Login

russian armor

Bitwise Casts

29 Sep 2016, 20:20 PM

Hey guys, I've been playing Company of Heroes and making YouTube videos for years, but I've only recently started casting matches. Feedback and commentary are helpful. I don't really have an audience yet so I've been trying to commentate in a way that non-CoH 2 players might also benefit from. Some people like this, some people hate it. I still try to offer lots of information that more experienced players might not be familiar with. Here are a couple of episodes to start off:

1v1 from the War Paint Championship:

The spirit of SWOLLASAURUSREX420BLAZEIT (mic was a bit annoying for this one):

Some people like a focus on entertainment, some people like a focus on information. It's hard to decide which to emphasise yet without hearing more from viewers. I will be working on improving audio quality due to some unexpected hiccups (mic placement, audio formatting).

I'll also be zooming/panning the camera less in future recordings. I feel that every caster occasionally calls something the wrong name (SU-83 instead of SU-85, scout car instead of armoured car, etc.), so I'm not super worried about that kind of critique.

It might sound like I'm talking out of my ass sometimes, but I have done an awful lot of research on real-world and in-game weaponry and units and can back it up. There have, however, been stats changes since I did most of my testing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 159
unknown 7
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak