Login

russian armor

Schwerer Flak Truck Balance ideas

PAGES (9)down
nee
16 Aug 2016, 15:52 PM

I can't seem to understand why there are people still bring up the Lt/Cpt/Major tech compare to OKW one or side-tech upgrade. You people are just lengthening the discussion for no particular reasons anymore. What's the point of that!? ‎
Becuase they have a vested interest in...well, playercards.

As for flak tier, give it same AA radius as Bofors? No one's complaining about that thing, and that thing comes earlier, cost less, and works much faster, and you can build more than one. Hell I'd take a Bofors over T4 any day if it wasn't for the fact that you HAVE to get T4 if you want to win the match under 2 hours.

I'd also think that part of the problem is that it's not affected (or as affected) by smoke, I've seen times where it continues to fire even when smoke seems to obstructed other units' vision. This might be due to the structure's large size- other structures like bunkers can be blocked by smoke, either from wrecks or smoke grenades.
Of course if not, then that does raise the question of why not just smoke the bugger and drive around?

As far as I'm concerned, the exact opposite (or identical) group of people are those that constantly say UKF emplacements are cancer: they know the word "free" will convince people to make the change.
16 Aug 2016, 15:56 PM

Damn! Aussie and Clocky, just get a room! 

All Clock want is some proofs from Aussie to back up his results. I haven't seen for once that Clock calls you a liar, AustralianMagic, he just want some proofs! So can you at least give him a video showing your testing? That would have solve this problem 9-reply earlier!

L2Read

"All I ask is that in future please don't lie, its toxic."

I don't need to post anything becasue I have a long story of posting screens and videos for prooving something and none of them was faked (tho many tried to say that but in the end they cried in a corner).

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2016, 15:52 PMnee
Becuase they have a vested interest in...well, playercards.

As for flak tier, give it same AA radius as Bofors? No one's complaining about that thing, and that thing comes earlier, cost less, and works much faster, and you can build more than one. Hell I'd take a Bofors over T4 any day if it wasn't for the fact that you HAVE to get T4 if you want to win the match under 2 hours.

Difference is that Bofos is a unit, needs population and upkeep.
16 Aug 2016, 15:58 PM

Writing the same thing again and again doesn't make it more true and all of this was already replied to.

Yes it is true and just because it was replied to doesn't mean its wrong seriously how is anything I wrote wrong.
16 Aug 2016, 16:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2016, 08:54 AMZyllen

Repeating this over and over doesn't make it any more true.

ffs what the hell are you talking about the Schwerer shoots down planes ridiculously fast and it has a very wide range so it does essentially cancel some doctrinal abilities and why didnt you respond to anything else in my post comparing the difference of power and cost of the Major to the Schwerer gun.
aaa
16 Aug 2016, 16:48 PM

best way is to separate unit unlock from area lock comletely. Now its just unfair
16 Aug 2016, 17:25 PM

I don't need to post anything becasue I have a long story of posting screens and videos for prooving something and none of them was faked (tho many tried to say that but in the end they cried in a corner).

My god your EGO.....Why should anybody take anyone on an internet forum at there word? And even if you do have a history of posting screens etc (as you say?) that does not give you a free pass.

For the 100th time you silly little boy, if you make a balance suggestion based on a "test" then post the replay proving your so called "results".That is the most BASIC rule of thumb for such experiments, how do you not understand this??????

So far you have not done so, therefore by no stretch of the imagination it is pretty clear to EVERYONE that you are lying, yes lying, telling untruths, and porky pies.

Again please feel free to post the proof and prove us wrong, I dare not hold my breath.........
16 Aug 2016, 17:35 PM

Damn! Aussie and Clocky, just get a room! 

All Clock want is some proofs from Aussie to back up his results. I haven't seen for once that Clock calls you a liar, AustralianMagic, he just want some proofs! So can you at least give him a video showing your testing? That would have solve this problem 9-reply earlier!

About the topic, it basically ends 30-reply earlier when most people agree that only thing needs to be look at is the Schwerer's AA capability! You guys are, AGAIN, lengthening the discussion with nothing new! If there isn't anything new then please, can a moderator close this topic!? ‎

He won't post it because he doesn't have it, he doesn't have it because he didn't do it. He lied because he appears to be an allied fan boy and for some reason he thought he could get away with it lying about a test on a balance forum?
16 Aug 2016, 19:11 PM

So... Instead of turing on game and spending 15mins for your own tests, you choose to stay whole day on the forum to argue.

It says much about your trolling level ;)
16 Aug 2016, 20:10 PM

So... Instead of turing on game and spending 15mins for your own tests, you choose to stay whole day on the forum to argue.

