Login

russian armor

USF instant critical repair

25 Sep 2016, 11:45 AM

Permanently Banned
Let's talk about this, since I never seen a topic about instant critical repair.

IMO it's way too good and a game saver, you can pop your crew out and fix critical in no time and pop in again and escape, I think crews should repair tanks like regular engineers. It makes snares partly useless.
25 Sep 2016, 12:06 PM

I think this ability was first for armor doctrine instead of Thompson but somehow they give it by default
I really think it should be in armor doctrine it fit thematically too after all they have assault eng with sane ability and the Thompson is called veteran crew so you would expect them to know every inch of the tank and know how to repair fast
25 Sep 2016, 12:06 PM

Yeah its pretty bullshit, cost and time should be doubled, or even have it removed all together. You could argue that usf needs it more than other factions though since their tanks are weaker.
25 Sep 2016, 12:41 PM

It should not be a vet 1 ability

it should be a vet 2 or 3 ability
25 Sep 2016, 12:49 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2016, 12:41 PMGrittle
It should not be a vet 1 ability

it should be a vet 2 or 3 ability

It doesn't really matter. The ability is tied to the vet of crew, and the crew unit has really low vet requirements. It vets to vet 3 almost instantly in any engagement when in vehicle, especially if it is a tank.
25 Sep 2016, 14:58 PM

It doesn't really matter. The ability is tied to the vet of crew, and the crew unit has really low vet requirements. It vets to vet 3 almost instantly in any engagement when in vehicle, especially if it is a tank.

This. You'll reach vet 3 with a vehicle crew in no time at all.
25 Sep 2016, 15:49 PM

Its totally fine man. I mean you can't decrew a CalliOP or a Pershing, so its balanced
25 Sep 2016, 15:58 PM

Its totally fine man. I mean you can't decrew a CalliOP or a Pershing, so its balanced

Cuz a Calliope hits mines and gets snared on a regular basis :facepalm:
25 Sep 2016, 16:11 PM

If I have the time to dismount the crew and use Super Glue, chances are the tank was going to get away anyway, the only problem is the "feature" that let's you cancel the animation and still get the skill of.
25 Sep 2016, 16:12 PM

Cuz a Calliope hits mines and gets snared on a regular basis :facepalm:

You need to spot the sarcasm more often :snfPeter:

And I believe the you can't decrew the pershing so you can't get two at the same time :bananadance:
25 Sep 2016, 16:15 PM

And I believe the you can't decrew the pershing so you can't get two at the same time :bananadance:

Oh I caught the sarcasm and added to it ;)
25 Sep 2016, 16:42 PM

Oh I caught the sarcasm and added to it ;)

I salute you master of wisdom :)
25 Sep 2016, 17:40 PM

double increase ammo price, make it vet3 (better than current vet1 :P ), triple increase the time of action itself and now should be not fair but at least it will cost something for the ammo you spend on a mine or a snare
25 Sep 2016, 18:00 PM

Increasing vet requirements for crew is near meaningless since most crews will be vet 3 in a matter of 1 or 2 shots, or after 1 engagement. The only thing this will punish is light vehicle play, which relies on these abilities to get out of trouble quickly.

The ability is not fair, and should take longer, possibly an increased cost to use. Ultimately this is why vehicle crews really don't work well and should never have been added. It creates a weird discrepancy in the way vehicles operate.
25 Sep 2016, 18:12 PM

Times have changed.
It was kinda all right when all USF had shitty Jackons and Shermans.

Now with E8, Pershing, Calliope and Sherman buff (better pen than long barrel Pz4 lul) in deck, it could be changed to something else. Maybe ability to plant mines by vehicle crew? Idk, but currently it's not needed anymore.
25 Sep 2016, 19:04 PM

Times have changed.
It was kinda all right when all USF had were shitty Jackons and Shermans.

Now with E8, Pershing, Calliope and Sherman buff (better pen than long barrel Pz4 lul) in deck, it could be changed to something else. Maybe ability to plant mines by vehicle crew? Idk, but currently it's not needed anymore.
maybe nothing after all the crew is already free
25 Sep 2016, 21:37 PM

the ability should be 60 munition at the least. 15 mu is too cheap considering the faust alone cost 25 muntion.
25 Sep 2016, 22:30 PM

Re: Original Post

hahahha yeah sure we'll get rid critical repair if you get rid of Panthers reversing at 60km/h.

Also it is risk/reward decrewing your vehicle in combat incase axis haven't noticed.
26 Sep 2016, 00:42 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

If you haven't found any topics, it's because people may refer to it as superglue. One of many flaw designs still in the game.
26 Sep 2016, 00:55 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

I've noticed a pattern with people not getting your sarcasm :/
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS