Login

russian armor

Greetings, Axis and Allies!

18 Feb 2017, 12:46 PM

I'm not new to the game, but I did join the forums in a haste in order to report an in-game store transaction error.

Two things...

It's nice to meet you all! To sum myself up as a CoH2 player, I am not really into pvp, simply because I'm not good at it. I don't have the required foresight or micromanagement skills to compete with most players.
I do, however, love playing through the game's campaigns, Theatre of War mission packs and some daily comp-stomp and achievement hunting.

Secondly, I'd like to know where I can report this transaction error of mine, please, so I may have the content that I didn't receive, yet paid for, because the game decided to disconnect me from the Relic servers *just* as the transaction went through.

Good luck and have fun, all!
18 Feb 2017, 17:22 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I'm not new to the game, but I did join the forums in a haste in order to report an in-game store transaction error.

Two things...

It's nice to meet you all! To sum myself up as a CoH2 player, I am not really into pvp, simply because I'm not good at it. I don't have the required foresight or micromanagement skills to compete with most players.
I do, however, love playing through the game's campaigns, Theatre of War mission packs and some daily comp-stomp and achievement hunting.

Secondly, I'd like to know where I can report this transaction error of mine, please, so I may have the content that I didn't receive, yet paid for, because the game decided to disconnect me from the Relic servers *just* as the transaction went through.

Good luck and have fun, all!

Welcome Aerofare!

A) Ask the steam support?

B)
write an email to here: enforcement@relic.com

C) Maybe here you can try it as well, but i would try A and B first: https://community.companyofheroes.com/
21 Feb 2017, 07:05 AM

If want help improving your COH2 skill, I do mentoring :D
8 Mar 2017, 15:36 PM
Admin Red  Badge

:welcome:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %