Login

russian armor

EPIC GAME.

29 Nov 2012, 10:46 AM

Afaik Killian and Eristoff were kicked out of Drink for cheating(?) long ago, but still continue to use the clantag and call themselves "Drink Bros". That's also the reason why Kir and Scotch sign up as "Anti-Drink Bros" every 2v2 tourney. I think most of the community is actually aware of that though :P

I don't get why Hans is claiming that the DrinkBros were trashtalking though. The only guy trashtalking in that chatlog is NoLuckyStrike. Premature ggs and the like are really just a standard way to make fun of bad mannered players.
29 Nov 2012, 12:15 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2012, 10:46 AMArne
Afaik Killian and Eristoff were kicked out of Drink for cheating(?) long ago, but still continue to use the clantag and call themselves "Drink Bros". That's also the reason why Kir and Scotch sign up as "Anti-Drink Bros" every 2v2 tourney. I think most of the community is actually aware of that though :P

I don't get why Hans is claiming that the DrinkBros were trashtalking though. The only guy trashtalking in that chatlog is NoLuckyStrike. Premature ggs and the like are really just a standard way to make fun of bad mannered players.

Did you read the chat log at all?
29 Nov 2012, 13:26 PM

Did you read the chat log at all?

Did you? You open the game by calling them "gay" in team, and public chat. I'm not defending them in any way, they're cheaters. But you can't post a chat log in which you and your partner behave like children and then expect the community to go "OH YEAH THOSE STUPID DRINK BROS TRASH TALKING! LOL!"
29 Nov 2012, 13:58 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Did you? You open the game by calling them "gay" in team, and public chat. I'm not defending them in any way, they're cheaters. But you can't post a chat log in which you and your partner behave like children and then expect the community to go "OH YEAH THOSE STUPID DRINK BROS TRASH TALKING! LOL!"

gonna have to agree here you called them GAY... gonna be honest whatever happened afterwards well what you expect. yes there pretty sore losers and cheaters maybe even "assholes". problem is in that video I mostly saw you 2 being assholes, then there's the fact that you started it.

29 Nov 2012, 15:03 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

lol Wtf? All shevu said they were very close together and then I replied "sexually" as a joke between us no offence intended whatsoever. I didn't once call them gay or say anything to offend the drink bros in the all chat. Also let me correct you Morrissey'sQuiff. I opened the game with "Have fun" and not "gay" so we are clear. I also did not act like an 'asshole' WiFiDi thank you very much.

29 Nov 2012, 15:15 PM

Luckystrike called them gay read the chat hans....
29 Nov 2012, 15:16 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2012, 15:15 PMMVGame
Luckystrike called them gay read the chat hans....

I KNOW HE DID BUT I DIDN'T. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. Everyone is saying that I did 2 but I obviously didn't. All I said was "what like sexually XD?" in team chat as a laugh between me and Shevu. Anyone else with a sense of humor would have said the same thing it doesn't make them an asshole...

What makes someone an asshole is saying "TIME TO LEAVE" or "I hope you are broadcasting" during a game to try and humiliate their opponent.
29 Nov 2012, 15:23 PM

lol Wtf? All shevu said they were very close together

DERP DERP DERP
29 Nov 2012, 15:27 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2012, 15:23 PMMVGame

DERP DERP DERP

Dude f*cking read the post.
29 Nov 2012, 15:30 PM

"00:01:26 [All] SHEVUxNoLuckyStrike: its called gay"
29 Nov 2012, 15:36 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2012, 15:30 PMMVGame
"00:01:26 [All] SHEVUxNoLuckyStrike: its called gay"

I am not denying that he said it. I SAID I KNOW. Read the previous posts...
29 Nov 2012, 15:38 PM

I know u might not have said anything but your team started it.
29 Nov 2012, 15:40 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2012, 15:38 PMMVGame
I know u might not have said anything but your team started it.

Yes that is true but it is not fair to be called an asshole along with Shevu when I obviously had nothing to do with the flaming. That is all I am trying to get at...
29 Nov 2012, 15:43 PM

29 Nov 2012, 17:46 PM

lol Wtf? All shevu said they were very close together and then I replied "sexually" as a joke between us no offence intended whatsoever. I didn't once call them gay or say anything to offend the drink bros in the all chat. Also let me correct you Morrissey'sQuiff. I opened the game with "Have fun" and not "gay" so we are clear. I also did not act like an 'asshole' WiFiDi thank you very much.

Private joke or not, you still come across as a bit of a knob in this chat. That's all I'm saying. Saying "have fun" beforehand doesn't really change anything.

I'm sorry, my sense of humour is above gay jokes.
29 Nov 2012, 18:25 PM

Easy now gentlemen. Play nice.

Also, Hans. The original post could do without the chat-log. I see the need for "sticking it" in their faces, but it's only gonna turn into what you see above my post here.

29 Nov 2012, 22:16 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Private joke or not, you still come across as a bit of a knob in this chat. That's all I'm saying. Saying "have fun" beforehand doesn't really change anything.

I'm sorry, my sense of humour is above gay jokes.

Have you ever watched stand-up comedy? You might want to get off your high horse every now and then it could be healthy for you, you know.
29 Nov 2012, 22:17 PM

Search some Jobs or playing stop trash talking about nothing! and at least let hanz out of that stuff.

First of all this two people are hackin and talking shit to every team. Also I DIDNT TALKED ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GAY PEOPLE ARE BAD!!!!!! I JUST SAID THAT I HEARD THAT THE DRINK BROS ARE PRETTY CLOSE TO EACH OTHERS. THAN I SAID ITS CALLED GAY! Is there anything wrong with it? did i SAID they are fucking assfuckers wich should die? no i didnt. It was just a question maybe i wanted to join? do u know? No so just close this

edit
Also i still wrote in HAnz Chat that i didnt have anyproblems with gay people same in youtube comment.

Edit: Brjane (Freestyler) du bist der noob^^ :D

Also who still have some problems can come to me and we will talked about that on 2 eyes :D
29 Nov 2012, 22:36 PM

Also who still have some problems can come to me and we will talked about that on 2 eyes :D

what? you have no eyes?! Wow, you played pretty well then :-P
29 Nov 2012, 22:39 PM

damn :D im such a fuckin noooooooob
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment