Login

russian armor

GGMod Tournament - GeneralsGentlemen Fundraiser

17 Sep 2016, 18:35 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Hey guys! I've made a video talking about what's going on in great detail.

But the TL;DR is, In order to raise funds for my trip to Canada and America (Australia is far yo) I will be doing a few cool things, one of which being running and live streaming a tournament for my newly announced redesign and rebalance Coh2 mod. Participants will be required to pay the $10 entry fee to compete.

Time: 25th/09 3pm GMT
GeneralsGentlemen Twitch

Format:

Single Elimination
Best of 3
1v1
500 Victory Points
Observer delay 5 minutes
Spawning Locations fixed
Player who is on top of the bracket will go Allies first
All games must be Allies vs Axis
Starting Location: Allies (1 or 2), Axis (3 or 4)
Faction selection in third place game will be decided by VP leader. Please screenshot VP Scores.

Map Pool: Crossroads, Faymonville Approach, Kholodny Summer, Angoville and Arnhem Checkpoint Any map rotation involving these maps can be played on if you and your opponent agree on it before starting the series. If you can not agree on a map rotation before starting the series, then rotate through them playing each map once in that order.
Prize Pool: to be announced later, will be determined by how many enter the tournament and how many donate to prize pool. 1st/2nd/3rd will receive 30/15/5 percent of entry funds.

Challonge page for full information

Sign up: Minimum of $10 USD required for sign up paid to this Paypal. Please include your username and wish to compete in the Coh2 tournament. Half of the entry fee will go to the prize pool for the players, the other half will go towards my trip.
After paying the entry fee, use the Google Form to Sign up so I have an easy reference of everyone competing and their information.

I will definitely be doing some more tournaments down the line for my mod, without the whole fund raiser thing getting involved with the prize pool. I originally wasn't going to launch the mod until it was more complete until I had the idea to do this tournament. I still have lots of bug fixes and things to tweak on the mod for the tournament.

I'm keen to see my mod in action!
Cheers
19 Sep 2016, 19:11 PM
Senior Caster Badge

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak