Login

russian armor

Issue skins in uniforms in winter maps.

20 Nov 2016, 08:31 AM

Hi.I had a problem (not problem created by me or doing anything wrong-everything was ok by my side)about the skin in uniforms.Not to all maps but only to very few maps and only maps that created this year 2016 but not all of the maps that created this year.Probably many have the same problem even if you didn't noticed.Today i found out why there was a problem.So here's what happen.

In some maps infantry didn't use the winter skin in uniforms but summer skins.Everything was ok.All options about winter atmosphere was ok.I tried many things until i found the problem,that is very easy to miss,cause each time you create a map you don't open files from other maps to compare.And when i was checking the mapname.info file everything seemed ok.(cause we usually have a look and sometimes everything looks ok but we miss things that is in front of our eyes)In the picture below is how it supposed to be the settings (in the bottom of the text) in the mapname.info file

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=803030245

and here is the problem.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=803031852

As you can see there is an extra symbols.I don't know how it happens that (probably games bug)but you need to delete the extra symbols,otherwise infantry units use summer skin in winter maps.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★