Login

russian armor

Schwerer Flak Truck Balance ideas

PAGES (9)down
16 Aug 2016, 06:24 AM

So it's giving Allies a headache not to be able to use all that stuff with impunity. That doesn't mean it is unbalanced as such. Make a decision if and when you use a drop. Maybe occupy the Flak HK with a tank meanwhile? Or take it out, it is not indestructible. It can as well become a liability in the wrong place where your pios are repairing it more than doing anything else.

lul, but aside from funny arguments, do you have some intelligent ones?

Now about your idea of removing Lt/cpt/Major from teching, Australian and Katikof are right, that would actually become a boost and new strategies in some aspect of the USF gameplay, even more with the new mortar. And I'm only talking in its formal state and prices.

But if we are at removing factions things from teching because that's the only base on your defensive argumentation, how much do we price everything Ostheer get with teching cuz, LMG/pfaust/grenades unlock are actually as free as lt/cpt/Major and bring as much as powerlevel to Ostheer T1/T2 .
16 Aug 2016, 07:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2016, 06:24 AMEsxile

lul, but aside from funny arguments, do you have some intelligent ones?

Now about your idea of removing Lt/cpt/Major from teching, Australian and Katikof are right, that would actually become a boost and new strategies in some aspect of the USF gameplay, even more with the new mortar. And I'm only talking in its formal state and prices.

But if we are at removing factions things from teching because that's the only base on your defensive argumentation, how much do we price everything Ostheer get with teching cuz, LMG/pfaust/grenades unlock are actually as free as lt/cpt/Major and bring as much as powerlevel to Ostheer T1/T2 .

Nono, my dear boy you got confused. It is a bit more simple: The AA gun on PanzerHQ is free. I'm only saying so are the free squads for USF tech-up.

Since that is in your interest allegedly, lets do it, no more free Major, no more free AA gun :-) .

Sure there are more differences between factions, that may or may not have a justification. I don't mind if you wanna suggest a weapon rack research cost for OKW or Wehrmacht Schrecks, Lmgs or whatever. Will any unit be able to pick them up then? But this post is only asking for a one sided nerf.
16 Aug 2016, 08:54 AM

The major has a recon ability so this isnt just a non doc issue it is an issue about how the much the Schwerer gun controls the other player. Think about it the Schwerer is a gun that cancels doctrinal abilities

Repeating this over and over doesn't make it any more true.
16 Aug 2016, 09:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2016, 08:54 AMZyllen

Repeating this over and over doesn't make it any more true.

While it is true.
But because yiy are so axis biased I had to make a test.

Schwerer vs P47 attacking KT

Salvo:
I - 1 (plane) killed after first wave.
II - 1 killed after third wave.
III - none
IV - 1 killed after first wave.
V - 1 killed after first wave, 1 killed after second wave.
VI - 1 killed after second wave.
VII - 1 killed after second wave.
VIII - 2 killed after second wave

And this is just 1 Schwerer. Imagine 2v2 game with 2 Schwerer and 4 flak bases guns.

Now, let's take a look at Quad.

Quad vs JU loiter attacking IS2
Salvo:
I - 1 killed after second wave.
II - None killed (IS2 killed after second wave and Quad killed during third :foreveralone: )
III - 1 killed after third wave.
IV - None killed.
V - 1 killed after first wave.
VII - none killed.
VIII - 1 killed after second wave.

So, tell me one more time that Schwerer does nothing against planes and does not prevent frm using air abilities.

16 Aug 2016, 10:03 AM

While it is true.

Salvo:
III - none

And this is just 1 Schwerer. Imagine 2v2 game with 2 Schwerer and 4 flak bases guns.

Salvo:
II - None killed (IS2 killed after second wave and Quad killed during third :foreveralone: )
IV - None killed.
VII - none killed.

So, tell me one more time that Schwerer does nothing against planes and does not prevent frm using air abilities.

I thought most of the people here have already come to a conclusion that the only thing needs to change is the Schwerer's AA capability! Reduce either its strength or its range. End of story! I can't seem to understand why there are people still bring up the Lt/Cpt/Major tech compare to OKW one or side-tech upgrade. You people are just lengthening the discussion for no particular reasons anymore. What's the point of that!? ‎
16 Aug 2016, 10:09 AM

Nexy post will be about okw mine sweeper being op
16 Aug 2016, 10:31 AM

Nobody said it does nothing. Your buddy is suggesting it 'cancels abilities'. Depends on where the HQ is placed and the strike relative to that. Also this is assuming there are no other targets to shoot at for the Flak. Attack it with a Tank concurrently and test again. There are ways to deal with it.

If there was an option in the poll that doesn't simply suggest to nerf the faction further but actually adds balance, maybe there would be less backlash?
16 Aug 2016, 13:36 PM

While it is true.

Salvo:
III - none

Salvo:
IV - None killed.
VII - none killed.

While I commend your apparent effort at testing this, it is absolutely unequivocally useless without proof?! You don't even mention the map used, the area the P47 and Stuka strafes were called in on said map etc............

Are we supposed to just take your word for it?
16 Aug 2016, 13:40 PM

While I commend your apparent effort at testing this, it is absolutely unequivocally useless without proof?!

Are we supposed to just take your word for it?

If you don't trust me, do your own tests. Now, if you gonna say that you did, and your Quad killed every single plane, I will know it is not true, then I will post a video and you will hide in corner ;)

I have a long story of testing things, posting screens etc and I'm very reliable in that matter.
People who went on war with me that I'm faking photos or tests in the end ran away with lack or arguments.

My word is a proof.

2v2, Road of Kharkov, 1 Schwerer placed behind middle VP. Happy?
16 Aug 2016, 13:42 PM

My word is a proof.

No its not, it never has or will be. What a lovely world it would be if everyone was taken at their word.

If you are going to make factual statements about balance etc and want people to believe your results, then just post them? What is the problem here?

Would that not be the easy part after spending something like 30 - 60 mins doing the test?

16 Aug 2016, 13:48 PM

No its not, it never has or will be. What a lovely world it would be if everyone was taken at their word.

If you are going to make factual statements about balance etc and want people to believe your results, then just post them? What is the problem here?

Would that not be the easy part after spending something like 30 - 60 mins doing the test?

Then go on, and do it.

I done it numbers of times and I don't need to do it anymore to satisfy you.
16 Aug 2016, 13:51 PM

Then go on, and do it.

I done it numbers of times and I don't need to do it anymore to satisfy you.

But why would I do it? I have not made any statement on wanting to or already having done a test.

You apparently already have, you are the person making the "factual statements" on YOUR test?

Why don't you simply post the results? I just don't understand why you don't post it, if you did indeed do the tests as you said you did?

If you have not done the tests that is perfectly fine man, just dont make false statements on a balance threads backed up with a lie. It just spreads toxic waste.......
16 Aug 2016, 13:54 PM

But why would I do it? I have not made any statement on wanting to or already having done a test.

You apparently already have (lulz), you are the person making the "factual statements" on YOUR test?

Why don't you simply post the results? I just don't understand why you don't post it, if you did indeed do the tests as you said you did?

Why? Becasue I have made a statement and you are saying that maybe it's not true, so it's up to you to prove that I'm lying, not up to me to prove I'm syaing truth.

I did post the results. But I don't find making a video worth for such thread since everyone who plays the game know how Scherwer and Quad act versus planes.

Apparntly you don't know.
16 Aug 2016, 13:59 PM

Why? Becasue I have made a statement and you are saying that maybe it's not true, so it's up to you to prove that I'm lying, not up to me to prove I'm syaing truth.

I did post the results. But I don't find making a video worth for such thread since everyone who plays the game know how Scherwer and Quad act versus planes.

Apparntly you don't know.

What do you think this is a High Court Trial??

It would appear to me that you did not actually test this, that you simply made it all up to support your views. Otherwise you would post your results with proof, no question.

All I ask is that in future please don't lie, its toxic. Hell maybe now you can actually do the tests and have the proof, I hope you do it would look great!
16 Aug 2016, 14:01 PM

What do you think this is a High Court Trial??

It would appear to me that you did not actually test this, that you simply made it all up to support your views. Otherwise you would post your results

All I ask is that in future please don't lie, its toxic. Hell maybe now you can actually do the tests and have the proof, I hope you do it would look great!

Yes, becasue I work in court :megusta:

I posted results. It's your problem that you don't trust me and it's up to you to prove I'm wrong.

Now that you said I lie, I have to ask you for proof for that. You know, if you did your tests and figured out I lied, why didn't you post results as a proof for my lies? :foreveralone:
16 Aug 2016, 14:07 PM

Yes, becasue I work in court :megusta:

I posted results. It's your problem that you don't trust me and it's up to you to prove I'm wrong.

Now that you said I lie, I have to ask you for proof for that. You know, if you did your tests and figured out I lied, why didn't you post results as a proof for my lies? :foreveralone:

Its not that I don't trust you, its that your apparent results are totally useless without proof?

Do you not understand how experiments work?

Again let me just reiterate, if you are going to make "factual statements" about "test" you have done on a balance forum you need to post a replay with the proof. Otherwise your results are simply worthless and absolutely nobody can believe you......

As would appear to be the case in this instance. Stop trying to deflect and dodge with silly emojis
16 Aug 2016, 14:10 PM

Its not that I don't trust you, its that your apparent results are totally useless without proof?

Do you not understand how experiments work?

Again let me just reiterate, if you are going to make "factual statements" about "test" you have done on a balance forum you need to post a replay with the proof. Otherwise your results are simply worthless and absolutely nobody can believe you......

As would appear to be the case in this instance. Stop trying to deflect and dodge with silly emojis

You said I lied, so it means you did you own tests so why didnt you post video of them? :foreveralone:

That's it. Sorry but I don't have time to spare for trolls :thumb:
16 Aug 2016, 14:12 PM

You said I lied, so it means you did you own tests so why didnt you post video of them? :foreveralone:

That's it. Sorry but I don't have time to spare for trolls :thumb:

Why would that mean I did my own tests?

It would appear that you dont have proof to your test, or that you never did a test?

Word to the wise, have proof in future if you are going to make "factual" statements about tests on a balance forum, or else you will never be taken seriously.

You have made yourself look very silly and foolish today, try not to do so tomorrow.

All the best sir!
16 Aug 2016, 15:27 PM

Damn! Aussie and Clocky, just get a room! 

All Clock want is some proofs from Aussie to back up his results. I haven't seen for once that Clock calls you a liar, AustralianMagic, he just want some proofs! So can you at least give him a video showing your testing? That would have solve this problem 9-reply earlier!

About the topic, it basically ends 30-reply earlier when most people agree that only thing needs to be look at is the Schwerer's AA capability! You guys are, AGAIN, lengthening the discussion with nothing new! If there isn't anything new then please, can a moderator close this topic!? ‎
16 Aug 2016, 15:41 PM

Make the AA ability a side tech imo.

No faction should be able to make the enemys airforces obsolete just because they build a tech building.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 22
Germany 634

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak