Login

russian armor

October 25th Update

28 Oct 2016, 16:37 PM

I assume you're not seeking a career in sales? ;) You play to your base to maximise your income. 1v1 showcases the game; the larger factions produce the revenue.

You hate on the bulk of your customers = you are likely to turn them off the game and your income diminishes.

Amen to that.

Say to yourself daily: 'Every day, in every way, I will try harder and harder.'

Jep. PR is not the route for you! If you want to stop any support for this game, you're doing just fine. :thumb:

so yeah, more people -> more money.
i think we agree on that.

Still, the point is that we shouldn't ask mappers and modders to waste time on team games map, considering they are hard to make and that the real pro are in 1 vs 1.

There is 1 vs 1 game, played by an elite and made to attract people to coh 2. These guys deserve balanced maps.

The others are more like plebs or casuals coming to play with friends, make a laugh with some goliath and spend money on commanders.
They mostly don't even come on this forum or care about coh 2.

Make 1 vs 1 great and balanced -> Tournament will attract more people -> These people will go mostly play on team games.

On the other hand, if you add some team maps, you will only get a bunch of whiners asking to get mapper and relic head -> doesn't improve tournament -> doesn't make more people interested in coh 2.

So yeah Major bloodcock, making 1 vs 1 better will actually make relic earn more money !
28 Oct 2016, 19:13 PM

There is 1 vs 1 game, played by an elite and made to attract people to coh 2. These guys deserve balanced maps.

The others are more like plebs or casuals coming to play with friends, make a laugh with some goliath and spend money on commanders.

1v1 = Elite???

:clap::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

More like abusers who do everything to cash-grab the game...and by that they turn-off people. Look the the 1v1 tourney streams, not enough viewers.

Also who'd give a shit to see door mines, call-ins, abuses, same doctrine every goddamm game.

#dedgame
28 Oct 2016, 19:14 PM

lol

I lol'd as well.
29 Oct 2016, 04:07 AM

1v1 = Elite???

:clap::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

More like abusers who do everything to cash-grab the game...and by that they turn-off people. Look the the 1v1 tourney streams, not enough viewers.

Also who'd give a shit to see door mines, call-ins, abuses, same doctrine every goddamm game.

#dedgame

This. No-one's going to tune in to watch such an abusable game.

I mean, Maxims everywhere vs indirect fire. Brit mortar pit vs LeiG. Boring static gameplay. Then late game super-wipes from Calliope and mattress.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★