Login

russian armor

Command Panther teamgame balance

24 Feb 2017, 15:48 PM

The OKW command panther, still untouched since OKW release and retains all it's OP bullshit. Double damage mark target and free buffs for all surrounding units.

Just a waiting game until you get that vet (Very easy to do when fighting churchills or comets), then it breaks the game with the vet bonuses at vet 5 when every axis support weapon in the game gets pak43 range.

This one tank completely ruins teamgames

24 Feb 2017, 16:10 PM

The OKW command panther, still untouched since OKW release and retains all it's OP bullshit. Double damage mark target and free buffs for all surrounding units.

Just a waiting game until you get that vet (Very easy to do when fighting churchills or comets), then it breaks the game with the vet bonuses at vet 5 when every axis support weapon in the game gets pak43 range.

This one tank completely ruins teamgames

Get Command panther on vet4-5 is realy hard. So it's pretty well-deserved reward.
Error is asymmetrical in the late game, not in Command panther.

Is command panther affected his own aura? I can not find it anywhere.
24 Feb 2017, 16:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2017, 16:10 PMAradan

Is command panther affected his own aura? I can not find it anywhere.

No, they removed that together with the self-aura effect of the Panzerbefehlswagen IV in a patch a while ago.

Just a waiting game until you get that vet (Very easy to do when fighting churchills or comets), then it breaks the game with the vet bonuses at vet 5

If you consider getting vet5 on the Command Panther to be easy, you could surely post a replay of your "easily" managing that, right? Because I have never seen that happen, as no match lasted long enough for the Allied side to pump out enough tanks for that to happen.
24 Feb 2017, 16:35 PM

No, they removed that together with the self-aura effect of the Panzerbefehlswagen IV in a patch a while ago.

If you consider getting vet5 on the Command Panther to be easy, you could surely post a replay of your "easily" managing that, right? Because I have never seen that happen, as no match lasted long enough for the Allied side to pump out enough tanks for that to happen.

Thank you

I had vet5 Command panther just only 5-10 games (from my etc 300 games). And I pick this commander almost every time. Enemies usually will surrender or win, before I get enough exp.
24 Feb 2017, 16:54 PM

Command Panther itself isn't that OP - just the fact that its part of the Call-In Vehicle Meta where you get rewarded for not teching and can call in a Panther after losing your T4 building or spending all you fuel on light vehicles. Same thing with Lend Lease Shermans or crutching on Mechanized Assault StuG E/Tiger... Command Panther should probably be tied to Tier 4 Tech and it'd be fine.
24 Feb 2017, 17:01 PM

Teamgames suffer from this kind of thing, my only issue with the Command Panther is that it's 10 CP, it should be a bit more.
24 Feb 2017, 17:16 PM

24 Feb 2017, 17:17 PM

Commandos Nuke nade
24 Feb 2017, 17:17 PM

24 Feb 2017, 17:19 PM

Got your point someone :D Those units do not even need vet to be effective. CP needs 1 hour of constant fighting to reach this batshitop status.
24 Feb 2017, 17:30 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Soviet mark target and the Command panther equivalent are pretty BS. One click abilities with no counterplay that let you melt enemy tanks. They need to change it to a cheaper accuracy buff ability, with readjusted costs; the damage buff is too powerful when combined with other AT sources.

I don't think the Command Panther is OP, but the concept of mark target needs rework along with the Command Panther now that it can't crutch on it.
24 Feb 2017, 18:33 PM

I go spec ops 9/10 times, iv only had a vet 4/5 like twice, the game is over by then or the unit is lost. It's doctorinal and a Shit tone of fuel. Not to mentions it still misses half the time on the move with atrocious reload timing.

My vote is the COMET/CALLIOPE/LAND MATTRESS

Comet is anti everything, tangos with tigers, I often see it pen a tiger meanwhile the tiger will fail to pen. Anti infantry and has corvette speeds, able to crush.

Calliope, just due to its rocket damage, number of rockets with the perfect spread and little warning, same can be said about the landmattress. Destroys OH.
24 Feb 2017, 18:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2017, 17:30 PMTobis
Soviet mark target and the Command panther equivalent are pretty BS. One click abilities with no counterplay that let you melt enemy tanks. They need to change it to a cheaper accuracy buff ability, with readjusted costs; the damage buff is too powerful when combined with other AT sources.

I don't think the Command Panther is OP, but the concept of mark target needs rework along with the Command Panther now that it can't crutch on it.

Soviet - + 25% damage ,sighting aircraft can shoot down
OKW - + 50% damage, no opportunities to drop the ability - this is truth BS
24 Feb 2017, 18:57 PM

Well you can not drop the soviet ability either.
24 Feb 2017, 19:20 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Shooting down the aircraft does not cancel mark target, just the vision from the plane.
24 Feb 2017, 19:23 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

If I'm not mistaken "Mark target" is +30% damage yes?
24 Feb 2017, 19:25 PM

If I'm not mistaken "Mark target" is +30% damage yes?

I read only 25% of the damage
24 Feb 2017, 19:33 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

I read only 25% of the damage

Hmm if only there was a guide on this site that would stop you spreading misinformation...

https://www.coh2.org/guides/52852/the-coh2-ability-guide#2426
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS