Login

russian armor

British Tank Vision

27 Jan 2017, 18:42 PM

Hello,

Recently, I've been queuing up as ostheer due to the majority of allies searches during my playtime. I haven't been losing much, but the last match I won was a real challenge. The british player churned out two comets and I have only a tiger. He had poor preservation so I ended up with an AT gun advantage, but it left me quite passive. The only thing that frustrated me to no end was the superior vision range the comets had. I've had a few moments where they popped a shot from the fog of war, at both infantry and my tiger. Is there a good way to counter fog of war harass by comets?
27 Jan 2017, 19:05 PM

There isn´t. It´s OP ability that have whoping 70 range (for comparison pak have 60 and tiger 50) that even outshots paks and slows/wipe everything it hits.

It also slows infantry movement and disables tanks weapons.

All for 20 munnition and low cooldown.

Only way how I found you can counter comets it either lurking it over teller mine or shocking it with pak gun once it shows up and then finishing it off with 2 paks and tiger.

Also you must babysit your AT guns as crazy to always pull back once you get hit by white phosphorus round.

Also stuka close air support from lighting war in conjuction with tiger and paks can kill comet if you play it well and he overextends.

I think thats it you cannot hide from that ability or respond to it quickly. It´s OP and hopefuly will get balanced in furthure patches.

Right now only think I recommend you against commets is luring them into some kind of trap I mentioned here and kill them. You cannot play fight against commets on same terms, you must wait till the extend and punish them, then procced to attack.

27 Jan 2017, 19:15 PM

There isn´t. It´s OP ability that have whoping 70 range (for comparison pak have 60 and tiger 50) that even outshots paks and slows/wipe everything it hits.

It also slows infantry movement and disables tanks weapons.

All for 20 munnition and low cooldown.

Only way how I found you can counter comets it either lurking it over teller mine or shocking it with pak gun once it shows up and then finishing it off with 2 paks and tiger.

Also you must babysit your AT guns as crazy to always pull back once you get hit by white phosphorus round.

Also stuka close air support from lighting war in conjuction with tiger and paks can kill comet if you play it well and he overextends.

I think thats it you cannot hide from that ability or respond to it quickly. It´s OP and hopefuly will get balanced in furthure patches.

Right now only think I recommend you against commets is luring them into some kind of trap I mentioned here and kill them. You cannot play fight against commets on same terms, you must wait till the extend and punish them, then procced to attack.

Thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding.
The current strategy you've provided is how I've defeated the player who went against me.
Teller mines at expected paths worked out for me. However, that's not always an option against good players who brought mine detectors and it doesn't hurt to have more choices. Hopefully this will be all I need to go against Brit players.
27 Jan 2017, 19:18 PM

Thank you for clearing up my misunderstanding.
The current strategy you've provided is how I've defeated the player who went against me.
Teller mines at expected paths worked out for me. However, that's not always an option against good players who brought mine detectors and it doesn't hurt to have more choices. Hopefully this will be all I need to go against Brit players.

Don´t forget pak stun shot vet1 ability. Its really powerful ability that stuns any vehicle hit by this ability for cca 2-3 seconds allowing you to finish it off
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★