I swear I wasn't expecting the waves of stupid posts that this poll started but at least I learned from the reasonable people that the only real issue is the AA capabilities of the Schwerer gun.
16 Aug 2016, 21:03 PM

ffs what the hell are you talking about the Schwerer shoots down planes ridiculously fast and it has a very wide range so it does essentially cancel some doctrinal abilities and why didnt you respond to anything else in my post comparing the difference of power and cost of the Major to the Schwerer gun.

Nope it doesn't. still RNG based i give it that. but no it doesnt shoot down air planes ridiculously fast
16 Aug 2016, 21:05 PM

So you admit you lied then? :megusta:
16 Aug 2016, 21:22 PM

So you admit you lied then? :megusta:

Nope. I admit you are nothing more than forum troll who prefer to post over and over instead of trying something yourself.

Still, it's up to you to prove I lied.
16 Aug 2016, 21:27 PM

Nope. I admit you are nothing more than forum troll who prefer to post over and over instead of trying something yourself.

Still, it's up to you to prove I lied.

lol so you did lie, I knew I was right :D otherwise you would have posted replay and proved me wrong with delicious glee

Next question: Why did you lie about the results? Was it to enhance you allied fanboy persona?

16 Aug 2016, 21:36 PM

lol so you did lie, I knew I was right :D otherwise you would have posted replay and proved me wrong with delicious glee

Next question: Why did you lie about the results? Was it to enhance you allied fanboy persona?

Ok I would agree that his claim is less credible without the replay but your aggression and insults are way out of hand.
16 Aug 2016, 21:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2016, 21:03 PMZyllen

Nope it doesn't. still RNG based i give it that. but no it doesnt shoot down air planes ridiculously fast

It definitely does compared to other AA units that are not free and its telling to see how you still haven't responded to the other parts of my post about the comparison between the Major and the Schwerer gun.
16 Aug 2016, 21:49 PM

It definitely does compared to other AA units that are not free and its telling to see how you still haven't responded to the other parts of my post about the comparison between the Major and the Schwerer gun.

I dont give a shit about your arguments because they are not fucking relevant. I consider the aa truck to be fine most other people consider the aa truck to be fine and yes you lock down a sector but this also puts your most important tech building at risk.
16 Aug 2016, 21:53 PM

Ok I would agree that his claim is less credible without the replay but your aggression and insults are way out of hand.

His claim is not less credible, it is simply not credible. Anyone can state opinions but when you say that opinion is backed up with cold hard facts without showing proof you just look silly.

Aggression and insults? I have been nothing but cordial at all times, please show me where I was otherwise, I would genuinely like to know?
16 Aug 2016, 22:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2016, 01:11 AMaaa

2v4 hero surely knows better.
Surprisingly after you lose this truck you dont lose acces to anythung needed. Since 1 mediu,m is produced then you just wait for KT which can be supported by almost heavy com pant

I'm not even going to warrant a reply to you. Mods, can we please, for the love of Jah, get an ingore button?

If you actually read most of my past posts you would find it very hard to call me an allied fan boy, also I mostly play Axis.

I know bro, I'm directing this at the ones who ARE fanboys.

Lmao again, why don't you try to play the faction before you talk about it? You could open your own thread like 'Price increase needed for Axis on everything' instead of randomly flinging your feces.

Dont feed the trolls mate.

16 Aug 2016, 23:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2016, 21:49 PMZyllen

I dont give a shit about your arguments because they are not fucking relevant. I consider the aa truck to be fine most other people consider the aa truck to be fine and yes you lock down a sector but this also puts your most important tech building at risk.

How the hell are they not relevant, the Major and the Schwerer gun are both free things from the last teching path of the USF and OKW respectively so their comparison is completely relevant especially because they both cost 120 fuel and yet they have power differences and one of them requires no micro or munitions to use now I realize that it is attached to the tech structure but it is also a tough building with a lot of hp while the major is a fragile 3 man squad. Also some people have stated that they only said it was fine because they were worried more about the state of the OKW more than weather or not the Schwerer gun is over preforming and I can understand that and I do think OKW needs some buffs for example I think the P4 is overpriced (the wehrmacht one is as well) and I think Obers are overpriced and they cost too much population and I think ISGs need smoke rounds and I think heals should be cheaper and I think the tier 1 AA halftrack is overpriced and lastly the Raketenwerfer takes to long to aim and its rounds hit the ground more often than not but those issues are simply not what this thread is about.
16 Aug 2016, 23:08 PM

His claim is not less credible, it is simply not credible. Anyone can state opinions but when you say that opinion is backed up with cold hard facts without showing proof you just look silly.

Aggression and insults? I have been nothing but cordial at all times, please show me where I was otherwise, I would genuinely like to know?

Last time I checked liar is an insult, is it not anymore?
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight