Login

russian armor

1V1 USF vs OST Langreskaya / hard time!

19 Dec 2016, 15:58 PM

Hi here,

I am passionate about COH. I play for several years and I try to improve recently by playing in 1v1 especially.

I am here in USF (lvl 10) against OST (lvl 13) (My opponent is lvl 16 on the other factions) and I had control in mid-game despite some losses (Suart ...). My opponent was formidable because he manage to back his tanks just before they died. At the end his two Stug *** and his bunkers surpass me (Tiger too with 76 kills at the end...). I surrender while he had only 5 points and 60 points for me but nomore units and hope to come back...

23 Dec 2016, 23:07 PM

Hi aadrien,

You have a request in at a bit of difficult time of year. If no one gets to you before the New Year I will be happy to take a look. I am currently away from a computer that can operate COH2. As a general rule, USF will weaken in the late-late game. Your goal is to win before that time or amass enough armor to overwhelm him before he can pick you apart with stugs and Tigers.
24 Dec 2016, 11:15 AM

I can give it a shot, but because relic launched new patch, this replay is probably unviewable
24 Dec 2016, 11:28 AM

Sorry I cannot watch it due new patch ...
28 Dec 2016, 19:42 PM

Hi, thank you for your answers. I will try to finish the game before my opponent has big tanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 24
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak