Login

russian armor

NorthWestFresh - Bode, Swoons

29 Jul 2013, 03:35 AM

Hey guys I am back from my weekend vacation, go ahead and add me on steam(NorthWestFresh) and I would like 5 replays from both of you , 1 where you lost horribly or got owned, another two where you lost but it was a good close match that you feel you could have or should have won, then a hard fought match that was very close and you did win but barely and lastly a replay where you feel you were playing at the top of your game and won decisively. After you link me to these replays (In this thread would be easiest but if you prefer to keep them to yourself my e-mail is pubert12@msn.com) which i suggest you post on the COH2.org replay section to get others feedback as well. Then write up an analysis of your weaknesses and strengths and what you feel you need to improve on and what you would like help with. Ill do the same based on my opinion from the replays and when we are done we will compare notes and go from there.

One other thing I already posted in the matchup thread for you two to add me on steam and it appears neither of you have done so. My time is precious and shall not be wasted so if you guys aren't going to be active in this I will not try so hard myself. As with anything you get out of it what you are willing to put in so I want you guys to put in your best effort and take it seriously if you do that I will give you my best as well.
29 Jul 2013, 06:38 AM

I'm here and ready for action sir. What matchup thread are you talking about? I have been checking here and knew you were going to be gone until today (Sunday) so I've been doing some other things. (I'm mentoring 2 players myself so I'm trying to get that out of the way) I will be on most evenings and will be attempting to stream most of what I do. I will save all replays and post some of the losses as you requested. Thanks for your time. I dop appreciate it and know how valuable it is. This is the third time I have been involved as a mentee and second as a mentor.
29 Jul 2013, 06:39 AM

By the way my name is Lee but you can call me Bode (Boodee) That's my profile names and all. I will send you a friend request in abouyt 5 seconds. Thanks bro.
29 Jul 2013, 07:59 AM

Swoons give me your Steam ID and I'll add you so we can link up for practice. That's if your game. Mine is Bode but there are like 3000 but you can tell me by the amount of CoH2 I play.
29 Jul 2013, 23:46 PM

Hey guys just a note to say I wont be online until really late tonight. It's my 12th wedding anniversary. I didn't forget about it as I was on the ball but I forgot I would be unavailable tonight. I just don't want my mentees or my mentor to think I'm not invested in this. I think this process is great for the community and will help both the mentees and mentors excel at CoH2 so if I miss you tonight I will catch you tomorrow. (I will be on between midnight and 4am PST) Since we are getting a patch please post all the replay links you want to have reviewed tonight and I will broadcast them so you can watch the twitch recordings at Twitch.tv/LBode9 and go to the video section I will title it "mentor session #1". You can view it anytime after tonight. I assume we will have sync errors if I try to review them after Tuesdays patch. It might be best to get replays of the new patch but even games with the current build will help us review basics and things we need to start with. We can get into meta and build orders with the new patches. Can't wait for the new Langres. It was always one of my favs.

To my mentees please try to get me a couple replays by tonight and 5 by Wednesday. Losses please or close games. No stompings as I previously mentioned.
30 Jul 2013, 02:09 AM

Just got back from vegas. I'll start working on the replays now. Btw I added you Bode!
30 Jul 2013, 02:20 AM

I think we should just wait for patch and fresh current replays
7 Aug 2013, 21:31 PM

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know I've had a small family emergency with my mom that required my attention so I have been away or unable to play the last few days. I'm back on it now and will get some more replays to post. I didn't want you to think I wasn't interested in being mentored. I am and will put the time in. Thanks and I'll catch you online.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 20
Germany 400

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment