Login

russian armor

Ban Barton & Price For Harassing Shadowwada

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
18 Aug 2016, 14:49 PM

Permanently Banned
Stop talking nonsense you guys don't even know what harassment even mean --- if people harass to others it would be like (F$ck you) or (I gonna kill your) or (you are shit) those are harassments --- you guys don't even know what harassemnt mean ----- use google -> wikipedia -------> Harassment (/həˈræsmənt/ or /ˈhærəsmənt/) covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour which disturbs or upsets, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is behaviour which appears to be disturbing or threatening. Sexual harassment refers to persistent and unwanted sexual advances, typically in the workplace, where the consequences of refusing are potentially very disadvantageous to the victim.
18 Aug 2016, 15:00 PM

Maybe you should read the definition yourself before trying to sound smart by pointing at the wiki

It is commonly understood as behaviour which disturbs or upsets, and it is characteristically repetitive.

Your and bartons actions clearly upset Wada and are repetetive, as you see in your wiki quote.

But looking at your diarrhea of a text I don't even think I need to try to point it out to you, you are just here to cause even more drama and thrive on it, like the pathetic cunt hiding on the internet you are :D
18 Aug 2016, 15:05 PM

word salad

So, you've hurt someone and show zero contrition. Interesting look into your principles as a human being.
18 Aug 2016, 15:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 15:00 PMClay
Maybe you should read the definition yourself before trying to sound smart by pointing at the wiki

Your and bartons actions clearly upset Wada and are repetetive, as you see in your wiki quote.

Also; legal definition doesn't matter since wada isn't trying to lay criminal charges or anything here, he just wants some accountability.
18 Aug 2016, 15:14 PM

Permanently Banned
We Love wada -Spread the love - no hate
18 Aug 2016, 15:16 PM

Are you scared that you can get legit ban for your harassment :sibHyena: ?
18 Aug 2016, 15:24 PM

Permanently Banned
Why should I , I never typed nothing ingame - Relic can check logs
18 Aug 2016, 15:41 PM

Just my personal opinion, I would say take this up privately via steam with Price and Barton, as I have a feeling someone else might possibly be involved with the snipes and twitch accounts with your name. I've noticed in other streams similar things have happened without Price and Barton's involvement. If anyone is aware of the top 10 player Kim Jong Un, who changes his name frequently to other streamers who rage at him and is currently known as Procter Of LELIC 007, he may have just played along. He may not be connected to Twitch chat itself but there's always good trolls, neutral trolls, chaotic trolls and just plain a-holes on the internet who have no life. Barton, who I've known for a while and Price imho are just chaotic trolls who love what they do, as do I when I troll. I agree with Luvnest on needing thick skin to showcase yourself to the public eye. Lot of people don't understand how much worse it is for individuals streaming in even bigger communities, as a side note. I know some people on this forum would just love to see bans flying left and right without looking further into things.

There's always two sides to one coin.

I like waffles.
18 Aug 2016, 15:49 PM

Permanently Banned
I love being całość chaotic troll - thats my porpuse of my Life , anyway i back Home next 30 min from wiek do I gonna stream snipe hans. Long Life VonIvan
18 Aug 2016, 15:59 PM

Wada Its the perfect victim for these guys, this is exactly what they want. Just ignore or defeat them in the game.

hyped to see barton/sprice vs. wada this weekend!!!:hansGASM:
18 Aug 2016, 16:00 PM

History repeats itself...
18 Aug 2016, 16:05 PM

Glad this is front and center for any potential community members to see.
18 Aug 2016, 16:10 PM

18 Aug 2016, 16:46 PM
Benefactor 355

Di is 100% wada fault imo. Barton and Sprice are living coh legends, while wada appeared out of nowhere a year ago and instantly became a self proclaimed "prominent" person. Dear wada, you have a lot of milk to drink before you get on Barton's and Sprice's level. And dis arrogance and shit talk on da strim is like bending over naked in da middle of da street and wondering why people dis you. You had it coming for a long time. #MVGame
18 Aug 2016, 16:56 PM

some people prob misunderstood the meaning of stream sniping, and wada is best example, he does not want that but how he wants to avoid it? streaming makes it easier, and now at times where maybe 1% players are good, searching for ranked game i prefer to play vs wada than some random no name noob obviously, yesterday i've played vs vonivan, he's one of top players, at least games were good, he's not mad anyhow on this, he actually wanted it cuz he practise for tourney, and playing ranked vs noobs won't make him better.

So wada, if you enjoy bashing noobs all over again and claiming to be best US player ever then you must work harder for this title because i'm looking for some challenge from you in future :snfBarton:

Pretty much this, I would like to snipe wada to get match vs better player than waiting ages and geting noobs to play against.
18 Aug 2016, 17:06 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

+1 for perma banning Barton and Price from anything to do with CoH2. They ruin the community and never learn from past punishments. They keep doing what they do because they know they can always get off lightly imo.
18 Aug 2016, 17:08 PM

+1 for perma banning Barton and Price from anything to do with CoH2. They ruin the community and never learn from past punishments. They keep doing what they do because they know they can always get off lightly imo.

18 Aug 2016, 17:10 PM

Permanently Banned

I didn't know we ruined community i thought lelic self-destruct game because of balance and bugs -- and we bring more to community rather you did in entire life. Btw stop using those bots you pay sometimes to have extra viewers. And Hans find a job gl hf.
18 Aug 2016, 17:13 PM
Donator 11

I didn't know we ruined community i thought lelic self-destruct game because of balance and bugs -- and we bring more to community rather you did in entire life. Btw stop using those bots you pay sometimes to have extra viewers. And Hans find a job gl hf.

His job is STREAMER.
18 Aug 2016, 17:17 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

You guys did more to the community? Surely you jest? I almost spat out my tea after reading such rubbish you bug abusing twit.

PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 20
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %