Login

russian armor

Drop Hackers...

• This thread is locked
14 Sep 2016, 05:07 AM

Look, I can't explain what happened because I didn't have a hand in it, and I don't know much about how coh2 runs. I didn't feel like we were out of the game at all, and none of us thought that the game was lost. I'm sorry that you're so extremely upset over an unfortunate drop of your teammates, but we had nothing to do with that. The game prior was tough, and we were getting pounded by indirect, at one point I had only a single infantry unit (aside from vehicles). Why didn't we hack then? Have you considered that maybe we don't hack at all and that it was just bad luck?
14 Sep 2016, 05:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 05:07 AMDeus Ex
Look, I can't explain what happened because I didn't have a hand in it, and I don't know much about how coh2 runs. I didn't feel like we were out of the game at all, and none of us thought that the game was lost. I'm sorry that you're so extremely upset over an unfortunate drop of your teammates, but we had nothing to do with that. The game prior was tough, and we were getting pounded by indirect, at one point I had only a single infantry unit (aside from vehicles). Why didn't we hack then? Have you considered that maybe we don't hack at all and that it was just bad luck?

The game you won wasnt close, we were messing around with an arti spam to test it.

The replay ive posted here, was totally different, you may not of felt it was close, but VP wise, resource wise, and squadwipe wise.... it was far from close, Dont get me wrong allies are OP its nothing to brag about, we were about to start spam shelling your base trucks with commander abilities, on top of having map control and the most squad wipes.

Regardless... the circumstances between the games were far different. Main difference being, we didnt hack 2 of you out of the first game when you started to win.

14 Sep 2016, 05:12 AM

This is literally a "he said, she said" argument. You need valid evidence to prove a point all you have going for you is that the timing is subject, nothing else. Your "evidence" about the talking means nothing. Again, this happens all the time in lelic games, get over it and move on or provide actualy hard evidence to support, what is now, a unsubstantiated claim.

Also, what are you try to achieve from this? Spreading the word about hacks or slandering names of some noobs who were in a game that your mates dropped out of??

14 Sep 2016, 05:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 05:12 AMNoShame
This is literally a "he said, she said" argument. You need valid evidence to prove a point all you have going for you is that the timing is subject, nothing else. Your "evidence" about the talking means nothing. Again, this happens all the time in lelic games, get over it and move on or provide actualy hard evidence to support, what is now, a unsubstantiated claim.

Also, what are you try to achieve from this? Spreading the word about hacks or slandering names of some noobs who were in a game that your mates dropped out of??

Watch the replay...

Or are you one of the 3 in question trying to bury this asap? because that doesn't look suspicious at all lol.... Bit like when 2 of them pretended to be gone also until called out.... #wonderwhy

Ive had over 2000 games on my account... this is the first ive called bullshit on. This isnt about slandering people... slander is when they are not guilty. This is about making a record. so when this is highlighted as a pattern, it can be established easily.
14 Sep 2016, 05:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 05:13 AMCorsin

Watch the replay...

Or are you one of the 3 in question trying to bury this asap? because that doesn't look suspicious at all lol.... Bit like when 2 of them pretended to be gone also until called out.... #wonderwhy

Ive had over 2000 games on my account... this is the first ive called bullshit on. This isnt about slandering people... slander is when they are not guilty. This is about making a record. so when this is highlighted as a pattern, it can be established easily.

OK, well I maintain our innocence. Feel free to keep this as a record, we will smash you again, for a third time.
14 Sep 2016, 05:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 05:25 AMDeus Ex

OK, well I maintain our innocence. Feel free to keep this as a record, we will smash you again, for a third time.

*2nd since this match you were the ones being smashed until you force dropped 2 of our team out.... DESPITE watching my friends stream of our side at the time lol....

Pathetic
14 Sep 2016, 05:37 AM

I Hope lelic wil do something about this bs. It's happening more and more frequently in these days
14 Sep 2016, 05:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2016, 05:30 AMCorsin

*2nd since this match you were the ones being smashed until you force dropped 2 of our team out.... DESPITE watching my friends stream of our side at the time lol....

Pathetic

I just rewatched the game, when your buddy dropped we had just killed the BOFOR and mortar and were about to make a big push. Yeah, we were totally about to lose :rolleyes: You're a scrub, we don't need hacks to beat you. I have played against the dudes on your team in other matches, funny, they can't seem to recall us hacking then.
14 Sep 2016, 05:43 AM

Okay, as an observer why don't you guys just take break from the keyboard. You know, just to cool off and not end up like keyboard warriors.
14 Sep 2016, 05:59 AM

Damned! Where is my popcorn when I need it!
14 Sep 2016, 06:29 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 16
Australia 31
Peru 8
unknown 5
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #