Please Buff the Stug III

it will make the game good

Love
Sir Muffin
28 Jul 2013, 09:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2013, 00:27 AMNoun
Thanks guys.

It's good to hear.

Every game community has a small negative faction, and they always tend to be the most vocal. So we all appreciate hearing good stuff, especially me who tends to be the one people yell at first. Though I think Quinn may have passed me in threats this week.

We're super proud of the game but everyone knows that we set a damn high bar with CoH. Our goal is to surpass it, and we'll get there. Be patient with us. CoH didn't get to the awesome place it ended up in a month, or even a year. That was a long journey, one I got to be a part of at the end.

I'm happy to be on this journey with Relic and with you guys.

Keep improving the game by giving us fucking great feedback and we'll do our best to live up to what you deserve.

The biggest reason people are negative is do to the fact that we are having to repeat every single mistake that was made in the development of coh1. At least in my opinion, the balance issues are to be expected, but the same ones are a bit hard to swallow. The majority of the problems with coh2 now were fixed in coh1 over a 4-5 year balancing act by the whole community. Where is the memory?
28 Jul 2013, 09:46 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

TOW skirmishes are a joke. Glorified skirmishes with audiolines and even more imba units (kv1 for 75 fuel lol) and the CPU is really really bad. Completely ignores my 6howies in base that constantly shell the vps. Its way too easy on general.

They should make more last stand like schildkroterberg, at least that one is a challenge. The sovjet one is super easy
28 Jul 2013, 19:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2013, 08:54 AMcapiqua

- ToW should be focused to do something like Last Stand in DOW2 where there is an automatch option and can be played as multiplayer.

I'm actually hoping that we'll get different multiplayer game modes based on time period at some point. Maybe just as an option in custom games, but it'd be fun to have different unit/upgrade/commander options when playing in 1941 or in certain theaters. As Relic already made all of this for Theater of War, allowing it to be played in custom matches shouldn't be much of a stretch. Automatch would be cool too if it were ever balanced.
30 Jul 2013, 08:29 AM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jul 2013, 00:27 AMNoun
Thanks guys.

It's good to hear.

Every game community has a small negative faction, and they always tend to be the most vocal. So we all appreciate hearing good stuff, especially me who tends to be the one people yell at first. Though I think Quinn may have passed me in threats this week.

We're super proud of the game but everyone knows that we set a damn high bar with CoH. Our goal is to surpass it, and we'll get there. Be patient with us. CoH didn't get to the awesome place it ended up in a month, or even a year. That was a long journey, one I got to be a part of at the end.

I'm happy to be on this journey with Relic and with you guys.

Keep improving the game by giving us fucking great feedback and we'll do our best to live up to what you deserve.

Here is some feedback =) make Grens a 5-man squad. =)
30 Jul 2013, 08:30 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Here is some feedback =) make Grens a 5-man squad. =)

i agree with this reason why is the germans have alot of trouble recrewing stuff i feel compared to soviets especially with only 3 man squads to do it with.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★