Login

russian armor

Hi guys, i'm new !

25 Nov 2016, 12:53 PM

Hello ! so i played the first game some years ago and love it and i decided to buy the second one , good as well ! i think i just played online once on the first game so im a complete "shit" probably but it would be nice to know someone that could help me get better at this .

i'm portuguese and i hope im welcomed here :)
25 Nov 2016, 14:18 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

:welcome:

Welcome to the CoH2.org community! If you've like some help with learning the game, feel free to check out the guides on this website!

Also, if you run into any strategy-related problems, feel free to ask in the State Office! You can also upload a replay and ask the strategists to take a look at it for you.

Also, if you didn't know, DevM, one of the best players in the history of CoH, is Portuguese as well!

Good luck on the battlefield!
25 Nov 2016, 14:43 PM

:welcome:

Welcome to the CoH2.org community! If you've like some help with learning the game, feel free to check out the guides on this website!

Also, if you run into any strategy-related problems, feel free to ask in the State Office! You can also upload a replay and ask the strategists to take a look at it for you.

Also, if you didn't know, DevM, one of the best players in the history of CoH, is Portuguese as well!

Good luck on the battlefield!

thank you ! :) i will see it

i didn't know that , happy that my country is well served in the game eheh have to check him
25 Nov 2016, 14:46 PM
Strategist Badge

Hello and welcome!

I hope you enjoy the game and stick around, there are plenty of resources here to learn (one of the best ways i think of learning is watching someone else play on stream) and plenty of people willing to help!

Good luck and have fun :)
25 Nov 2016, 14:58 PM

Hello and welcome!

I hope you enjoy the game and stick around, there are plenty of resources here to learn (one of the best ways i think of learning is watching someone else play on stream) and plenty of people willing to help!

Good luck and have fun :)

thank you :) yeah i try but they take action so fast and already know what to do or buy at the maps unlike me x)
25 Nov 2016, 15:03 PM
Strategist Badge

But you should be able to see roughly their methods of giving orders and and general micro :) Play a few games first vs AI or people and see how things go :)
25 Nov 2016, 15:05 PM

But you should be able to see roughly their methods of giving orders and and general micro :) Play a few games first vs AI or people and see how things go :)

i will try.. people pay more coh2 ? i have coh and like it too
25 Nov 2016, 20:43 PM
Strategist Badge

i will try.. people pay more coh2 ? i have coh and like it too

There are still plenty of people that play coh1 but coh2 is the more popular game
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★