Login

russian armor

USF outclasses me in the early game

17 Aug 2016, 00:17 AM

I cannot do anything from the start because riflemen are so much better than stgless Volks. And then usf player gets LT with bar + some good stuff from tier2 like 50 cal that completely wrecks me.
17 Aug 2016, 01:39 AM

We would be able to aid you much easier if you provide a replay for our strategists to analyze.

Consider using garrisons to your advantage, and never engage in a fair fight. If that means either playing out on the wings and flanking, or playing more compact and consolidating your resources, then do so. An MG34, although fairly useless in actually killing troops, can stall Riflemen and prevent you from being overwhelmed; while the Luchs and Pupchen can deal with anything with the exception of a rushed Stuart.
17 Aug 2016, 01:46 AM

you and me both, i thought my MG34 can do something..it seem i was hoping on a wrong unit,
17 Aug 2016, 01:53 AM

Regarding the MG34, bear in mind it isn't a 42. Realistically you need two to even think about dealing any sort of meaningful damage, which makes sense given their price. They are not meant to do the same sorts of things, but that doesn't mean they don't have a role.
17 Aug 2016, 02:48 AM

Regarding the MG34, bear in mind it isn't a 42. Realistically you need two to even think about dealing any sort of meaningful damage, which makes sense given their price. They are not meant to do the same sorts of things, but that doesn't mean they don't have a role.

i know..but im realy on a MP bleed cause i've realy done making Stuka in the process..by the time my MG34 arrive they already have Stuart..n then im Building Reken n Another Sturm For AT

cause the 1st strum i already Upgrade with Minesweeper,

at that time the STuart just juking around my Poor Reken..i wish i can provide wiht the replay, but unfortunately i already gone in another Losing GAME as OKW! Losing Streak BABY!!
17 Aug 2016, 04:41 AM

Tips that I can say without watching a replay first:

Improve your skill with 2 units: the sturmpio and raketen. These 2 units are unlike any other in the game and make okw look OP when used right. A lot of information on this site on how to use them.

Build more sandbags.

Don't overextend yourself to hold onto fuel points or feel like all is lost if you lost the income temporarily. 1 fuel point gives you 7+ fuel a minute, while 2 standard points will give you 6+. Yes, fuel is important but munitions are equally important in the matchup. Of course you should try to hold your territory, but I see players all the time overstretching themselves when I harass their cutoffs. Stay within combined arms distance. Isolating okw units by harassing territory with a huge volume of usf infantry is the name of the game.

Don't necessarily get a kubel always. Their usefulness is good early game but they don't have longevity except for a limited amount on certain maps. Maps like minsk pocket or kharkov are bad maps for one because you have 1 or 2 escape routes when harassing territory. Advanced uses of the kubel can be for baiting a Stuart into a cloaked raketen.

Get your MG asap unless you're rushing a luchs.

If he goes LT, then get a Luchs and be hyper aggressive. If he goes captain, you should build a raketen and place a good mine immediately.

If your fuel income times well with the CP's needed for a KT, wait for that instead of T3 tanks. Change your tempo to not bleed manpower.

Recommended doctrine imo against USF is breakthrough. You'll match his infantry power and territory retainment. A good sturm officer wins games.
17 Aug 2016, 20:15 PM

i know..but im realy on a MP bleed cause i've realy done making Stuka in the process..by the time my MG34 arrive they already have Stuart..n then im Building Reken n Another Sturm For AT

cause the 1st strum i already Upgrade with Minesweeper,

at that time the STuart just juking around my Poor Reken..i wish i can provide wiht the replay, but unfortunately i already gone in another Losing GAME as OKW! Losing Streak BABY!!

Forget the Stuka.

If you're struggling against a Stuart, the Puma is the natural option there.
18 Aug 2016, 02:03 AM

Forget the Stuka.

If you're struggling against a Stuart, the Puma is the natural option there.

i build ostwind instead..cause i think it can counter 2 thing at once..Infantry n Stuart abit.
nvm Next time i post my replay
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 59
unknown 18
Germany 14
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L