Login

russian armor

Ostheer - The Dead Circle vs USF

28 Sep 2016, 06:43 AM

The fact is "It was much more broken when Ostheer just build bunker and mg to block the road, and remain everything static which means he don't even have to micro, then keep spamming mortar when the time USF didn't have a mortar in team game."

Lollllll

Due to the USF mortar, OH players can't simply be lazy to utilize its troop at best performance anymore(when the time USF players have to keep his troop mobile with tons of micro) then try hard to blame on forum instead of learning to play?

I didn't know that triple Rifles with BARs A-moved supported by 2 auto-firing mortars can be called tons of micro :luvDerp:
28 Sep 2016, 06:49 AM
Strategist Badge

Insist on derailing the thread do I.

Lol. Whatever. Claims that the morter is the most broken unit in coh2 history is simply absurb and the continual creation of the same whine threads that no one from relic who actually matters bothers to read is pathetic

You came here asking for a fight, nothing that Australian Magic said to you validates your rude and aggressive responses. Maybe you could contribute to the thread constructively and respond with civility next time please.
29 Sep 2016, 04:34 AM

Microing MG's could work. I guess the set it and forget it strat isn't the meta anymore. Counter mortar sounds like a good plan to me as well. Seems like a non issue. You just have to move units and play I guess, like most RTS games.
29 Sep 2016, 06:52 AM

GrW are not useful

Stopped to read here.
29 Sep 2016, 07:12 AM
Donator 22

Microing MG's could work. I guess the set it and forget it strat isn't the meta anymore. Counter mortar sounds like a good plan to me as well. Seems like a non issue. You just have to move units and play I guess, like most RTS games.

oh really nice tips. thanks for you advice :foreveralone:
29 Sep 2016, 08:09 AM

Thank you for pro tips Captain Obvious :sibHyena:
29 Sep 2016, 09:00 AM
Strategist Badge

Playercard please
29 Sep 2016, 12:54 PM

Also ostheer infantry is very weak late game vs USF and the UKF, as they can be upgraded with two lmg's either double m1919 or bars for the US. An two brens or vickers for the UKF + one extra man, out numbering ostheer by fare late game. And ostheer only having one lmg and 4 men has no chance vs 5 men squads with double upgraded lmgs of USF or UKF. So the limit at least on lmgs should be one on squads. Since it is only ostheer basic infantry that cant be upgraded with more than one weapon.

including commander passives/abilities, main inf on these factions can have:
okw = 2x stgs (no lmgs but still) only volks
ukf = 2x brens/vickers/piats can be upgraded on any other infantry unit
usf = 2x m1919/Bars/bazookas can be upgraded on any other infantry unit
Soviets= 3x ppsh/ 2x ptrs only cons
ostheer= 1x mg42/2x g43 only grens

also, why should usf now have smoke on with the grande upgrade.. the reason as to why they got smoke grenades, was because they didn't have a morter to lay down cover vs early game hmgs... now they have. So why should they still get to keep smoke on them. It kinda crazy how much smoke USF gets on their units

Riflemen: smoke grenades
m20: smoke cover
scott: smoke cover
Sherman smoke cover
morter smoke barrage
pack how smoke barrage

and thats is not even counting in other smoke abilities in the commanders.

but the other factions gets smoke on(not counting commanders):

ostheerostheerOstheer: on the morter

okwokwOKW: gets it on the halftrack ,puma and blencover

britsbritsUKF: has it on the comet, AEC, churchill and cromwell and morterpit

sovietssovietsSoviets: on the morter
29 Sep 2016, 17:57 PM

Just tried it and it does work! Thank you so much
30 Sep 2016, 02:34 AM

Relic always pulls this crap. They gave us a bone by actually having a beta to test after screwing the player base up the *** for months with their advanced emplacements b******. And then they DO THE SAME THING AGAIN BY RUSHING IN A MORTAR BUFF FOR USF that was untested.

Relic is the ultimate troll developer.
30 Sep 2016, 17:57 PM

Many No Man's Sky players (or perhaps more accurately, buyers) would likely disagree.

I'm surprised I don't see more people using A-move on MG's, it's very useful. If the MG arrives at its destination without contact, it does not deploy, but it if it spots an enemy, it deploys to face them. This does mean the enemy to gets to close some way, but the MG will likely suppress them anyway. It's certainly better than having the same enemy come up on a deployed MG facing the wrong way.
30 Sep 2016, 19:46 PM

Imo... USF Mortar should be removed.... Pwerfer should be swapped with the Ostwind and Pgrens should be 5 man squads, so they can actually assault. (with a cost increase if need be, theyre still gonna get rekt by penals with a flamethrower :P)

Oh and while we're at it, allies restricted to 1 LMG per squad...
4 Oct 2016, 21:27 PM

?

Guys, I know it's Australian nature to shit post, but recon we can tone it down a tad?

Back on topic, I still dont understand why they gave the USF a mortar... It was one counter the Wer had against them

5 Oct 2016, 11:24 AM

USF never really needed a mortar. I don't even know why it was even implimented

maybe vs axis bunker.....but thats not a usual mortar.
5 Oct 2016, 11:42 AM

Ostheer is my favourite faction but currently they are helpless vs USF.

and still donno why that m20crew has bazooka:clap:
5 Oct 2016, 11:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Sep 2016, 19:46 PMCorsin
Pwerfer should be swapped with the Ostwind

Then you might as well remove the Ostwind completely. It's hardly used now, moving it to tier 4 would make it useless.
10 Oct 2016, 11:29 AM

USA having OP mortars and OP base infantry is pretty much what happened IRL, imho the disparity between the M1919 and the BAR should be compressed so M1919 is a tech free bonus with 10-20% more DPS as opposed to BAR.

Swapping mortar and .50 cal may also work.
10 Oct 2016, 11:37 AM

USA having OP mortars and OP base infantry is pretty much what happened IRL, imho the disparity between the M1919 and the BAR should be compressed so M1919 is a tech free bonus with 10-20% more DPS as opposed to BAR.

Swapping mortar and .50 cal may also work.

Not sure cause it would completly kill Kubel play while for Ostheer maybe it would be better for infantry but RIP 222 or 251.

Imagine opening: Rifles, Jeep, 50cal :hansGASM:
10 Oct 2016, 12:13 PM

Not sure cause it would completly kill Kubel play while for Ostheer maybe it would be better for infantry but RIP 222 or 251.

Imagine opening: Rifles, Jeep, 50cal :hansGASM:
I dont think it would kill 222 play, cus u can always flank mg. Same is for kubel. Also, 50 cal crew is a bit weak.
10 Oct 2016, 15:23 PM

Then you might as well remove the Ostwind completely. It's hardly used now, moving it to tier 4 would make it useless.

spotted the baddie!

I lost count on the hundreds of games I see ostwind spam being a game winner.

inb4 hurrr durr playercard because even jove and hans lost several times to this strat.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 93
unknown 12

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment