Login

russian armor

I can't bring myself to play this game

23 Aug 2016, 03:23 AM

Never heard of your problems raw. The problem must be with you or your computer.
25 Aug 2016, 08:59 AM

Absolutely offtopic but I am 99% sure you were the guy that lead me to this forum, raw.
You had a signature about 2-3 years ago about someone flaming you like a donkey about how your bullshit mortars are op and how that asshole behaviour was how you got to level 80(?).

Yeah... that guy was me :snfPeter:

You just reminded me because I knew your name somehow. You had a person with black hair as avatar back then, right?

If you knew how shocked I was when I once stumbled through the internet and then saw a quote of mine as a signature, holy balls.

Hahaha
raw
28 Aug 2016, 18:42 PM

Absolutely offtopic but I am 99% sure you were the guy that lead me to this forum, raw.
You had a signature about 2-3 years ago about someone flaming you like a donkey about how your bullshit mortars are op and how that asshole behaviour was how you got to level 80(?).

Yeah... that guy was me :snfPeter:

You just reminded me because I knew your name somehow. You had a person with black hair as avatar back then, right?

If you knew how shocked I was when I once stumbled through the internet and then saw a quote of mine as a signature, holy balls.

Hahaha

I am unsure if I should be honored or afraid now. In any case, I am very certain that I didn't say that mortars are OP but that they are retarded. noob-tubing made its game back into the game, but now it's even more RNG than before. Wasn't Relic trying to cull RNG from the game? All in all the game feels more RNG dependant than ever before.

Unit design needs to follow reproducibility/consistency and intuition guidelines. And then there needs to be some coolness factor tugged on, individual to each unit. You cannot balance alone by hitting the calculator key on your keyboard and going through the statistics of thousands of replays. If you make up nonsensical units, the game will remain nonsensical regardless of how much you tune the numbers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★