3. both

choose one.
9 Dec 2016, 21:56 PM

maybe...but to say the panther is the best Tank
1. a big lie
2. u have no clue what do u say there..
3. both

choose one.

For me is best tank Panther. For you maybe perhaps Sherman. I dont know, which type of game you play. If you play just the British, so I understand that you prefer Commet. I play predominantly OKW and love Panthers.

And what is with you? Why are you so offensive? Problems with wife? :oops: But we are one community and we dont have anyone but himself, so try to be polite.

You are probably allies fanboy, but i have different opinion, which tank is better. And that everyone is entitled. And if you play as an ally of big team games, so you can and convince me in combat. :hansSTUG:

Now we can stop make offtopic, no? :)
9 Dec 2016, 23:20 PM

The Comet has always been ridiculously strong, it's like a Panther with the Tiger's gun. Insanely good, should be limited by the 1 Heavy Tank rule.
10 Dec 2016, 11:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2016, 21:56 PMAradan

For me is best tank Panther. For you maybe perhaps Sherman. I dont know, which type of game you play. If you play just the British, so I understand that you prefer Commet. I play predominantly OKW and love Panthers.

And what is with you? Why are you so offensive? Problems with wife? :oops: But we are one community and we dont have anyone but himself, so try to be polite.

You are probably allies fanboy, but i have different opinion, which tank is better. And that everyone is entitled. And if you play as an ally of big team games, so you can and convince me in combat. :hansSTUG:

Now we can stop make offtopic, no? :)

i play ~90% only OKW. But when i play allies ...exspacilly brits....i see how powerfull their units are. I have no much experience with them...but when i see how great centaur (vs ostwind), comet (vs panther) are ...i can`t believe that such OP units are in the game.

Comets are so spamable...cause they are very good vs everthink..panther is meh vs tanks.
comets do more than panther...in everyway.

And u need much less skill to play brits or USF....spam rifles into tanks...or sit back and save our resources into tanks..

allies are the dominator actually. was good to seen in the last tournement...allies own.
u can see that in the ranking to...players have better stats with allies faction. Why? magic skill comes with the right side? no..they are stronger.

and i dont know why do u bring my gf in the disc? i said: u lie if u say panther is the best tank..it can be ur opinion...but its not a fact.

11 Dec 2016, 07:01 AM

The Comet has always been ridiculously strong, it's like a Panther with the Tiger's gun. Insanely good, should be limited by the 1 Heavy Tank rule.

The Comet has the same AOE as a Cromwell and fires slower. The only reason it seems like a Tiger is the extremely low scatter values (4.2 max scatter versus the Cromwell's 6.2).

The Tiger has a similar scatter value, slightly lower range, significantly larger AOE and significantly better ROF. The Comet is nowhere near the same power level.
11 Dec 2016, 08:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2016, 07:01 AMSvanh
The Comet has the same AOE as a Cromwell and fires slower. The only reason it seems like a Tiger is the extremely low scatter values (4.2 max scatter versus the Cromwell's 6.2).

The Tiger has a similar scatter value, slightly lower range, significantly larger AOE and significantly better ROF. The Comet is nowhere near the same power level.

It's still far stronger than it needs to be for a multi-role unit, able to ace the anti-infantry and anti-tank roles.
11 Dec 2016, 08:56 AM

It's still far stronger than it needs to be for a multi-role unit, able to ace the anti-infantry and anti-tank roles.

the bigger problem is the comet's range, 50 compare to the usual 40.

king tiger and tiger have 45, but the axis doesn't get as much scout unit as the british.
11 Dec 2016, 17:35 PM

I think the comet is fine. Tank commanders for brits imo are OP for their price though. Sight, veterancy, and accuracy bonus. When their tanks already have amazing cost efficiency and moving accuracy? Here I thought germans were elite.

Tbh though I think comet is fine, it is not as OP as made out to be, and just because people only build cromwells doesnt make them OP. Cromwell is fine. Panzer4 is not. Needs 130 penetration up from pitifully low 110 and .6 moving accuracy up from .5

To me this seems fair.
11 Dec 2016, 21:40 PM

Can agree with that, Tank Commanders are way too good for their cost. A literal no-brainer upgrade, get a Tank Commander and your already excellent tank is now even better, no strings attached.

I don't agree about the Comet though, it's definitely overperforming for cost. It feels like a Main Battle Tank, it tackles every role effectively and reliably. Once you tech to Comets, there's no reason to buy anything else. As long as you can afford it, a Comet is better. It fills the role of an Infantry Tank and of a Tank Hunter.
11 Dec 2016, 22:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2016, 15:57 PMsinthe

If Smith does a good job, and I'm sure he will, Relic should hire him for coh3.

Except there wont be a CoH 3...
11 Dec 2016, 22:06 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Except there wont be a CoH 3...

I wouldn't throw it out of possibility, but I'm sure we'll all be even older and saltier than we could have ever saw ourselves being before it happens.
11 Dec 2016, 23:55 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2016, 22:06 PMVuther

I wouldn't throw it out of possibility, but I'm sure we'll all be even older and saltier than we could have ever saw ourselves being before it happens.

5-year plan on DoW3, which means new coh3 in 4 years, so 2021? Lelic pls
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 22
Russian Federation 46
Germany 4
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W