russian armor

Make War Not Love 4

8 Feb 2017, 15:11 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

1.Source: MWNL4

2.How Its Works:
Code
What is Make War Not Love?

Make War Not Love is an annual celebration of all our great strategy games and studios, it’s an opportunity to have some fun and a chance to foster a bit of friendly rivalry amongst ourselves and our great communities!

How do I get involved?

All you need to do is register, pick your faction and then tune in to watch your faction leader take part in various challenges in an attempt to earn points every day to unlock free content for all loyal faction followers.

What are the prizes?

Every day we will award the winning faction with some great DLC for each of the involved titles alongside a SEGA digital title. At the end of the event the overall winning faction will be awarded new digital content for their title.

Great promotions and discounts

As part of MWNL we like to try and make our whole strategy catalogue as easy for anyone to jump in and try as possible. Once the full event kicks off on the 16th Feb, all the titles involved and a wide selection of their associated franchises, are offered at great discounts over on Steam – so there’s never been a better time to try them all out!

3.Info:
'This month Dawn of War 2, Company of Heroes 2, Total War: Warhammer and Endless Legend communities go head to head in Sega's Make War Not Love campaign. This competition pits factions against one another across four challenges starting on February 16 and culminating in a showdown in the Sega Zone at our live event, the PC Gamer Weekender, on Feb 19.

Everyone can get involved by backing a faction on the Make War Not Love site. The greater the support for a faction, the greater the prizes at the end of the event. Here are the milestones.

Feb 14: you can vote to decide which games will feature in the Sega vs. Faction event on Feb 16.

Feb 16: In Sega vs. Faction, Sega community managers battle the faction champion of the voted-for game. The faction champ fights for 50 points and Sega prize bundle 1.

Feb 17: In Art Attack each faction creates a piece of artwork that will be shared to the Make Love Not War page. The community and Sega decides which piece wins the points and Sega prize bundle 2.

Feb 18: Factions run live-streams of their games. The faction that attracts the most views and engagements takes points and Sega prize bundle 3.

Feb 19: The grand final takes place at the Kensington Olympia during the PC Gamer Weekender. Here the two leading factions face off in one another's games to find out who will take the final points and Sega prize bundle 4. The winner also unlocks "very special digital content" for their factions' title.

To celebrate the event, a bunch of Sega's games will be discounted for the duration. Total War: Warhammer will be 33 percent off; Endless Legend will be 75 percent cheaper; and the Dawn of War and Company of Heroes series will be discounted by 80 percent and 75 percent respectively.'

http://www.pcgamer.com/sega-make-war-not-love-4-tournament-finals-to-take-place-at-the-pc-gamer-weekender/

'The winner also unlocks "very special digital content" for their factions' title.'
I refuse to get even remotely excited or hopeful about this, until I know what the 'very special' DLC for COH2 would be. #decal #oneskinseteach

4.DLC Info: https://store.steampowered.com/sale/mwnl4/ At the moment it does not work
8 Feb 2017, 15:25 PM

What's on the table? Some one unique decal? :foreveralone:
8 Feb 2017, 15:36 PM

I agree with your suggestion. Right now, there's nothing that makes me want to join this competition.
8 Feb 2017, 15:38 PM
8 Feb 2017, 15:40 PM

Ah. Yes. Relic websites and their email registration system that takes a century to send the confirmation message. I remember it fondly like last time.
8 Feb 2017, 15:44 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I can only choose about England or USA LOL oO
8 Feb 2017, 15:47 PM

Everything else are just colonial states of these empires!
nee
8 Feb 2017, 16:35 PM

prize probably just free skins or 100k supply.
8 Feb 2017, 16:39 PM

blood skins inc
8 Feb 2017, 17:21 PM

Hopefully they will finally make the achievements available again..... :D
8 Feb 2017, 17:57 PM
Senior Referee Badge

THE NETHERLANDS IS NOT THE UK OR USA FFS
BabyRage SwiftRage

8 Feb 2017, 18:13 PM

Oh, will it be prizes from prior years so I can get more useless supply?

Or maybe bulletins that give 1% more accuracy to units not in the meta?

How about a "new" commander, which is actually a commander everyone already has but you can have again?

So many good options to choose from.
8 Feb 2017, 18:14 PM
Donator 11

Is it me or the site still shows MWNL3?
8 Feb 2017, 18:59 PM

new commanders ? relic stuart for brits pls
8 Feb 2017, 19:27 PM

more pudding rome skins please Kreygasm
8 Feb 2017, 19:31 PM

more pudding rome skins please Kreygasm

Maybe it will be a coupon toward DoW3, I'm running low on toilet paper.
8 Feb 2017, 19:38 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

Event: Play the game during this time

8 Feb 2017, 22:39 PM

Is it me or the site still shows MWNL3?

Same here.
9 Feb 2017, 01:09 AM

lul.

just one.
9 Feb 2017, 02:27 AM

Brace yourselves. New content that we already have awaits