 00:01 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

I feel strategists may be avoiding this due to the fact it's a team game and they're more difficult to give advice on. I also feel that Sturmpanther would be one of the more suitable strategists to give advice in this area as his is quite highly ranked in teamgames. However since no one has taken this and has been sitting for multiple days I will be reviewing this tonight within a few hours.
2 Mar 2017, 03:13 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

I feel strategists may be avoiding this due to the fact it's a team game and they're more difficult to give advice on. I also feel that Sturmpanther would be one of the more suitable strategists to give advice in this area as his is quite highly ranked in teamgames. However since no one has taken this and has been sitting for multiple days I will be reviewing this tonight within a few hours.

I'm unable to take this currently. Someone else will have too.
2 Mar 2017, 11:53 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

We review every modus when we have time. From 1vs1 to 4vs4 !

P.S i will watch it
2 Mar 2017, 12:31 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Thing went downhill when I lost my first IS and failed to counter the Kubel's vet 1 ability, which let the Falls guy saw every movement of mine.

After that I lost control over the game and got rolled over by enemy KT and 2 Falls squads.

So the question is:
1. What to do with IS when facing Falls?
2. What should I do to avoid getting into this situation?

A) I'm not sure if you want to play with the meta or not. Because your Doc are no meta. If you want to win with the highest potential get this docs:
1) Landmatraz - doc
2) Arty cover - doc
3) One of the crocodile doc / commandoregiment

B)When you cap fuel/ muni point --> build sandbag ( you have the time for it)

C) Your wickers is alone middle + you don't cap anything long time

D)Right side at the muni point. You can't win with 1 IS vs Kübel+ Volks. Also you had no really green socver, because okw wired the cover.

E) Sniper is a good choice, but don't cancle your pio, which you had almsot on the field allready. You need cappower! Enmie have almsto the whole map.

F)
Sniper lose vs 1 Volks frontal. Thats a No-Go

G)You tech AEC, enemie have a luchs, but you don't bring the AEC! Thats a No-Go

H) Min 10: 1 IS, 1 Sniper, 1 wickers death ( you got the wickers back but still) and 20 /35 kills / death. --> Big manpowerbleed

I) For what you chose the avre doc? You have not a single emplacement and no fuel for a avre. You got at this time a chromwell out

btw lol both OKW rushed for KT ...

Game ends with 54/ 138 kill /death as brit!

All in all:

You have to take care more about your units and the single fights. You did not won a single inf fight :(
Hold your troups more together. Support your IS and wickers to each other.
You played a 2vs2. But you played the game alone. You did not care, what the USA guy did. The USA guy tried to help you sometimes.

As brit vs OKW on this map you can't split your units so hard and cap everywhere. Play slow and hold your army together. And then get AEC and mortarpit out. In this game your role was to hold fuel and middle vp. USA tried to get left muni and left vp.

Also when you play this map from south. Try to hold middle and right. Its easier!

Vs Fallies. Get brens on your IS and stay in green cover.
2 Mar 2017, 13:29 PM

I´m not reviewing 2v2 + at all because I played only few 2v2+ gamemodes in my life and I think other strategists like Sturmpanther are more skilled in this part.

Sorry
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight