Login

russian armor

Relic Winter Balance Preview v1.5 Update

PAGES (11)down
14 Jan 2017, 00:01 AM

Since when does the MG fire "phosphorous rounds"? They're either incendiary rounds or Armor Piercing, white phosphorous was only used by American and British units, while the Brits really loved their incendiary bombs.

Incendiary rounds are based on Phosphorus basicly iirc. Very popular in air's combats.
14 Jan 2017, 00:56 AM
Patrion 14

cool idea:thumb:

+1
14 Jan 2017, 01:59 AM

Guys, could someone please answer if:

1) Isn't the wehr medkit going to have some price decrease?

2) Will you pretty please change the brit coded locked trench to a regular, wehr one? That shit lends itself some pretty cancerous cheesy play
14 Jan 2017, 03:44 AM

Good, except molotov. I dont mind to upgrade molotov before flamer upgrade, but please make molotov useful
14 Jan 2017, 04:14 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Molotovs are out of Scope. Hopefully next patch we can give Cons some love.
14 Jan 2017, 05:47 AM

M17
Moving Burst reduced from 1 to 0.5
Moving accuracy reduced from 0.4 to 0.25
Near rate of fire reduced from 1.24 to 1.15
Accuracy reduced from 0.5/0.3125/0.125 to 0.34/0.28/0.1
Near Cool-down modifier increased from 0.5 to 0.75
Cannot suppress units while moving.
Increased the chance for the Quad to take down an airplane (from 30 in 10000 to 10 in 100)
Munition cost from 120 to 100

100 is too expensive for this upgrade. 80 would be more reasonable - your halftrack can't suppress chasing units so its lifespan is more limited. I.e. 100 is a waste of munis
14 Jan 2017, 05:51 AM

Mod team: I hope you guys will create your own mod after the patch comes out?

Then everyone can play your mod, free of Relic's stupid restrictions.
14 Jan 2017, 06:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2017, 23:54 PMTobis

I dunno they are still slow as shit and easy to dodge, with a non-negligible fuel cost.

I would like to see them buff the direct damage from the explosion from 10 -> 30, to keep it distinct from the volks incendiary nade which is quick and weaker.

+1
14 Jan 2017, 09:10 AM

Universal carrier doesn't cost fuel, and is quite cheap overall. You may want to stop overbuffing it once and for all? And focus on those balance issues outlined by relic.

Shifting the light tank meta into light car meta ain't gonna help anyone or the game.
14 Jan 2017, 10:13 AM

Guys, could someone please answer if:

1) Isn't the wehr medkit going to have some price decrease?

2) Will you pretty please change the brit coded locked trench to a regular, wehr one? That shit lends itself some pretty cancerous cheesy play

+1

Or make Axis trenches only available to Axis units.

Also, do we really need a stronger bren carrier? T0 and T1 light vehicles have never contributed to fun gameplay. With the upgrade, the Bren will be more deadly and more impervious to light arms. GNYAKHHH! Compare the armour and HP values of allied light vehicles to the damn Kubel's and consider the balance.

aaa
14 Jan 2017, 11:33 AM

So to to buy flamer for 1 penals you must first buy molotov (u'timate garbage that most people never use). Starnge a bit.
Or flamer upgarde is free after this molo unlock?
14 Jan 2017, 11:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jan 2017, 23:54 PMTobis

I dunno they are still slow as shit and easy to dodge, with a non-negligible fuel cost.

I would like to see them buff the direct damage from the explosion from 10 -> 30, to keep it distinct from the volks incendiary nade which is quick and weaker.

Easy to dodge yes, but they are denial tool, not actually something that should harm enemy, except if he stay there for some time. On the other hand incing grenades of volks are something between normal grenade and molotov, while costing doble the cost. You can spam mollotovs without putting dent in your munnition bank but you cannot spam them as OKW.

Also if enemy dodges molotov, you have won the fight because mg was packed/gren was moved from house/ sturmpio cannot close in and you outfight him because you have superior cover.

Molotov aren´t one hit wonder, they are supportive tool that helps conscripts to outfight other infantry at low cost like merge or ooraah
aaa
14 Jan 2017, 12:21 PM

Flamer molo stuff is unimportant detail.
Key feature is having strong AT in T1 that can deal with lights and (in a different way) mediums.
If new penals AT is weaker than guards AT. Then patch would likely be a failure.

Look at jove hans game - t70 vs panther for long time. Thats a standart scenario. So strong AT in T1 is absolutely neccessary in every game. It should give chance to use docs with late game units sich as industry and is2 docs.

PS.As jove said he lost only because of his bad mistakes. I think he needed not panter-kt as in game, but panther-jp4-kt. Very likely there is no counter to this mix doesnt matter how well you micro.
14 Jan 2017, 13:15 PM

LeiGH (ISG) need some dislodge power to demolish buildings and Smoke (or phosphorous)
aaa
14 Jan 2017, 13:22 PM

really good if you use them against charging squads. Just drop it in front of you cover and wait til they burn or have to fall back.

He was in top 20 i think he knows
14 Jan 2017, 13:46 PM

Molotovs are out of Scope. Hopefully next patch we can give Cons some love.

I hated before, but I like this version. Keep it up
14 Jan 2017, 13:47 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

Issues changelog merged 1.0-1.5:
-SOV Penal flamer duplicated
-SOV Vet Grenades RGD-33 ??
-OKW Puma have changues instead fixes
14 Jan 2017, 14:45 PM

IMPROOOOOOOVE okw flak emplacemeeeent
14 Jan 2017, 15:15 PM

Easy to dodge yes, but they are denial tool, not actually something that should harm enemy, except if he stay there for some time. On the other hand incing grenades of volks are something between normal grenade and molotov, while costing doble the cost. You can spam mollotovs without putting dent in your munnition bank but you cannot spam them as OKW.

Also if enemy dodges molotov, you have won the fight because mg was packed/gren was moved from house/ sturmpio cannot close in and you outfight him because you have superior cover.

Molotov aren´t one hit wonder, they are supportive tool that helps conscripts to outfight other infantry at low cost like merge or ooraah

Who is rushing units towards conscripts in cover?

Also, focus firing a conscript squad can often result in no molotov thrown or a wiped squad with how obvious and long the animation is. It's very easy to kill the animating entity before the molotov is thrown.

Although I have to say the animation for molotovs on suppressed squads is a lot better though. Unfortunately the range changes to grenades have made that one not as common.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS