Login

russian armor

German massively underpowered

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
30 Jan 2017, 22:08 PM

Invissed two posts, one for flame the other for quoting said post.
31 Jan 2017, 13:45 PM

ok
1 Feb 2017, 10:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2017, 18:11 PMArchont
Dudes,

I win nearly everygame with my team in 4v4 / 3v3 without Teamspeak.

And when I play as Germans with my team, and I admit, that I did this not often with my team in the past, yeah we lose most times.

But I am not the only person who are saying this.

If u have a look on other threads, for example Winter Balance Patch 1.7 u will see similar posts.

Playing as Allies is simply more forgiving because their squads have more models and they have cheaper tanks.
If you fuck up as a Soviet and lose a T34, your mates won't suffer that much under your loss while Axis need to keep their units alive much more.
People that are really into CoH2 can play much better as Axis but the learning curve is way higher. It's easier for begginers to win as Allies but if you can play the game on a good level, you can win as both easily.
Vaz
1 Feb 2017, 18:57 PM

Playing as Allies is simply more forgiving because their squads have more models and they have cheaper tanks.
If you fuck up as a Soviet and lose a T34, your mates won't suffer that much under your loss while Axis need to keep their units alive much more.
People that are really into CoH2 can play much better as Axis but the learning curve is way higher. It's easier for begginers to win as Allies but if you can play the game on a good level, you can win as both easily.

Yea you are right based on what you play. Considering that you don't seem to play anything above 2v2, it's not quite relevant.
7 Feb 2017, 07:28 AM

Good joke.. LOL
I dont even play before they fix that axis op. Its like playing coh1 at beginning, choose axis and you dont even have know how to play and still win
7 Feb 2017, 09:35 AM

Let´s talk about...

stupid, OP things.

Suck 160gas in 20sek:
https://youtu.be/GulOHolWYpc?t=9482

destroy 2 huge (pussy)cats in seconds with a no brain "I-WIN"Button
https://youtu.be/GulOHolWYpc?t=9256

Yeah Relic...pls more Op stuff, so people can abuse it and win situation where your oponent doesnt make one failure...but you have the abilitys to destroy a whole army with one single klick.

while u can safe all the time 1200 Manpower....

Dont come with the argument that the brit was a better player....he fail much time in this game...and guess why the player choose brit as the most picked faction while tournements...expacilly the "best" player.

They abuse chess...and doesnt show much skill....they use the OP abilitys to win.
7 Feb 2017, 11:52 AM

Let´s talk about...

stupid, OP things.

Suck 160gas in 20sek:

Yeah Relic...pls more Op stuff, so people can abuse it and win situation where your oponent doesnt make one failure...but you have the abilitys to destroy a whole army with one single klick.

while u can safe all the time 1200 Manpower....

Dont come with the argument that the brit was a better player....he fail much time in this game...and guess why the player choose brit as the most picked faction while tournements...expacilly the "best" player.

They abuse chess...and doesnt show much skill....they use the OP abilitys to win.
That game shows perfectly fine how the Panther is bad compared to the Comet. The Panther offers MARGINALLY better AT performance for a crippled AI performance. YOu see Comets piling up Vet easily by killing infantry left and right, while also being able to tackle German cats, while the Panthers can get off some AT shots with a horrendous rate of fire and not much else. Mind you that these are the better Panthers from OKW. Ostheer Panthers are even worse.
7 Feb 2017, 12:52 PM

That game shows perfectly fine how the Panther is bad compared to the Comet. The Panther offers MARGINALLY better AT performance for a crippled AI performance. YOu see Comets piling up Vet easily by killing infantry left and right, while also being able to tackle German cats, while the Panthers can get off some AT shots with a horrendous rate of fire and not much else. Mind you that these are the better Panthers from OKW. Ostheer Panthers are even worse.

And than i ask myself why in the hell german armor was nerfed and volks cant get schrecks now?

what is it, that make german army good? the tanks? the infantery?

for the price ...u can get better tanks, which fill many rolls vs infantery and tanks, fast, huge wiping potenzial, and often with good abilitys (white phosporos, auto grenades (lol), huge view range).

And why get brits a commander for 25 ammo...which give a HUUUUGE improve to the tank? this is cheaper than a little mg for a german tank...(which do nothing on a panther)

only combine army made german better...but this need a lot of micro....where is the price for that? that u can now deal a little bit better with the alli Op bloobs, tanks, arty and call-ins?

alone the fast call ins form brits can destroy a whole army, cause the reaction time is so short....its the "I CAN WIN" button which doesnt need skill.
One mistake as german...and u lose....as brit u can play them with a cup of tea...in both hands

7 Feb 2017, 13:51 PM

Let´s talk about...

stupid, OP things.

Suck 160gas in 20sek:

HAHAHAHA look at how delusional the wehraboos are. you guys can't be serious...

That dude dived his 2 tanks into a comet and 2 6pounders for no reason whatsoever, then fucked up his micro and even so their tanks survive for a LONG time before dying...

If he had a single volks near his tanks that wouldn't have happened since the comet would get instantly fausted.

The only thing I see in that video is how OKW tanks are op as hell where you need 3 guns and almost a WHOLE minute to kill a tank.
7 Feb 2017, 13:57 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

He's not wrong.

Allies have:
- Better tank destroyers
- Better indirect fire
- Better light vehicles

The firefly, jackson, and su85 will beat the shit out of the Germans if you are coordinated. Lets the allied tank blob to snowball and become unstoppable.
7 Feb 2017, 14:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2017, 13:57 PMTobis
He's not wrong.

Allies have:
- Better tank destroyers
- Better indirect fire
- Better light vehicles

The firefly, jackson, and su85 will beat the shit out of the Germans if you are coordinated. Lets the allied tank blob to snowball and become unstoppable.

Better TDs? MAYBE (JP4 is just insanely good, 90% of the game I see where there is one in the field the OKW player just wins) But yeah, jacksons and SUs are okay NOW (they were useless for ages)

indirect fire? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY. Axis get laser mortars, ISGs, PWerfers and stukas. Not to mention LeFH that is just incredible accurate.

light vehicles? NOPE. The allies LVs are just a joke in their majority. The only ones worth mentioning is AEC, Stuart and SU76. but their counters are way too strong. A single teller, faust or invisible raketen and you are fucked sideways since you spent a lot of fuel on a gamble.

meanwhile axis have 222 that are cheap and durable and luchs or flaktracks that are very cost effective and very hard to kill.
7 Feb 2017, 14:13 PM

HAHAHAHA look at how delusional the wehraboos are. you guys can't be serious...

That dude dived his 2 tanks into a comet and 2 6pounders for no reason whatsoever, then fucked up his micro and even so their tanks survive for a LONG time before dying...

If he had a single volks near his tanks that wouldn't have happened since the comet would get instantly fausted.

The only thing I see in that video is how OKW tanks are op as hell where you need 3 guns and almost a WHOLE minute to kill a tank.

fail.

u have only 3-4 sec to react after see the call ins smoke on ground...than the first shell ARRIVESS and bomb th ehell out of ervery enemy unit (REMARK: only from enemy units...ur own unit can walk thourh the rain of shell and can get a 50kg bomb into the face ...not one model would die!!)

how in the hel do u want to react to that, when ur tanks are stuned, slowed, and cant fire, cant move?

hm?? beamen?

Mabye this ability is way to strong (comes to fast, have a to huge circle, deal to much dmg, is way to long??)

what is the german version form this? let us see...close the pocket? hmm..u need to sperate the areas and need to decap the area from the enemy...not just a single klick into the enemy army..

not one single german call ins is nearly strong than this OP bullshit, what was only coded to sell dlcs for the overpownerz !!111!!
7 Feb 2017, 14:19 PM

Are you having a stroke m8? I can't understand anything you are trying to say...

"not a single german call in is this strong" HAHAHAHAHA stuka loiters, 50kg dive bombs and off map arty says hi.
7 Feb 2017, 14:29 PM

Are you having a stroke m8? I can't understand anything you are trying to say...

"not a single german call in is this strong" HAHAHAHAHA stuka loiters, 50kg dive bombs and off map arty says hi.

u are a noob. this abiltys are not nearly strong as arty cover:

P47/Stuka loiter: it's 2 planes which are only AT and can be shot down. and need scouting while flying
Sector artillery: defensive ability only affecting a single sector, not a circular area. Simil could be said about OKW assault artillery
Close the pocket: requires HUGE planification and execution. Stills allows counterplay (decapping).

7 Feb 2017, 14:33 PM

And than i ask myself why in the hell german armor was nerfed and volks cant get schrecks now?

Because before the nerf, the Germans were basically the Allies now: The blobbing war machine with invincible tanks (OKW, mostly, Wehr still stayed the same over the years). You're literally seeing things from one perspective only, YOUR perspective, which limited your ability to question yourself: Did OKW blobs powerful before the patch? (Yes, cause no Allies tank would even dare to roll out!) Did German armours that powerful? (Yes, Allies TDs can't reliably take on German tanks despite flanks were made). They got justify, which balance achieved. You don't balance things out by constantly buffing them, or constantly nerfing things! It required both! And balance isn't what can be done one and done! It will always be a thing that needed to be executed from time to time. Axis got nerf, now it's time the Allies got justified (It's now under way in the WBP) and before you even started whining: "But that's not enough!"... GIVE IT TIME!! Modders are just people doing their jobs! They're not Gods! The things may looked not enough but who knows!? Wait for it to come out! Then after a week or two, you can return to your own whining activities, as usual!‎

what is it, that make german army good? the tanks? the infantery?

Well, you already answered it yourself:‎

One mistake as german...and u lose....as brit u can play them with a cup of tea...in both hands

That's how you supposed to play RTS game: With minimal errors occured! You don't play like sh*t then still managed to win miraculously! That's not how you strategizes. They'll got fixed soon, but until then, stop whining like a little kid! Take it from a literal Axis fanboy as I am (My signature, my playercard are literally an embodiment of a Wehr fanboy, yet I'm not complained all the time about them or the Allies! So you better be one yourself! Tired of seeing you whining every time I saw your posts!)  ‎‎
7 Feb 2017, 14:41 PM

bla bla  ‎‎

As allie u can make much mistakes...its wayne. u klick your call ins and can look how the enemy army will be killed.

u can spam one infantery unit and one tank unit (USF: rfiles;easy8 brits: IS, comets ) and can swarm the enemy whitout any problem.

do u want to lock a wide area? no problem...build OP emplacement (by the way: when we will get statisitk about the dmg from bofors, mortas and their received dmg??? WHEN??? than u can see how op this units are.)

7 Feb 2017, 14:47 PM

I dunno, but I agree that it is very Wayne.
7 Feb 2017, 14:47 PM

"OP emplacement" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is it, not even going to discuss anymore...

You are definitely delusional, have no proof, and the only thing you posted was about a bad move made by a unknown player against paula.

also, all this talk about call ins, where were you guys back in the day when CAS was used every game and when people complained all the boos where like "you just need to dodge!!11"
7 Feb 2017, 14:49 PM

As allie u can make much mistakes...its wayne. u klick your call ins and can look how the enemy army will be killed.

POST ONE REPLAY where this happens. I dare you. (I have multiple replays where the opposite is true)
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 37
United Kingdom 18
Korea, Republic Of 9
unknown 14

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L