Login

russian armor

Any news on possible upcoming balance patch?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
14 Nov 2016, 20:12 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2016, 19:51 PMzerocoh

you forgot the part where It has less armor than a Kubel, and will lose against a kubel + volks/sturm 100% of times.

To be fair, kubel and sturms are some of the things the dodge is effective against. It can be microed to kill kubel with ease and it can be used as counter to early kubel + sturm rushes. It is only really effective untill the first volk squad comes into play though.
14 Nov 2016, 20:23 PM

Then RNGod hates me, cause every time I tried the kubel+sturm killed my jeep faster than I could damage the kubel. even when shooting to the front.

if somehow the sturm manage to shoot at the back of the jeep it will just melt in a couple of seconds
14 Nov 2016, 20:37 PM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2016, 20:23 PMzerocoh
Then RNGod hates me, cause every time I tried the kubel+sturm killed my jeep faster than I could damage the kubel. even when shooting to the front.

if somehow the sturm manage to shoot at the back of the jeep it will just melt in a couple of seconds

l2p :luvCarrot:
14 Nov 2016, 20:50 PM
Donator 11

would be nice if the patch stops the company of houses meta. it won't, but hey, one can be dreaming
14 Nov 2016, 20:54 PM

would be nice if the patch stops the company of houses meta. it won't, but hey, one can be dreaming

14 Nov 2016, 21:12 PM

It wasn't relic's mistake to;

• Buff T34s to the point that they perform much better than the PIV+Ostwind combined.
  • Buff penals rifles to the point that they wipe out retreating squads
  • Come up with the idea of USF having a T0 mortar
  • Buff allies tank destroyers to the point that building or calling in a tank as axis is just a waste of resources and a burden on poor pioneers
  • Buff allied indirect fire to the point that playing as axis on urban map is a nightmare now
  • Add more gimmicky abilities instead of redesigning the veterancy bonuses

etc

Relic only made one mistake, taking this mod seriously. He is just dodging responsibility for the current state of the game with this "lol relic didn't copy paste my mortar, not my fault" argument.

And it is funny the exclusively allied player keeps focusing on USF mortar and acting as if it is the only balance problem at the moment.

Then now that the allied factions have no weakness at any stage of a match whatsoever, OST should have their own T2 light tank, double LMGs, and 5 man squads, OKW should have a mortar and much cheaper vehicles etc. you get the idea.

The things you have listed in the patch above were to help with numerous problems.

The T34 did need a buff vs infantry because it was lackluster.

Penals did need a buff because they were useless, the problems they have now are related to dropped weapons and the potency of a flamethrower on a larger squad with excellent AI.

The T0 mortar makes USF slightly more interesting to build since there is more than riflle x3 as an opening.

Allied tank destroyers received, to my recollection few buffs. What did happen was the SU85 was moved to a more reliable heavy tank destroyer, and the Jackson got its sight buff broken up so it could actually kite.

Indirect fire from the Allies, again, this is just the USF mortar, no others got buffs to my knowledge.

Gimmicky abilities added?

I am hardly an "Allied" player, I play all factions I prefer Wehr and OKW. The mortar is the big problem right now because it is completely dominating the meta, it needs to be changed right now. There are other issues, not least of which is unlock weapons, potency of Allied infantry vet, Brit power curve, and the Stuart/T70 meta. Stop attacking straw men.

Since you don't seem inclined to even try to understand the mod, or why the changes were made, your rant is little more than yelling in the wind. To add to that I originally addressed a post that targeted Mirage because of the mortar, I never commented about the other issues you seem so upset about. Now that I have I hope you understand why these changes were made. If you don't Mirage is an active part of the community and you can message him for details. You also forgot to mention that Relic did not make many of the changes in the Mirage mod, so they did make their own choices. Ultimately whatever was in the mod was a gift, a place to show off a better version of the game. They took pieces and left others, and in so doing they are responsible, in the entirety, for the current state of the game.
14 Nov 2016, 21:23 PM

It wasn't relic's mistake to;
  • Good list

Relic only made one mistake, taking this mod seriously.

And it is funny the exclusively allied player keeps focusing on USF mortar and acting as if it is the only balance problem at the moment.

Then now that the allied factions have no weakness at any stage of a match whatsoever, OST should have their own T2 light tank, double LMGs, and 5 man squads, OKW should have a mortar and much cheaper vehicles etc. you get the idea.

Some good fkn observations there lad! +1

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2016, 05:40 AMKpen97

;) hopefully this problem is resovled in the up coming patch along with others. #believe

#AManCanDream

Why do you even have an account here? By your own logic, your capability as a player certainly doesn't justify you having one. Although it is interesting that with people like you, the word "fuck" is always written correctly, while the rest of your sentences descends into barely intelligible gibberish.

:clap::clap::clap::D
Well said sir!

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2016, 13:34 PMButcher

Anybody who thinks that the Ostheer Panther in its current state is acceptable, shouldn´t be taken into consideration for a community based patch (whoever may feel addressed).

+1
Panthers are weak compared to the cost

We want an expert player to speak about balance, not an expert modder/caster.

+1 Well said

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2016, 17:11 PMpigsoup
if maturity level of posts do not increase and baseless blames and personal attacks keep happening, i'll just lock the thread.

patch expected december apparently.

:thumbsup:
Yessir!

You got source on that tho?
14 Nov 2016, 21:53 PM
Patrion 14

wdwdwfa

https://www.coh2.org/topic/57464/any-news-on-possible-upcoming-balance-patch/post/576020

that's as good of a guess as anybody can come up with.

it disturbs me that the most relevant and on topic post got right past you. i have no doubt it's the same for most here.
15 Nov 2016, 00:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2016, 21:53 PMpigsoup

https://www.coh2.org/topic/57464/any-news-on-possible-upcoming-balance-patch/post/576020

that's as good of a guess as anybody can come up with.

it disturbs me that the most relevant and on topic post got right past you. i have no doubt it's the same for most here.

:(
I have feelings too you know? They arent made from Krupp steel like yours.
Back on topic, yeah I read that, but it was from a "lead castor" not the horse's mouth itself (aka Kyle and crew).
I thought you might have had some uber secret insider knowledge; thanks regardless :)
15 Nov 2016, 01:02 AM

I just hope they will finally see that with the Firefly around, the Jackson wouldn't be out of the line with a bit more HP.
15 Nov 2016, 09:37 AM

Some good fkn observations there lad! +1

#AManCanDream

I dont need to dream buddy MVGame :romeoHype:
15 Nov 2016, 10:03 AM

HERE GOES DEAD GAEM TRAIN, ALL ABOARD.

As long as they don't fuck up (bugs and shit) it would be fine.
15 Nov 2016, 10:43 AM

All this hype about a december patch :lolol:
Kyle said on twitch there won t be any other balance patch this year.

I assume you will be happy to get 5 new skins for christmas and call that a patch :bananadance:
15 Nov 2016, 21:28 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Nov 2016, 20:54 PMzerocoh

insert some meme here

ineffectivity of normal nades vs buildings, random building collapses, mortars bad at killing stuff inside, absurd vickers range with vet in buildings, etc....
15 Nov 2016, 23:09 PM

I assume you will be happy to get 5 new skins for christmas and call that a patch :bananadance:
I need a Santa skin on my Panzer IV.
16 Nov 2016, 13:27 PM

Kyle said on twitch there won t be any other balance patch this year.

Do you have a source for that?
16 Nov 2016, 15:36 PM

Do you have a source for that?

check relicentertainment past videos on twitch.
i think it is in the last one (where he makes 2 games with stormless).
17 Nov 2016, 09:07 AM

check relicentertainment past videos on twitch.
i think it is in the last one (where he makes 2 games with stormless).

That's not how sourcing something works...
17 Nov 2016, 11:07 AM

That's not how sourcing something works...

1. You actually care about that and go check the 2 last relic stream;
2. You trust me, because i have no interest in lying to you.
3. You don't care and you make me waste my time.

Pick one.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight