Login

russian armor

Pripyat Sector is poorly made, here's why

25 Feb 2017, 16:20 PM

Invis a post for defamation and the following discussion for offtopic.

If you guys have issues, solve it through PM.

The one on page 2 got posted after you did this, my bad.
25 Feb 2017, 16:22 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

If you gave feedback in stream and I missed it, that's a rare case and apologize for that, and anything in the shoutbox is never ever taken seriously, if it is even read.

As for the people, well I'm not going to sit here and list them, guess you'll have to take my word for it.

I thought it was good to look at for the very reason you stated, myself and plenty of others have fun on this map and its a deviation from the standard. The problem comes from the time limit stressed on me to try out the multiple avenues of ending design. If twitch kept the vods I would go back and clip my discussions with 30+ people about adding in 4 more garrisons and the 2 extra VPS, the idea to move the fuel didn't come till after it hit automatch, not to mention other streamers and the like.

Like I've stated if the mappers were properly supported by relic, these changes would be heard in a better fashion and actually have a time frame for implementation. Sadly instead they are busy with DoW 3... Kyle is only one person and can only do so much.

Ninja Edit:

What I mean is if we had say a Relic Coins event like the patch did, we wouldn't have to force people into playing the maps in rotation. I partially take blame for this, as I never even thought of the idea until after it was too late.
25 Feb 2017, 16:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2017, 16:22 PMTric

Mods already dislodged our previous charade. Let us agree to disagree. Again I don't blame you as person.
25 Feb 2017, 16:26 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Mods already dislodged our previous charade. Let us agree to disagree. Again I don't blame you as person.

Meh, it is what it is, sad that I missed your feedback, you can pm me it if you wish. As long as it wasn't along the lines of "this sucks dick" ect;
25 Feb 2017, 16:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2017, 16:26 PMTric

Meh, it is what it is, sad that I missed your feedback, you can pm me it if you wish. As long as it wasn't along the lines of "this sucks dick" ect;

I might be able to dig it up, it was quite lengthy actually, it was one of my rare moments of seriousness. There might have been be a 'this sucks bbc' in there though :megusta:
25 Feb 2017, 16:36 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

I might be able to dig it up, it was quite lengthy actually, it was one of my rare moments of seriousness. There might have been be a 'this sucks bbc' in there though :megusta:

Well if BBC is involved... :wub:

Kappa
25 Feb 2017, 17:58 PM

Permanently Banned
+ to thread, Donni and Dangerous-Cloth.
25 Feb 2017, 20:09 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

A couple of defamatory posts and a troll post invised, post the last advice by a Senior Moderator here.

If you are incapable of discussing a subject in a reasonable fashion, it may be best if you keep stumm and learn.

Back to topic.
25 Feb 2017, 21:25 PM

A couple of defamatory posts and a troll post invised, post the last advice by a Senior Moderator here.
Thank you. This wasn't meant to create an opportunity for people to gang up on creative modders or mapmakers. Tric is a guy who knows his stuff, this specific map just has some characteristics which favor bad playstyles.

I will launch the world builder when I have more time and point out at the main areas which could be improved, main issues are the walls around the bases as well as the alleys and buildings near the spawn zone.
25 Feb 2017, 23:31 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Thank you. This wasn't meant to create an opportunity for people to gang up on creative modders or mapmakers. Tric is a guy who knows his stuff, this specific map just has some characteristics which favor bad playstyles.

I will launch the world builder when I have more time and point out at the main areas which could be improved, main issues are the walls around the bases as well as the alleys and buildings near the spawn zone.

If you could, so I can see what you are leaning towards. I'll understand more of what you are saying, however with some of the planned and previously discussed changes it may bleed into the walls around bases, send me screens or replays if you can and it will help me see what you are referring to.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS