Login

russian armor

Whermacht grenadiers are saveagely overperforming

• This thread is locked
26 Oct 2016, 13:55 PM

Permanently Banned
After multitple tests in our balance labs, our team reached the conclusion that this baseline infantry is too versatil as well as they do fullfil multiple rols perfectly.

• The 240 MP LMG squad. Unlike USF, SU and OKW, this 240MP baseline infantry can be upgraded with powerful long range LMG without doctorines.
  • The Mobile Mortar Launcher Squad For 35 Muni, this squad can launch a devastating shell, wronmgfull named as (rifle grenade), wiping out HMGs and basically any infantry frontally and from wast distances.
  • The Sniper SquadWith their super accurate rifles, they snipe one model per two shots and thats alot.
  • The Light Anti Tank Squad They can use their potent AT nade with no technology required.

Therfore, our secret balance group came up with a logical, small solution to bring this 240MP infantry in line with others.

Reduce their rifle damage to 14. Buff the G43 to composate. So if you want better baseline inf, you use the doctrines and invest small amount of muni

This will be our last balance for this mounth. Hope you enjoy discussing the subject.
26 Oct 2016, 14:01 PM

Good to see you're not yet tired of this weak trolling.

For your next thread I suggest "proving" the OKW Flak Halftrack is OP and needs its deployment time doubled.
26 Oct 2016, 14:14 PM

they cost 30 mp to reinforce which is higher then all other starting inf and even some elite units.
26 Oct 2016, 14:32 PM

First of all, it's "Wehrmacht" and "savagely".‎

Secondly, i'm not gonna waste my time in showing you how terribly wrong your "secret balance group" (Which basically just you, right kiddo?) is, but I still have some hopes for people like you. Therefore, here's a little run down for you:

- Grens being too versatile... Their description literally state them being a "versatile infantry squad", but the most? You do realize that USF Rifleman exists, right? (They even have SMOKE for f*ck sake!)‎

- You want Wehrmacht to use specific doctrines to get their baseline infantry to perform better, while your USF and UKF can get duel-upgraded weapons non-doctrinally... So balance, heh?

- You want to reduce their rifle damage, making basically the most fragile baseline infantry squad among all other baseline infantry squads to also become weaker at dealing damage... Might as well make them Partysans with pistols, heh?

- Rifle grenade... The thing literally has the lowest damage profile among other grenades to compensate for their longer firing range. If you somehow see it wipe entire HMG squads then either a) They are low health or b) They are standing in the no-man land.

- Sniper squad... Cover, man... cover... standing in open ground, got killed and then blame enemy squads being too strong... Genious! 

- Panzerfaust... for the first time since the release of CoH2, I finally saw a "secret group" bring the faust up as a reason for Grens being overperforming. 

Like seriously, how long are you going to keep doing this!? Do you even have a respectable rank at all factions? Do you have enough experience to do this!? Your trolling really makes me speechless now! The entire community along with pro players, modders, balance testers know the otherwise and you here stand out, claiming to have a "secret group" and tell a completely new fantasy out of no where...

Ok... you know what... let's settle things down like this: Post a video of you and your "secret group" executing these tests in your balance labs. If you can't provide the video showing your tests, you are no more than a troll, spreading lies and hoping to get Axis factions to get even weaker so you can have easier wins, no more than a second Katiof.‎
26 Oct 2016, 14:47 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Since it doesn't seem that my previous message reached you (visit stage office and present some own replays to analyse and ask for guidance prior to keep opening threads on the balance section), kept opening threads and having several reports...
Take a break from the forums. Once you come back, if you don't follow the bolded part, the temporary will change to permanent.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★