Login

russian armor

[1v1]OKWvsBritsKholod

14 Aug 2016, 20:19 PM

Wow, this was gross. Mega brit arty cheese, well executed through the end of the match. Even was dug in behind his own lines to deal with light vehicles.

I was capping smoothly around the map, but next thing I know, theres a bofors on my fuel point, covering it and the VP and the rest of the map defended fairly well.

In hindsight, I guess I should've just sent all my troops bot, since he only had a trench there, but I wasn't thinking too clearly.

All advice welcome. Thanks for viewing!
17 Aug 2016, 21:44 PM

Would really love some feedback on this one. It's a very short match. Would just like some feed back on what I should've done instead of what I did. Was it by chance that the guy bofor'd up and that I should've been more prepared? Perhaps there was telltale signs I should've been more aware of?

Any advice at all is greatly appreciated.
20 Aug 2016, 16:42 PM

We are really sorry, but we lack manpower in latest time and sometimes we dont have time to look at replay or simply we forget. And what is even worse, sometimes patch occurs and we cannot watch replay after all.

I know one week was a long time for someone to watch it, but somehow it did not happen and now we´re stuck here with unreviewable replay.

Don´t worry, if I´m sure we can watch at another replay if you send us one, just don´t be shy, it sometimes happens ;)

Sorry

Hector
20 Aug 2016, 19:57 PM

Hector, all good my man. You know how I feel about you guys <444>3. No worries at all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★