Login

russian armor

Ban Barton & Price For Harassing Shadowwada

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
18 Aug 2016, 09:52 AM

If we allow these crimes to go unpunished

Crimes? What crimes? You think stream sniping and trolling are crimes, say that to GBH victims etc.

You need to get your priorities in order and grow up man, that precious ego of yours......
18 Aug 2016, 09:52 AM

Dude, why the hell do you leave games when the other guy starts talking crap? Wtf???
18 Aug 2016, 09:53 AM

Shame on the people responding "don't feed the troll". trolling is something completely different from harassing and bullying.
And I don't agree you can simply tell to someone harassed or bullied, -You are looking from it with your attitude. Nobody deserves to be harassed because of its personality on a twitch channel/game or wherever.
You don't like someone twitch channel or attitude, just don't go there, it exists absolutely 0 valid reason to harass someone. I think each of our respective country has laws upon harassment problems and feeling free to do it on internet because of the law limitation between countries is really pathetic.

In this case, who knows enough personally shadowwada to be sure he isn't going to do something really stupid with himself if this continues/isn't solved?

I have not a single clue about what happens between shadowwada and Barton/Sprice, but honestly I feel bad with the kind of responses provided here.
For sure this thread isn't a really good idea, we all know that from experience, but it also shows the level of distress the Author has.
18 Aug 2016, 10:00 AM

I think u just give them too much attention, thats all they want. I know this might be little annoying but stay strong and dont get ur joy of playing this game ruined by these 2 immature trolls.
18 Aug 2016, 10:03 AM

barton and price will hate me but here's the secret to beating them:

stop feeding the trolls

i hate you so much right now :hansRAGE:
18 Aug 2016, 10:06 AM

Permanently Banned

i hate you so much right now :hansRAGE:

just dont harrass me or enjoy another topic :romeoHairDay:
18 Aug 2016, 10:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 09:53 AMEsxile
Shame on the people responding "don't feed the troll". trolling is something completely different from harassing and bullying.
And I don't agree you can simply tell to someone harassed or bullied, -You are looking from it with your attitude. Nobody deserves to be harassed because of its personality on a twitch channel/game or wherever.
You don't like someone twitch channel or attitude, just don't go there, it exists absolutely 0 valid reason to harass someone. I think each of our respective country has laws upon harassment problems and feeling free to do it on internet because of the law limitation between countries is really pathetic.

In this case, who knows enough personally shadowwada to be sure he isn't going to do something really stupid with himself if this continues/isn't solved?

I have not a single clue about what happens between shadowwada and Barton/Sprice, but honestly I feel bad with the kind of responses provided here.
For sure this thread isn't a really good idea, we all know that from experience, but it also shows the level of distress the Author has.

What is your definition of trolling then ?

If you go public under the image of an overly competitive guy I think you should be prepared to meet people whose fun is to beat overly competitive guys over and over and who are prepared to use any weapon at their disposal.
18 Aug 2016, 10:36 AM

I know how email to Relic will look like, he will send his youtube vid "evidence" where like half of it is fake, and Relic will think it's true, they won't even give me a chance to explain/defend myself

I've given you chances. I unban you in my chat and you say something like "I like stalking you" or "I'm getting my 5 yr old brother to beat you up" If you were truly remorseful, you would have stopped a long time ago. As I said before, I wanted to end this peacefully but you squandered all those chances. Don't try to play the victim now.

18 Aug 2016, 10:39 AM

I've given you chances. I unban you in my chat and you say something like "I like stalking you" or "I'm getting my 5 yr old brother to beat you up" If you were truly remorseful, you would have stopped a long time ago. As I said before, I wanted to end this peacefully but you squandered all those chances. Don't try to play the victim now.

Wada, you just picked some random twitch users that includes my name in it and you think they are my smurfs :snfBarton:
18 Aug 2016, 10:48 AM

18 Aug 2016, 10:53 AM

Permanently Banned
pls just close this thread wada is embarrassing himself BibleThump
Phy
18 Aug 2016, 11:02 AM

Invade Poland. :snfBarton:

I wish Barton and Wada get matched in tournament :hansGASM:
18 Aug 2016, 11:11 AM

Permanently Banned
Ladies and Gentelmen , Brothers and Sisters , Reborn Admins who hate me Kappa, you guys forgeting about 1 important thing - this is COH2 , this is Relic and Relic don't care about that stuff, i know many people from twitch and 90% of people who going to shadowwada stream and wait until he gonna start raging --- i always receive like 10-20 request on steam -- snipe Wada pls. Wada biggest fault is nr.1 - PRO title on stream (PRO means player never lose). nr.2 ---- Stop raging and talking about all kind of stuff 30 min, be real. nr.3 --- stop rage quit all the time when you see other smurfs when we not even playing COH2, nr.4 --- you are like 30 year old guy --- if someone sniping you take the challenge or you want me to start call you a female. nr.5 Stop showing sings on twitch with your hands like you want to masturbate when you beating opponent. nr.6 We don't hate you wada but many people want you see raging all the time(Comedy Show). Nr.7 If Barton typing something on game chat just ignore it --- becuase he don't hate you , he love you because --- he trolling you with words. Imagine someone saying Hate You --- I you know barton --- means Love You. Nr.8 - Find some Dojo and do some Yoga session to reduce anger. Nr.9 - Become a troll. Nr.10 - Result conflicts with talking - with no intention of trying to like -- you said something wrong i gonna ban you - like became more peaceful person. Nr.11 Remember there is more like me or Barton Trolls outside there who gonna feed on your anger. Nr.12 Don't throw any objects in your room.
18 Aug 2016, 11:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 11:02 AMPhy
Invade Poland. :snfBarton:

I wish Barton and Wada get matched in tournament :hansGASM:

Maximum drama, lol
18 Aug 2016, 11:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 09:25 AMSwift
I think is it in agreement with the posts that say it's a two way issue.

Barton and Price will wind you up because you give the reaction they want, whether you can help it or not.

And we won't ban on this site unless the egregious behaviour becomes a problem here. Sorry, even if I sympathised enough to take action I wouldn't get it past senior staff.
Why, though? How come a community website is so staunchly opposed to disenfranchising people who are such toxic community members? What does coh2.org stand to gain from such a stance?

It blows my mind that a website would go "oh just ignore it" rather than take action. Why is ensuring that trolls remain unhindered so much more important to coh2.org than providing any sort of buffer for community members from harassment?
18 Aug 2016, 11:16 AM
Senior Caster Badge

If Gaddafi would join barton and sprice, wada would die on a brain anorysma :S

But wada man, don't let it get near you what barton and sprice do. A troll gotta troll and it won't make it better if you reply to them liek with that thread.

I like you bro, but take 2-3 days off, chill out, and then wait for it to settle down.If you don't get triggered, they lose the fun
18 Aug 2016, 11:23 AM
Patrion 14

that loop.... it's... perfect.
18 Aug 2016, 11:35 AM

This thread is here because Wada loses to every sniperino they do, and that's it. It would be different if he would win more than once or two times.
18 Aug 2016, 11:36 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 11:35 AMFrost
This thread is here because Wada loses to every sniperino they do, and that's it. It would be different if he would win more than once or two times.

That's not the point
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
unknown 2
unknown 47
United States 38
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias