PAGES (16)down
3 May 2017, 20:51 PM

Conscript repair kit

I have made some variatns to better clarify, what abillity doing:

Variant 1

Variant 2

Variant 3

Variant 4 (my favorite)

I would stick with variant 1 (just change that wrench icon to the one in the other pics). All of the coh2 icons are this way and it would be good to have consistency.
4 May 2017, 12:29 PM

Having 1 key disembark from APC. Having a personnel carrier move to drop off troops instead of immediately disembarking makes the use of them requires unnecessary micro.
4 May 2017, 20:31 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I would stick with variant 1 (just change that wrench icon to the one in the other pics). All of the coh2 icons are this way and it would be good to have consistency.

They are scratched variants. To Mr. Smith i have send new variant (i believe final one):

If you want, i can make variant 1 with repair icon from the game (like final variant).

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2017, 12:29 PMVipper
Having 1 key disembark from APC. Having a personnel carrier move to drop off troops instead of immediately disembarking makes the use of them requires unnecessary micro.

You mean that one? If yes, it is already in the list ^_^
I'll add one. Allow us to Shift + Queue Half-Tracks. Would be nice to half the Half-Track empty its payload and RTB. Currently you can't do that because the Exit button will immediately dump the troops even if you hold Shift.

11 May 2017, 20:18 PM

Can we add indicator of reloading for all artillery in game? Like indicator of building above icon of squad. I think this help to see when you arty is ready to another strike.
11 May 2017, 21:08 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 May 2017, 20:18 PMMaret
Can we add indicator of reloading for all artillery in game? Like indicator of building above icon of squad. I think this help to see when you arty is ready to another strike.

Interesting idea, i will add it to the list, thank you! ^_^
16 May 2017, 06:39 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Penals vet 1 abillity doesn't shown as active like here (from abillity guide):

Look here on your UI. If you see the ability icon on top left corner of this portrait then the modifiers are applying to that unit. If you don't see it, then they are not applying.

Moreover, it should be shown like USA radionet abillity.

According to abillity guide:
4% accuracy, -2% weapon cooldown, and -3% received accuracy per member lost.

If i understood it correctly, max multiplier is 5 due to penals can't lose more then 5 models without losing the squad.

I think they can use this unused icon from the gamefiles for unclickable button on the bottom right abillity bar (at the moment they use icon from For Mother Russia abillity):

And these edited icons for top left corner of penals portrait:

Finally, i have edited one unused icon from gamefiles for penals AT-Sathcel (at the moment it use AEC treadshot icon):

Also, why not to give Shermans unclickable button on botton right abillity bar for their vet 1 abillity (edited by me, but maybe this icon without numbers already exist in the gamefiles):

16 May 2017, 19:11 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

King Tiger and Sturmtiger used the same text for call-in button and unit description. IMO it is because they weren't call-ins in the beginning, but after moving them to call-ins, nobody made separate textline in localization file for their call-ins buttons and doctrines descriptions (for sturmtiger).

It is bad because all other call-ins has separate textline for call-in button, and separate textline for unit description.
7 Aug 2017, 07:39 AM

Hi guys.

I don't know if this thread is still alive, but there is one QOL I would like to see if it is at all possible.

I think it would be great if I was able to put down rally point for tier building I havent teched to or built yet.

Usually I use the f1, 2, 3 and 4 buttons and then right click on the strat map for the rally point, but unfortunately this is only possible after the construction of said building has commenced. This means that I will occationally forget to place it and new units will hang around in base for a little while longer before I have time to take control of them.

It would be nice if in the opening game, where there isn't too much going on anyway, if I could just press the correspoinding f-keys and put down the rally point immediately so I would not have to do it at a later time :)

I hope this makes sense and you will possibly take this into consideration if it is possible :)
13 Aug 2017, 07:51 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I don't know if this thread is still alive...

I believe Mr. Smith still use this thread for collecting QoL and UI suggestions and connected with them stuff. So, feel free to post here your suggestions :)
28 Nov 2017, 22:33 PM

I'm not sure if these would be considered QOL changes but I'd love to see some custom game lobby changes. Any chance we could put our own title for custom game? Also the dream would be to have the option to disable custom content (skins, faceplates, victory strikes) in the lobby so everyone doesn't have to download other people's equipped options and therefore prevent the game from launching.
16 Dec 2017, 12:09 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Big update!

