Login

russian armor

[1v1] Wehrmacht vs US Forces

23 Aug 2016, 06:36 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Mechanized Company vs Mobile Defense

Got wrecked very hard, any pointers would be welcome.
23 Aug 2016, 10:18 AM

will look at it
26 Aug 2016, 17:49 PM

fuuu this was really really bad game, one of worst I had the pleasure to watch in latest time.

Your build order was like - well maybe if I watch 2 pro games and mix their build it should do the trick

Your adaptability was the same

And so was the micro.

I´m not going to write all stuff you should have done, because you actually couldn´t win it even if you had micro like jesulin and spotting skills like OMGPOP

So lets beggin

Commaders : good choices I have to say, all are meta all are good, wow. Maybe changing assault support for armored assault would do the trick, stug e is really good replacement for mid game tank so you can get stugs and also tiger later on

Build order: really good build against USF except when he have mechanized co in his rooster or if youre horrible with mg micro - and both happened.

If he went doge armored car, then you have no counter to it until you manage to get 222, lacking grens means lacking faust and so it can roflstomp you - flanking mg, killing pios and getting cut off- meaning you get 222 late whitch happened btw

When you spot this commader in his rooster stick to 3 gren 1 mg combo so you dont get outplayed from beggining.

Also this build had one mistake, whi second pioneer so early? go 3 mgs then fast tech and then get second pio to build tier 2 in 1 go. You dont need second pio, this build is all about agressive mg play when they support each other while you try to zone him out.

Your mg micro - bad, first you go at point blank with hmg, then you set it up and then you reposition it once again even if enemy didnt flank mg and you could have pin him to ground from that distance, really stupid mistake

Also your mg play at 7:30 you could have target flanking squad and then kill them with pgrens, but you no you manage to reposition mg while even supressed squads manage to recover, really stupid

Mid game

Your 222s should flank units in heavy cover, they deal more dmg to squads in cover becuase they deal more dmg to clumped units, 222s were good BTW.

get double pak and stall fir tiger, you dont need puma and you dont have to get it, your only option was holding with paks and then creeeping forward, aslo you had to be more agressive with your 222s they could outfight 1-2 zooks.

Pgrens micro was good I have to say, maybe you should stick to pgrens and grens with 1 mg until you learn to commad mgs a bit more. Also being more agressive with your 222s and trying to counterbuild would help you

So thats it, you lost this game from early game and even if you tryied to get back mid game with 222s it was already too late becuase of stupid mistake

PS:I´m really sorry if I hurt you with this review, but this was baaaad, really really baaad. Sorry buddy ;)

Hector
27 Aug 2016, 03:15 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Thanks for bearing the pain Hector. That was the first game I played in almost a month, so I was pretty terrible.

A couple questions:

-The build order you suggest is MG-MG-MG-Tech-Pio-T2?
-When do you call in a Puma? Only to deal with Stuart/AEC/T-70?
-When you see Zook blob you go MG-PGren combo, yes?
-I'm considering whether to buy Mechanized Assault or Partisans. My SU commander roster consists of Guard Motor, Shock Rifle, and Lend Lease. Which one would you buy, and why?

Thanks for your input, I'm going to go work on my gameplay.
27 Aug 2016, 09:28 AM

yea getting mg mg mg battle phase 2 pio tier2 is much better

you call puma when you are falling behind and you think puma can counter his lights and then commad panzer seal the deal, its hovewer better with normal builds because you need grens to faust (you lack tiger after all)

well mg pgren combo is great against every usf commader because they lack counter to it, early game they have to go mortar => less squads on field, you can be more agressive and push and later on 444 counter m20 or quad and if he went stuart you can outplay him with 1 shreck squad and pak. rifles cannot outfight massed mg because you shut all flanks and using smoke will hurt his munnition and thust BARS => pgrens will rule,
just remember to reposition once he trow smoke

i would buy mechanized assault, this commader is great, 2 stugs e and 2 paks can get you more room to breath and then you can call in tiger, partisans are nice useful but you have best soviets commaders already in your rooster - guard motor for tier1 play and shock frontline for tier2 play
28 Aug 2016, 06:46 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Thanks for all of your advice!
28 Aug 2016, 07:20 AM

You´re welcome
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W