Login

russian armor

This game is dead until a balance patch comes out

5 Oct 2016, 17:20 PM

There really is no point to even play this game as an Axis player until a balance patch comes out. American troops are too strong, and if they build two mortars you have absolutely no chance to win. Zero. I applaud people who have the micro to be able to counter the American's blatant edge they have in low-mid level play, but as it stand this game simply is not worth the time anymore. Relic just couldn't help but destroy another one of their games. Very glad the most I've ever contributed to them is ~5 dollars when their games go under and are put on Humble Bundle. This is a company that truly deserves everything that has happened to them.

Edit: Also, you want proof that Relic is suiciding the game? https://www.humblebundle.com/company-of-heroes-10th-anniversary

OKW $1. To get USF and UK? $10. They know what they are doing.
5 Oct 2016, 17:45 PM

While I do find it hilarious that they threw OKW in there for $1, I don't know what a balance patch would do for CoH2.

Design issues aren't going to be rectified by a balance patch. Territory and resources are going to be as linear as ever, which cripples the maps for everyone.
t0k
5 Oct 2016, 17:49 PM

yea love those guided missile mortars
ive dropped to lvl 4 as okw 4v4, lol, i suck but this is absurd..
6 Oct 2016, 10:10 AM

no matter who makes those fucking mortars either allies or axis. i hate those fucking mortars. fucking mortars fucking snipes and wipe out your units. nerf it.

edit: play as osther only make mgs and mortars. you will win anyway. usf will run out of ammo to smoke your mgs. while trying to smoke your pinned units will be get fucked by mortars.

as brits.. you have no chance against indirect fire. make a fucking stupid mortar pit and everyone know where the fuck it is
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 11
United States 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak