Login

russian armor

P47s and Stuka Loiter

10 Nov 2016, 13:11 PM

Why are these abilities able to chase me all across the map? They have this red circle icon on the tactical map when deployed, yet I can be 5 screen lengths away from that in a 2v2 map and the planes still find my vehicles and attack them.

Why is this not yet fixed? If these p47s are supported by riflemen blobs and shermans/jacksons and these stukas are supported by pgren blob or gren blob and some stugs, there is nothing you can do but yield the entire map to just safe your vehicles.

y relic yyy??
10 Nov 2016, 13:34 PM

They are working at intended.

If you are being targeted in red circle, and then run away, you gonna be chased since you were targeted during previous "searching-target" run.
10 Nov 2016, 14:26 PM

They are working at intended.

If you are being targeted in red circle, and then run away, you gonna be chased since you were targeted during previous "searching-target" run.

Lol. These freaking devs man lol. So I can simply blob, push in supported by some tanks, drop these abilities and then send the entire tank front back and take the map.
10 Nov 2016, 15:14 PM

Lol. These freaking devs man lol. So I can simply blob, push in supported by some tanks, drop these abilities and then send the entire tank front back and take the map.

So, how would you implement these abilities?
10 Nov 2016, 15:59 PM

Just get out of the circle ASAP and stay out of it, not sure how much the Stuka costs, but the P47s costs over 200 munitions, Airborne can't spam it.
10 Nov 2016, 17:18 PM

Just get out of the circle ASAP and stay out of it, not sure how much the Stuka costs, but the P47s costs over 200 munitions, Airborne can't spam it.

Stuka costs 200 too. I hate these abilities, but I hate the stuka the most.
10 Nov 2016, 17:19 PM

So, how would you implement these abilities?

Don´t let them chase you down to your base. This is insane. I have had Stukas strafing my tanks in my base lol. I have had P47s rape my base with rockets, killing all kind of units.
10 Nov 2016, 18:07 PM

Stuka costs 200 too. I hate these abilities, but I hate the stuka the most.

Unless you react inmediatly, you can say goodbye to most of your tanks destroyers, M10s and M36s rarely survive even the first round, then the planes return to say "fuck you" a 2nd time.
P47s actually cost 240, that's quite pricey, but they are really good vs heavies which USF struggle to finish off so it's ok.
10 Nov 2016, 18:19 PM
Patrion 14

they are pretty easy to dodge (stuka loiter) to completely ignore-able (p47)
Vaz
10 Nov 2016, 18:40 PM

I had to stop playing airborne after the p47 became worthless. It misses so much and with OKW getting AA with tech, the planes get shot down if they are there.

Try to keep some AA around so the plane doesn't follow you around the map. Even an m20 is enough to shoot down the planes.
10 Nov 2016, 19:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Nov 2016, 18:40 PMVaz
I had to stop playing airborne after the p47 became worthless. It misses so much and with OKW getting AA with tech, the planes get shot down if they are there.

Try to keep some AA around so the plane doesn't follow you around the map. Even an m20 is enough to shoot down the planes.

Yeah but Ostwind won't take down the p47s so fast and the P47s are supported by riflemen blob with zooks and bars supported themselves by shermans and or jacksons :foreveralone:
10 Nov 2016, 20:05 PM

At first I thought this was going to be about buffing the P47 rocket attack, then I read on...

If anything the German ability is far superior. It is shooting at lower health tanks (in general), it is cheaper, its shots don't miss because of target direction, it can damage infantry mercilessly if they are near the tanks, and it contains its damage in fewer passes making planes less likely to be shot down.

If the problem is the combination with the rifle blob, then the issue you are talking about is rifle blobs. Certainly the USF needs work, but I really don't think a larger problem is this strafing attack.
10 Nov 2016, 20:16 PM

At first I thought this was going to be about buffing the P47 rocket attack, then I read on...

If anything the German ability is far superior. It is shooting at lower health tanks (in general), it is cheaper, its shots don't miss because of target direction, it can damage infantry mercilessly if they are near the tanks, and it contains its damage in fewer passes making planes less likely to be shot down.

If the problem is the combination with the rifle blob, then the issue you are talking about is rifle blobs. Certainly the USF needs work, but I really don't think a larger problem is this strafing attack.

Both of them are a problem and they are indeed a problem due to the current balance issues.

Blobbing is still too effective for any faction. This in combination with one click deny map abilities is just utter nonsense.

I hate the stuka loiter the most, as I have stated in this thread before.
10 Nov 2016, 20:25 PM

Both of them are a problem and they are indeed a problem due to the current balance issues.

Blobbing is still too effective for any faction. This in combination with one click deny map abilities is just utter nonsense.

How they are problematic?

P47 is probably the most shit plane ability in game (except the one wit Falsch).

JU-87 is powerful but far away from problematic.
10 Nov 2016, 21:43 PM

you really going to cry about p47? u must be stuck in 2014 then
11 Nov 2016, 04:32 AM

Yeah but Ostwind won't take down the p47s so fast and the P47s are supported by riflemen blob with zooks and bars supported themselves by shermans and or jacksons :foreveralone:

+1 on this.
That's why I have a scout car sticking around as well.
2 of them make short work of any pesky planes

Agreed on Blobbing.
That needs to be nerfed to shit..

Correct me if I am wrong, but Stuka/P47/Sturmovik only attack enemy units if you have LOS on them.
If you dont, AFAIK, they just hang around but never attack anything.

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Nov 2016, 21:43 PMDAZ187
you really going to cry about p47? u must be stuck in 2014 then

Now now, no need to be a dick Dazza
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 80
Germany 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W