Login

russian armor

Any news on possible upcoming balance patch?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
13 Nov 2016, 17:53 PM
Donator 11

I mean if you didn't suggest the mortar in first place, the current situation would be ten time better.

Its not mirage who suggested mortar, half of this forum suggested it before mirage even got into modding.

You also should keep in mind that we have seen 3 editions of usf mortar: the mirage one that was generally a 60mm smoke thrower with quite a pathetic damage output, a test mod one that was much more similar to other mortars but still not bugged and quite ok for the ballance and the bugged mortar that was implemented in the game without ANY testing that we are struggling with now.
13 Nov 2016, 18:05 PM

I mean if you didn't suggest the mortar in first place, the current situation would be ten time better.

+1000000

better let the game in its current situation and yolo !

for fuck sake, don t blame miragefla for relic's mistake.

I can t understant why people are still making mods & maps to get no consideration at all ( even death threat according to tric :loco: )
13 Nov 2016, 18:09 PM

Don't attack Mirage for something he didn't do.

Also the mortar was needed to make USF have some other option than 3 rifles and provides them real utility on city maps where grenades at every engagement are not practical.

You should also remember that the Lt comes with no indirect fire, so having some base of indirect fire for USF is important, otherwise you have to go Cpt to get it. That could be after the 10 minute mark in some games, no other faction has to wait this long for general purpose light artillery (i.e., mortars).
13 Nov 2016, 20:52 PM

Also the mortar was needed to make USF have some other option than 3 rifles and provides them real utility on city maps where grenades at every engagement are not practical.

You should also remember that the Lt comes with no indirect fire, so having some base of indirect fire for USF is important, otherwise you have to go Cpt to get it. That could be after the 10 minute mark in some games, no other faction has to wait this long for general purpose light artillery (i.e., mortars).

USF didn't need a mortar in T0. Put the mortar in T1 and the 50 Cal in T0.
But first fix the god damn thing :D
13 Nov 2016, 21:12 PM

USF didn't need a mortar in T0. Put the mortar in T1 and the 50 Cal in T0.
But first fix the god damn thing :D

50cal + Rifles + Dodge - RIP Axis.
13 Nov 2016, 21:32 PM

How different is it from now :p

Ok, maybe only fixing the mortar is enough. Relic, are you there?????
13 Nov 2016, 21:52 PM

USF does not need mortar at all. Thats what the pak howie is for.
14 Nov 2016, 02:16 AM
Donator 11

Dodge is pretty much useless since volks got their faust. It's main firepower was onboard rifle squad, but these have poor dps on range and you have to kite. What is more, the truck itself is quite cumbersome and much harder to micro than say m3, kubel or 222.

Also, I don't really get why everyone is so interested in having T0 mgs on every faction. The T0 mg doesn't solve any problem. It's the source of the problem in fact. T0 mg is what promotes static, garrison oriented early game. Mgs should never come much erlier than reliable anti-garrison tools. On any faction.
14 Nov 2016, 02:22 AM

miragefla and mooders like him are here to think about these kind of stuffs.
You, you just need to shut the fuck up instead of spaming shit balance comment from a comp player.

Do you kiss your mum with that mouth? I'm not even going to warrant a further reply to you.
@ Forum owners (pilizi/wifidi?) can we please get an "ignore posts from X person" forum functionality?

Dodge is pretty much useless since volks got their faust. It's main firepower was onboard rifle squad, but these have poor dps on range and you have to kite. What is more, the truck itself is quite cumbersome and much harder to micro than say m3, kubel or 222.

Also, I don't really get why everyone is so interested in having T0 mgs on every faction. The T0 mg doesn't solve any problem. It's the source of the problem in fact. T0 mg is what promotes static, garrison oriented early game. Mgs should never come much erlier than reliable anti-garrison tools. On any faction.

I dont use Doge so I can't comment on it.

MG's IMO are there for early area denial and suppression (hence rush fuel).
While my gut disagrees with you, it would be nice to see a prolonged Volks/Ostruppen vs Rifle engagement

14 Nov 2016, 05:19 AM

It wasn't relic's mistake to;

• Buff T34s to the point that they perform much better than the PIV+Ostwind combined.
  • Buff penals rifles to the point that they wipe out retreating squads
  • Come up with the idea of USF having a T0 mortar
  • Buff allies tank destroyers to the point that building or calling in a tank as axis is just a waste of resources and a burden on poor pioneers
  • Buff allied indirect fire to the point that playing as axis on urban map is a nightmare now
  • Add more gimmicky abilities instead of redesigning the veterancy bonuses

etc

Relic only made one mistake, taking this mod seriously. He is just dodging responsibility for the current state of the game with this "lol relic didn't copy paste my mortar, not my fault" argument.

And it is funny the exclusively allied player keeps focusing on USF mortar and acting as if it is the only balance problem at the moment.

You should also remember that the Lt comes with no indirect fire, so having some base of indirect fire for USF is important, otherwise you have to go Cpt to get it.

Then now that the allied factions have no weakness at any stage of a match whatsoever, OST should have their own T2 light tank, double LMGs, and 5 man squads, OKW should have a mortar and much cheaper vehicles etc. you get the idea.
14 Nov 2016, 05:40 AM

The last time that happened Relic didn't implement the USF Mortar properly as it was far what was tested and intended. The USF mortar was fine in the May Balance Preview.

;) hopefully this problem is resovled in the up coming patch along with others. #believe
14 Nov 2016, 12:38 PM

You, you just need to shut the fuck up instead of spaming shit balance comment from a comp player.

Why do you even have an account here? By your own logic, your capability as a player certainly doesn't justify you having one. Although it is interesting that with people like you, the word "fuck" is always written correctly, while the rest of your sentences descends into barely intelligible gibberish.

Why the heck should the Kübelwagen be easier to manage than the Dodge? Both are roughly the same size (i.e. the handle movement similarly) and their MGs have roughly the same arc to the front.

And I would be quite interested to hear your suggestion for how Ostheer is supposed to work without that MG 42 at T0. I mean, combined arms is already utter rubbish in this game, so it's not like the MG works as it should, but without even that little thing Ostheer wouldn't even get to the light vehicle phase.

Well, that's not much different from now, is it? And even that could be countered by having proper counter-units available on Axis (and no, unlike claimed above the Panzerfaust doesn't work well in countering the Dodge due to American duct tape), which Relic continuously refuses to implement, which in turn leads to the bollocks that is the current 222.
14 Nov 2016, 13:27 PM
Senior Referee Badge

1 offensive post invised, back to topic :hyper:
14 Nov 2016, 13:34 PM

Anybody who thinks that the Ostheer Panther in its current state is acceptable, shouldn´t be taken into consideration for a community based patch (whoever may feel addressed). :sibToxic:
14 Nov 2016, 15:31 PM

Why do you even have an account here? By your own logic, your capability as a player certainly doesn't justify you having one. Although it is interesting that with people like you, the word "fuck" is always written correctly, while the rest of your sentences descends into barely intelligible gibberish.

Think what you want, i can't make you change your mind BUT i believe that most people here are clever enough to understand that we need a few people to speak in the name of the whole community.

Everyone saying "i want this" followed by another one saying "no you are wrong ! i want this instead of this" is just garbage and childish.

i wish these kind of dumb post were also set invisible by our moderator because it makes of every single topic a pure garbage.
14 Nov 2016, 15:39 PM

Think what you want, i can't make you change your mind BUT i believe that most people here are clever enough to understand that we need a few people to speak in the name of the whole community.

Everyone saying "i want this" followed by another one saying "no you are wrong ! i want this instead of this" is just garbage and childish.

i wish these kind of dumb post were also set invisible by our moderator because it makes of every single topic a pure garbage.

We want an expert player to speak about balance, not an expert modder/caster.
14 Nov 2016, 16:21 PM

Dodge + AssEngies is better
14 Nov 2016, 17:11 PM
Patrion 14

if maturity level of posts do not increase and baseless blames and personal attacks keep happening, i'll just lock the thread.

patch expected december apparently.
14 Nov 2016, 18:33 PM
Donator 11

Why the heck should the Kübelwagen be easier to manage than the Dodge? Both are roughly the same size (i.e. the handle movement similarly) and their MGs have roughly the same arc to the front.

And I would be quite interested to hear your suggestion for how Ostheer is supposed to work without that MG 42 at T0. I mean, combined arms is already utter rubbish in this game, so it's not like the MG works as it should, but without even that little thing Ostheer wouldn't even get to the light vehicle phase.

Have you ever used the dodge? It has terrible acceleration, speed and rotation speed for a light vehicle. Try it, you will be amazed by how hard to micro it is in fact.

I wont comment on the latter part. People are using combined arms more than they ever did in games history and you say it is rubbish? Even noobs go team weapons right now.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS