Login

russian armor

WBP 1.7

28 Jan 2017, 00:58 AM

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/comment/264542#Comment_264542
I'll leave it to someone smarter than me to format.

28 Jan 2017, 01:25 AM
28 Jan 2017, 06:51 AM

I'm wondering how well the aec will work in its new role since it's kinda squishy to be getting in close like that. Also, in live version it has abysmal moving accuracy. That's been totally changed?
28 Jan 2017, 10:06 AM

Yards? Then tell me how much is near/far in yards.
28 Jan 2017, 10:21 AM

long live the scope! :romeoHype:
28 Jan 2017, 10:44 AM

I'm wondering how well the aec will work in its new role since it's kinda squishy to be getting in close like that. Also, in live version it has abysmal moving accuracy. That's been totally changed?

AEC accuracy (stationary and moving) has been increased to match the Puma already from v1.0. With v1.7 it also gets +20% accuracy on the move than the Puma for equal ranges (0.6 vs 0.5).

long live the scope! :romeoHype:

Technically, from our part, the patch is nearly done. To be completely done we need specific feedback about specific vehicles. i.e., how people used the vehicles and why said vehicle was OP/UP in that role. Attaching a replay in that comment will also help us identify whether there was something else going on.
28 Jan 2017, 10:55 AM

Technically, from our part, the patch is nearly done. To be completely done we need specific feedback about specific vehicles. i.e., how people used the vehicles and why said vehicle was OP/UP in that role. Attaching a replay in that comment will also help us identify whether there was something else going on.
The patch won´t be satisfying with at least an Ostheer Panther buff since it comes later than the OKW one and is worse (MGs, reload). That rate of fire is appaling. For a faction that was supposed to have an additional tier the Panther is simply unsatisfying. Worse the Brits who were supposed to be on par with Ostheer lategame simply dominate with their Cromwells and Comets. The Panther has no utility whatsoever.
28 Jan 2017, 11:00 AM

AEC accuracy (stationary and moving) has been increased to match the Puma already from v1.0. With v1.7 it also gets +20% accuracy on the move than the Puma for equal ranges (0.6 vs 0.5).

That means penals won´t have PTRS ?
28 Jan 2017, 11:00 AM

I'm not active recently, so let me catch it up...

We've been testing PTRS for Penals for almost entire WBP but it won't be included in the patch? Right?
28 Jan 2017, 11:05 AM

We've been testing PTRS for Penals for almost entire WBP but it won't be included in the patch? Right?

Yes, because they were proven sh*t.
Or Am I misin something as well ?
28 Jan 2017, 11:06 AM

That means penals won´t have PTRS ?

We don't know yet. What we've done is we have tested two variants; one with PTRS, one without PTRS. This is the second week for the variant without PTRS.
28 Jan 2017, 11:06 AM

Yes, because they were proven sh*t.
Or Am I misin something as well ?

Shit but still better (different, diverse) than ppsh + flamer.
28 Jan 2017, 11:14 AM

To put Wermacht Medkit cost more in-line with other healing abilities, we are reducing their cost.

Munitions cost reduced from 20 to 15 :foreveralone:

i dont think i have ever seen someone use this ability
28 Jan 2017, 11:18 AM

I find it appalling how small the patch has become, especially since we had to wait 9 months for a balance patch. Although I like the changes, and they are good, I must ask, will the next patch be as small as wpb 1.7? If so, do we have to wait another 9 months for it again?
28 Jan 2017, 11:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2017, 11:14 AMDAZ187
To put Wermacht Medkit cost more in-line with other healing abilities, we are reducing their cost.

The sum total of changes to the ability from v1.0 to v1.7 are:

- Medkits duration increased from 10 to 20 (will now heal to full)
- Cost reduced from 20 munitions to 15 munitions
- Squads can now use the medkit ability on themselves
- It is now possible to interrupt the casting of OST Medkits
- Fixed a bug where OST medic supplies would heal in-combat squads

If people insist on not using that ability, it's their fault, not ours.
28 Jan 2017, 11:30 AM

this is a great change
28 Jan 2017, 11:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2017, 11:14 AMDAZ187

It's a preetty good ability now. It won't replace the medic bunker (and shouldn't) in most 'normal' builds, but it's an awesome situational ability that let's you hold ground better and bleed less.
28 Jan 2017, 11:40 AM

The sum total of changes to the ability from v1.0 to v1.7 are:

- Medkits duration increased from 10 to 20 (will now heal to full)
- Cost reduced from 20 munitions to 15 munitions
- It is now possible to interrupt the casting of OST Medkits
- Fixed a bug where OST medic supplies would heal in-combat squads

If people insist on not using that ability, it's their fault, not ours.

Still waiting for shocks tripwire flare :D
28 Jan 2017, 12:11 PM

AEC always been shadow for Valentine now i can bring in Valentine for Anti intantry tools xD
aaa
28 Jan 2017, 12:30 PM

Mainline infantry is realatively balanced. So this self heal is questionable.
In comparision IS self heal is very strong and not OP overall because of absence of base heal.

In that case there is self heal AND base heal. They try to make existing ability iseful but grens are worst unit to play against already. They dont drop models unless wiped by random shell.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★