Login

russian armor

Can't Publish My Map

30 Oct 2016, 12:10 PM

So I made a map, it shows up in the manage tab in modding hub, but when i click publish it asks me if im sure i say yes and nothing happens. I dont know what i did wrong. i looked online and tried everything. i wanted to resave a map as a .sga file but it only shows the old map that i made. How can i fix this?

P.S im pretty new so give me detailed intructions
31 Oct 2016, 19:35 PM

So, in your modding hub, where you find your map, it doesn't say published next to it? What does it say, exactly? Screenshot of the manage tab where your map is displayed? What is the exact file name of your map?
1 Nov 2016, 22:09 PM

So, in your modding hub, where you find your map, it doesn't say published next to it? What does it say, exactly? Screenshot of the manage tab where your map is displayed? What is the exact file name of your map?
its ok now some how it just took a bit of time to upload i guess. but since you're a map maker i would like to ask for some help with base placements because im having trouble, if you dont mind that is.
3 Nov 2016, 12:49 PM

Absolutely. Keep in mind, my response time can be a day, a week, or indefinite. I'm not as active in COH2 as I'd like to be at the moment.
Also, I recommend going through all the tutorials, tip of the week, and community tips, linked in my signature. And from the sounds of it, I highly recommend the Tip of the Week, Starting from Scratch. But feel free to ask away whatever questions you have.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★