Login

russian armor

Thanks to Relic

20 Nov 2016, 03:49 AM
Patrion 14

It looks like devm is going to execute stormless on this picture.:nahnah:

I thought that DevM meant "developer Miguel".

hahaahahaha. about to be domed. :)
20 Nov 2016, 11:03 AM
Donator 22

Nice post :)
21 Nov 2016, 17:38 PM

If you do end up working there please tell them to stop ruining their games with terrible DLC decisions :)) gl
21 Nov 2016, 19:21 PM
Senior Editor Badge

21 Nov 2016, 20:54 PM

Thank you DevM for the dedication and enthusiasm. I completely agree with your description of how vcoh and coh2 has impacted our lives and I appreciate your efforts.
21 Nov 2016, 21:41 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Great read. Very interesting and thanks for sharing :). I wish more of the old blood would write pieces like this. It's amazing to learn about the history of the community in such detail.
21 Nov 2016, 23:03 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Interesting and positively minded post! I would like to read more about CoH's past from insiders' perspectives.
22 Nov 2016, 12:17 PM
Donator 33

Cheers DevM - and damn you English has improved since the old GR days :D
22 Nov 2016, 14:49 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Great read. Very interesting and thanks for sharing :). I wish more of the old blood would write pieces like this. It's amazing to learn about the history of the community in such detail.

Company of heroes has a big history in terms of community, unfortunately many of those players are not around anymore.
Interesting and positively minded post! I would like to read more about CoH's past from insiders' perspectives.

I have thought in the past of writing big pieces like this about games in specific or tourney experiences since there are many details people can't see at first glance that could be an interesting read but often I just leave it be for a while and then it gets past its time of being relevant, for example I remember in SNF4 in the finals I played against Fireball,in one of the games I was US in semois and people were pretty used to my agressive style so what I did was I played passive through the early game and did a capping focused build order so I could get a m8 out as soon as possible and It went unpunished because he was expecting an agressive style which means he just camped his cut off point, only 12azor caught up on that one I think :P.
Cheers DevM - and damn you English has improved since the old GR days :D

Yea it has, it has been a long journey haha.
23 Nov 2016, 23:59 PM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2016, 14:49 PMDevM

Company of heroes has a big history in terms of community, unfortunately many of those players are not around anymore.

Probably because of game-breaking bugs for months or even since release, blatantly overpowered commander releases, outdated commanders that see zero play, bug splats, condescending interactions with their viewers on Twitch, Near-invisible management/representation, bug splats, a sluggish and very poorly optimized engine, bug splats, bug splats, bug splats, bug splats, bug splats, bug splats, and bug splats.
24 Nov 2016, 01:59 AM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2016, 20:59 PMDevM
snip

Keep kicking ass DevM.

Watching you in OCF inspired me to do better.

And then of course university hit so that lasted about a month...

Maybe in forty years when CoH is the best F2P game on the internet and Relic is just swimming in cash you can write an autobiography about your experiences.
24 Nov 2016, 02:02 AM
Patrion 14

Probably because of game-breaking bugs for months or even since release, blatantly overpowered commander releases, outdated commanders that see zero play, bug splats, condescending interactions with their viewers on Twitch, Near-invisible management/representation, bug splats, a sluggish and very poorly optimized engine, bug splats, bug splats, bug splats, bug splats, bug splats, bug splats, and bug splats.

he wasn't asking for an explanation.

if you wanna cry a river, make your own thread.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★