Need an advice again opponent who try to end in early

7 Feb 2017, 00:11 AM

7 Feb 2017, 00:16 AM

beware your eye the explosion so beautiful
7 Feb 2017, 00:34 AM

at somepoint i've felt like i've won because USF mortar xD
7 Feb 2017, 03:59 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Will take a look at the replay and give advice after done viewing. For future posts though make sure if your steam name is not the same as your Coh2.org name to post who you are in the match. From your posts i'm going to guess you're USF, but i have no certainty.
7 Feb 2017, 04:29 AM

Oh forget to tell ya Im LimaOscarMike

and appreciated for help
7 Feb 2017, 05:37 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Yes it took me a few minutes but after you stole the USF mortar early in the game I put it together. Thank you for confirming it though.

So for starters if you see assualt engineers you know he can plant demos and mines so a sweeper is now a must. Once you know he is willing to plant mines as you've detected one or lost units to one I'd recommend 2 squads with sweepers minimum. One of the problems I saw occur was you sent your sweeper to check for demos on the right VP, and there were demos, but you still walked over it and lost your squad. This is probably because your micro is not up to par. When you detect a mine or demo with a sweeper you get a notification on your HUD saying you've detected something. Pressing space will take you to that notification so you can destroy or maneuver around the hazard. If you don't have a sweeper nearby but want to capture a point where you believe there could be a demo, go somewhere in the capping circle away from where you believe he'd plant a demo. Go to the side of the circle closer to his base; he'd plant the demo closer to your base right? And if your don't have a sweeper nearby just stick 1 model in the capping circle, you get all the capping benefits without all the risk. I saw you do this once on the left VP with some Pgrens and only lost 2 models of the 4.

If your opponet is just spamming stuarts get double AT guns and have a gren squad ready for the faust. You got away with 1 AT gun because his micro with the stuarts was rather poor and he dove your base multiple times. The USF player had zero respect for possible mines outside your base and tellers would have crushed him had you planted them. Plant mines, get some AT and get your fausts close.

The USF player early on loved to blob up with his rifles and push you off while his assualt engineers ran around and planted demos. MG42s crush blobs. You had an MG42 but lost it to one of his pushes You eventually rebuilt it after about 10 minutes but if your opponet is constantly blobbing like that I'd make that my priority.

If you're ever being pushed off the map like you were this match try and limit your focus to see what needs to be done. First, he was planting demos, get some sweepers moving to one side of the map and your army behind it. Grens, paks, your stolen USF mortar, MG42s, everything. Slowly regain territory until you force an engagement and since you have all the proper tools for an engagement you should be well prepared and with a little bit of luck you can force his retreats. Once he retreats then you go for the aggressive decaps, cutoffs and aggressive sweeping for mines and demos.

Overall I'm amazed that USF player threw that one away so hard. Questionable plays yourself, but he had even larger questionable plays which ultimately lost him the game.

Hope this helped and if you have any further questions I'm happy to answer.
7 Feb 2017, 11:59 AM

This review looks to be helpful and features good insight, so I'm marking this green. Obviously the OP can post more questions if required.
7 Feb 2017, 12:28 PM

thanks mate so now you make me clearly i always send unit directly to cap order and the opponent detonate it after i've trigger the point. i dont know mate i've been always allied since release never have to handle demo before now i'll take your advice later on

but what if he actually good at micro and become barton double luch rush i'm might have no change i'll remind myself to get more AT option and combined arm tool like you said then

thanks to you mate

and....spece bar i'll try that one
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight