Login

russian armor

Official Relic In-Game Twitch Application

• This thread is locked
17 Aug 2016, 22:15 PM
Donator 11

If you are interested in having your twitch stream featured in-game, Relic has created a sign-up post.

IN-GAME TWITCH FEED SIGN-UP

Guidelines for getting a Twitch channel approved to appear in-game are as follows:

• The channel offers positive content and engagement for the CoH2 community
  • Channel owner does not insult, rant, defame, slander community members, Relic, and/or Relic staff

17 Aug 2016, 22:30 PM

"Channel owner does not insult, rant, defame, slander community members, Relic, and/or Relic staff"

Well that leaves Relics twitch channel only doesn't it.
18 Aug 2016, 00:36 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Aug 2016, 22:30 PMLatch
"Channel owner does not insult, rant, defame, slander community members, Relic, and/or Relic staff"

Well that leaves Relics twitch channel only doesn't it.

There is a fine line between criticism and outright ranting on Relic but yeah how could a community like this one understand x)
18 Aug 2016, 11:57 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

best of luck peeps
18 Aug 2016, 14:26 PM

Good luck finding positive content in the CoH 2 Cancer community where the streamers are getting 'online bullied'.
18 Aug 2016, 15:19 PM

About 3 years too late. Even Tric was flaming CoH2 in last streams and he is recommended by Relic :D.
18 Aug 2016, 18:40 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

There is a fine line between criticism and outright ranting on Relic but yeah how could a community like this one understand x)

When was the last time relic actually responded to criticism?

Relic is known to flat out ignore or half listen to the community. so people rant and get frustrated.. Are you trolling or what?
18 Aug 2016, 19:41 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

When was the last time relic actually responded to criticism?

Relic is known to flat out ignore or half listen to the community. so people rant and get frustrated.. Are you trolling or what?

No I am not trolling this was a legit answer. I can tell you Relic is more updated on what is going on in the community than you think. Them not responding is an issue tough I don't deny that.

Still most of the community members failed to EVER give any useful advice or criticism and therfore can't tell the difference
18 Aug 2016, 20:12 PM

• The channel offers positive content and engagement for the CoH2 community
  • Channel owner does not insult, rant, defame, slander community members, Relic, and/or Relic staff

:guyokay:
18 Aug 2016, 21:49 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Dear COH2 streamers,

To appear on the COH2.ORG stream listings, you are no longer allowed to insult, rant, defame, or slander members of the coh2.org community, coh2.org, or the coh2.org staff. :D

:jk: paranoid much relics?
18 Aug 2016, 22:02 PM
Donator 11

Dear COH2 streamers,

To appear on the COH2.ORG stream listings, you are no longer allowed to insult, rant, defame, or slander members of the coh2.org community, coh2.org, or the coh2.org staff. :D

:jk: paranoid much relics?

Staff...fine
Community...no deal!
18 Aug 2016, 22:26 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

No I am not trolling this was a legit answer. I can tell you Relic is more updated on what is going on in the community than you think. Them not responding is an issue tough I don't deny that.

Still most of the community members failed to EVER give any useful advice or criticism and therfore can't tell the difference

you could write a 1,000 page novel on all the advice and criticism the community has given out to relic from balance, design, bugs, tournaments. whatever since the game has launched.

Not to mention all the private "advice and criticism"?

them being updated and choosing not to respond or act on anything...? How should the community react to that you think, since being upset about it is the wrong way to go based off your first post? :huh:
18 Aug 2016, 23:00 PM

lol

I think we found another relic shill.

Too bad the official forums don't have any traffic for you to moderate - I guess its why you're here criticizing the actual community.
18 Aug 2016, 23:12 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 23:00 PMGdot

lol

I think we found another relic shill.

Too bad the official forums don't have any traffic for you to moderate - I guess its why you're here criticizing the actual community.

I am in no way a Relic shill because I see the problems with not communicating that much and I am in no way glorifying anything they do.

18 Aug 2016, 23:15 PM
Benefactor 115

Lol, the free DLC is worth your soul? Plenty of modders managed to use Relic's own mod tools to fix some really nasty bugs. How many fixes did Relic implement? 0

Even when other people do the hard work Relic still aren't interested. What's the point, they clearly aren't interested in their players as long as we shut up and keep stumping up cash for their games.
18 Aug 2016, 23:20 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Lol, the free DLC is worth your soul? Plenty of modders managed to use Relic's own mod tools to fix some really nasty bugs. How many fixes the Relic implement? 0

Even when other people do the hard work Relic still aren't interested. What's the point, they clearly aren't interested in their players as long as we shut up and keep stumping up cash for their games.

I did never recieve free DLC from Relic.

Your point is invalid so damn much as a fair amount of changes in the last big patch were from miragefla's mod
18 Aug 2016, 23:21 PM

I am in no way a Relic shill because I see the problems with not communicating that much and I am in no way glorifying anything they do.

Then why is it so shocking that people are critical of them?

18 Aug 2016, 23:25 PM
Benefactor 115

I did never recieve free DLC from Relic.

Your point is invalid so damn much as a fair amount of changes in the last big patch were from miragefla's mod

They implemented balance changes but not actual bug fixes, read the post again and my point still stands.

The simple matter is that Relic's egos are so huge that they can not stand it when someone outside of the company can easily solve a technical problem with their game.

The usual excuses of they can't devote QA time start coming out, then Relic releases a patch where they still haven't worked out how to integrate builds comes out and old bugs show up out of the blue.

Then when people complain about the shit service they are getting, Relic stop talking because they don't like how people react to the shit patches they put out and the complete lack of communication form them.

At the end of the day if they want a more positive player the base they should really be more pro active in talking to the player base and stop having a strop when people get upset with Relic's sub par products.
18 Aug 2016, 23:28 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 23:21 PMGdot

Then why is it so shocking that people are critical of them?

I never said it was shocking for me did I? I know it can be frustrating when devs don't listen but if you look into the forums you see so mamy people being just outright mindless in throwing around shit.
If I would be a company I wouldn't listen to a bunch of squeaking shitheads.
18 Aug 2016, 23:32 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

They implemented balance changes but not actual bug fixes, read the post again and my point still stands.

The simple matter is that Relic's egos are so huge that they can not stand it when someone outside of the company can easily solve a technical problem with their game.

I have first hand experience of working with them and I found Relic to be a duplicitous and mendacious organisation.

Bug fixes are another thing. Yes they acted poorly there and I won't deny that.

Is it actually Relic or is it Relic being dependant in SEGA?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★