Login

russian armor

need an improvement again double mortar pit

16 Feb 2017, 16:26 PM

im the Ostheer guy. i've felt like been force out of cover entire game once i've seen 2 comet then decide to give up
16 Feb 2017, 16:44 PM

If no-one can find time to review this before Sunday, I should be able to do it on Sunday.
16 Feb 2017, 18:46 PM

Hello Patrenko,

I will try to review this before Sunday. If I fail you will see it done by Torniks by that date.

Just as a warning, if he got to double Comet before you have enough tanks to stop this the game is fast approaching an end because Comets are over performing and in pairs this is extremely obvious. You probably bled out too much to the pits. For the mean time avoid fighting under the pit unless you plan to destroy it, even if this means giving up some map control. More helpful tips to come once I see the game.
20 Feb 2017, 00:06 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Torniks and Imagelessbean, I will be reviewing this if no review is posted by 1800 GMT Monday 20 February 2017. Please post to the thread if you wish to take this before then, if not I will post to the thread stating I am taking it.
20 Feb 2017, 00:33 AM

Sorry MAN Ostheer has no counter as cheep as Brits spent on 2 Mortars pit /and Bofors

So as Ost you gonna spent much MUCH more MP ?and fuel? to counter those sheit
20 Feb 2017, 09:31 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

im the Ostheer guy. i've felt like been force out of cover entire game once i've seen 2 comet then decide to give up

I will do it, since the both others had no time :)

A) Min 3.50 you lost your pio vs enemie pio

B) Why ass grens on this map vs brits? Use Sniper! Sniper are kind of OP vs brits!

C) Min 7 you lost your mortar to enemie pio

D) Min 7.54 you bring a 222. That is way too late. After that you have still 94 fuel left.

E) Min 9. You lose your 222 frontal to 1 pak

F) Min 10-11 gren and assgren dies.

G) Min 15 you bring a new Ass gren. Don't do this! He is ok in early but midgame this unit will just die

H) Min 20 PiV dies for nothing

I) Min 30. You have a Tiger out and he 1-2 Comets. Get a Stug not a PIV. PIV can't do shit vs Comets.

All in all you have to take care about your units. You get too many wipes! And enemie did not. And it was not vs mortarpit!

When your enemie have no fuel like he had in early and you see a mortarpit --> rush flamerhft and try to kill it.

When you can't kill the mortarpit on this map. Then ignore the middle vp. Get left and right side. There are 2 Vps, 2 fuels and 2 Muni! That's many ress. Mid-lategame you bled out too much to the pits.

Look B. This is really really helpful, when you can mirco him :)

20 Feb 2017, 12:44 PM

pardon me mate been forgot about my thread and thank you

yeah i thought that im about to harass IS with automatic thing turn out die half of a squad during get close to them xD and been worried about my sniper micro cause i'd think i probably can count how many time i build them xD

F) oh and the P4. damn believe me i've ask my self how fool i am xD i never thought PIAT gonna be my threat.

Stug at somepoint i've think i should have one ,but i've been afraid about cromwell flanking entire game samething happen on this map as allied abot fixed turret tank :(

appreciated bro this is really helpful for me i'll add as my new formula again brit. you know all 5 faction i've been play it's always in a same way same build order but when it come to ostheer it is so much option and it make me afriad to try new unit play :D but thanks a lot i'd think i'll spend some time with cheat command to know how to use those unit properly then. thanks mate:D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★