Login

russian armor

When War Paint Contributors will get their reward?

10 Sep 2016, 13:40 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

As has been said in blog: "War Paint Contributor is defined as anyone who has purchased any of the War Paint Skins in CoH2’s in-game store by or before Sunday, Sept. 4, 2016." - http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2016/08/31/war-paint-milestone-tracker

So, here is Sept. 10, 2016, and no news about time, when i (and all other Contributors) will get their rewards. Already was announced reward for Milestone 4 (CoH 2 battles between two someguys from Relic), but Contributors still don't get their faceplate, decal, skins, bulletins and commander portraits(?) for previous milestones.
Can somebody explain me the situation with Milestone rewarding?
10 Sep 2016, 13:52 PM

As far as I know no new information has been released, you know as much as anyone else.

Patience, Relic is not known for their lightening fast responses.
10 Sep 2016, 14:11 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Patience, Relic is not known for their lightening fast responses.

Yea, lightening fast responses is their only specialty. 2016 Roadmap :foreveralone:
10 Sep 2016, 15:09 PM

My guess is that this will be done when everything wraps up. There is no relation between the cut-off date for getting in with when whatever-it-is is issued. So there was no reason to expect anything on or after Sept. 5th. I would expect an announcement only after the final is done.
10 Sep 2016, 15:25 PM

Yea, lightening fast responses is their only specialty. 2016 Roadmap :foreveralone:

Is there any kind of road map? in April :foreveralone: they said they will reveal it in june :megusta:
10 Sep 2016, 22:06 PM

Is there any kind of road map? in April :foreveralone: they said they will reveal it in june :megusta:

They didn't state which year tho.

Anyhow, OP I suggest you calm down, Russian prices for skins and everything else software related are like 30% of what the rest of the world is paying so if someone is ripped off it's the others, not you specifically.
10 Sep 2016, 23:42 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Anyhow, OP I suggest you calm down, Russian prices for skins and everything else software related are like 30% of what the rest of the world is paying so if someone is ripped off it's the others, not you specifically.

It doesn't cancel my right to know, when Relic will give me things, promised for the Milestone donations. Doesn't matter, how much money i have spent. I have done it, like all other contributors. I just want to clear up the situation.

P.S. I am calm :)
11 Sep 2016, 09:12 AM

It doesn't cancel my right to know, when Relic will give me things, promised for the Milestone donations. Doesn't matter, how much money i have spent. I have done it, like all other contributors. I just want to clear up the situation.

P.S. I am calm :)

I didn't say that it "cancels your right to know", I am just saying that even if you are ripped off, you will not be as ripped off as much as the others because of the price difference. And besides, Relic are known slackers, they'll probably complete their promise, eventually.
15 Sep 2016, 04:56 AM
Patrion 310

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/242718/war-paint-championship-series/p2
Kyle_RE:
Hello War Paint Contributors!

So, unfortunately things have been put on hold for the time being regarding sending out the War Paint Milestone Rewards to War Paint Contributors. Things will pick back up again early October and I hope to have all rewards out to contributors by mid-October at the latest.

Progress Report
Skins - They are good to go, just need to be added to the live game
Faceplates - They are good to go, just need to be added to the live game
Bulletins - They are good to go, just need to be added to the live game
Decals - They are finished, still need to be integrated and tested before being added to the live game
T-Shirt Contest - Date still TBD but hoping to start it in October

Thanks for your patience everyone and I apologize for the delay.
15 Sep 2016, 09:32 AM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS