Login

russian armor

Soviet player with Brit doctrine

• This thread is locked
18 Oct 2016, 22:13 PM

Permanently Banned
I'm not sure how a Soviet player managed to get British Special Weapons regiment as he had it on the loadout and was actively using AT inf sections. He also knew where all my units were and knew where my tellers were without minesweepers. I suspect a hacker. I watched the replay to be sure. The player is fairly new to the game and has played only about 20 or so games as Soviets and is lvl 16. Highly suspicious. He was probably playing noobs who didn't even know what Soviet docs were. He explained to me it was an in-game feature to have a Brit doctrine. I smelled BS.
18 Oct 2016, 22:18 PM

I'm not sure how a Soviet player managed to get British Special Weapons regiment as he had it on the loadout and was actively using AT inf sections. He also knew where all my units were and knew where my tellers were without minesweepers. I suspect a hacker. I watched the replay to be sure. The player is fairly new to the game and has played only about 20 or so games as Soviets and is lvl 16. Highly suspicious. He was probably playing noobs who didn't even know what Soviet docs were. He explained to me it was an in-game feature to have a Brit doctrine. I smelled BS.

playercard + replay or it didnt happen
18 Oct 2016, 22:24 PM

Permanently Banned
lol I was just searching this forum and I found the person with the exact screen name as the person I played. I'm going to ask him first. Then I'll post the replay.
18 Oct 2016, 22:35 PM

Permanently Banned

playercard + replay or it didnt happen

How do i post a replay? I have the file.
18 Oct 2016, 22:42 PM

How do i post a replay? I have the file.

Go to the replay section and pick the option "Upload a Replay".. then you simply pick the .rec data and give it a title
18 Oct 2016, 22:48 PM

Permanently Banned
18 Oct 2016, 23:14 PM

I suspect a hacker

+1 ,
i watched the replay, it's definately a hacker.
his micro is way too fast for a human, same for his macro.

... oh wait !:foreveralone:

btw, british commander is a bug which appaeared 2 days ago when joining a game with a teammate, i didn't switch loadout since that and it didn't went away.

thinking about not switching this soviet loadout before a long time, in case we meet again.
18 Oct 2016, 23:19 PM

Permanently Banned

+1 ,

The evidence is that u blew up a teller u had no knowledge of. It is a common teller location but, the moment u blew up the teller, u saw the pios laying another one down a few yards away from the first. The natural reaction would be to shoot the pios with the T70, instead of attacking ground on the finished teller.

btw, british commander is a bug which appaeared 2 days ago when joining a game with a teammate, i didn't switch loadout since that and it didn't went away.

thinking about not switching this soviet loadout before a long time, in case we meet again.
18 Oct 2016, 23:29 PM
Donator 11

Coh2.org is not exactly the place for hacking accusations, this site has rules and everything. Good to read them before posting.

https://www.coh2.org/site/rules
18 Oct 2016, 23:29 PM

Permanently Banned
The attack ground on the teller was very suspicious. Although it was a common location, there weren't any engies anywhere near the spot I placed the mine close to the end of the game. The T70 specifically avoided that spot and as it was going to attack ground, it spotted the pios laying another one down. The natural thing to do was to attack the pios with the t70, instead he ignores them and attacks ground on a suspicious location.
19 Oct 2016, 08:40 AM

+1 ,

So you're abusing a bug, good on you.

Just so you know, people like you are the reason why I don't play competitive or even PvP.

Cancer, cancer all around.
19 Oct 2016, 11:51 AM

Clearly it's lend-lease in action.
19 Oct 2016, 18:45 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

-Reminder that you can see where people put explosives by hovering over the map with your own mines.

-You can see units inside garrison through FoW and in case of MG, see their arc.

-You can know what faction you are "facing" (in case of teamgames) through the shadows on the ground.

-Xp kickers show up through fow (specially good against SU, you know if they tech early on)

-Ambient structures get's destroyed and are displayed. Sound is also available and lets you identify where and which type of vehicles are in the zone.

That been said, and discounting the commander bug, he might or might not be maphacking but this is not the place to discuss this. That's Relic's job. enforcement@relic.com

Locking thread.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 49
Germany 8
Korea, Republic Of 2
Germany 44

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L