- Removed non-solvable issues (like wrong wrecks portraits)
- Added new suggestions from DBP thread
- Removed solved issues
- Added some new stuff
- Removed some irrelevant suggestions

Please report about mistakes or already solved stuff :)
23 Dec 2017, 21:13 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Returned P-47 Strafe Run icon to the list due to it was implemented in preview, but wasn't added to the release version.

---->
Name in the gamefiles: Icons/abilities_ability_aef_strafing_run

Added moving of OKW Opel Blitz to the third line of sqauadshields
Add moving OKW Opel truck to the 3rd line of squadshields with howitzers/etc to keep the interface clean.

Added solution for calliope rocket barrage animation bug:
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2017, 12:23 PMHarold
Removing the Calliope reload frequency causes rockets to visually fire from the same launch tube after a period of time.

GIF

To solve this issue: Set the reload value to 0.01 (or lower, didn't test though) and change the reload frequency to after how many rockets this issue appears. The amount seems to depend on the cooldown between each rocket.

5 Feb 2018, 22:59 PM

Is it possible to have a lock down on HMG? Similarly to the AA half track order. Too often have I tried to click a unit and accidentally made it a move order and would make it a pseudo buff for HMG.
15 Feb 2018, 10:33 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Is it possible to have a lock down on HMG? Similarly to the AA half track order. Too often have I tried to click a unit and accidentally made it a move order and would make it a pseudo buff for HMG.

Good suggestion, and all UI stuff for it already in the gamefiles :)
15 Feb 2018, 10:52 AM

It would be so helpful if hmgs/support weapons wouldn't auto set up!
10 Mar 2018, 12:58 PM

This is more of an immersion suggestion than anything else.

I would suggest that axis HMG are swamped. In other words LMG34 and HMG34 move to ostheer and LMG42/HMG42 move to OKW. Properties remain the same but since OKW represent the German army of later area I find it weird to be using earlier version of weapons.

I would go even be tempted to swap the Leig with the grW34. That would be a also a balance issue but one could nerf the mortar to about USF level and buf the Leig to pak howitzer levels and fix a number of issues.
29 Jun 2018, 19:35 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

A lot of time has passed...

Now i am finaly back to update this thread for future patches!

Today's updates:
- Faction design suggesstion moved to separate spoiler
- added proper icon for AT satchel charge (from gamefiles)
- added proper icon for Soviet Sprit (from gamefiles)
- added new variant of proper icon for PM-41 mortar barrage (better match with icons from other factions)
- added several icons as part of global icon standartisation for artillery barrages.
- added proper icon for ISU-152 piercing shot (from gamefiles)
- added pack of icons for panzergrenadiers with new shieldsymbol
- added icon for Opel Blitz Resource Truck
- added icon for Opel Blitz Ammo Truck
- added proper icon for Ostheer sprint (from gamefiles)
- added icon for USF Paratroopers Combat Group
- added icon for leIG 18 incendinary barrage
- added icon for global OKW upgrade from Feuersturm Doctrine
- added proper icon for supressive fire (like UC Vickers K, Maxim) (from gamefiles)

I will introduce more changes in the future,just need some time to check all parts :)
30 Jun 2018, 20:04 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

New update

Genearl
- Created UI and Visual Section. Biggest part of suggestions moved to this two new sections

Design Section
- Fixed name in the gamefiles for soviet sprint
- Added suggestion for Recon Planes to Desing Section (to separate recon loiter and strafe)
- Added suggestion about "To the Last Man" abillity UI
- Added proper icon for the MG upgrade for M8 and WC51
- Added proper icon for Sexton artillery barrage (as part of global icon standartisation for artillery barrage)

UI Section
- Added suggestion about OKW vehicles 4/5 veterancy UI (deposite infantry picked weapon)
- Added suggestion about KV-2 Siege Mode UI

If you find mistakes or some irrelevant suggestion - let me know ;)
5 Jul 2018, 09:02 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Complemented pack of icons for Air Recon

The goal was to prepare stuff for makeing global standartisation for air recon abillitites, which was mentrioned here before.

Current ingame icons

New pack (P-47 quick run and Typhoon recon loiter are from gamefiles):

5 Jul 2018, 09:11 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

New pack (P-47 quick run and Typhoon recon loiter are from gamefiles):

Very nice! :hyper:

I'd like to use them in my mod ^_^
PAGES (16)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias