Login

russian armor

[1v1] OKW vs Soviets Faymonville

12 Aug 2016, 06:52 AM

Hello! This was my 3rd match with OKW in 1v1 so don't really know any build orders and capping orders :P

Could somebody give me some advanced tips and tricks on how can I further improve my gameplay?

I've done some misclicks due to my hands shaking a bit, but aside from that what could'have I done?

Capping orders for maps and several build orders also accepted ^_^

Thanks for feedback! :)
12 Aug 2016, 09:43 AM

I can look at it
12 Aug 2016, 18:25 PM

Thanks very much :)
16 Aug 2016, 04:39 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Don't post replays where you win to replay reviews. This section is where you post replays so we can talk about your mistakes and how to improve them, that's hard to do when you annihilate your opponent and have double fuel the whole game, and never lose a squad.

Build orders for OKW are pretty simple, all of their units are pretty good. Standard is just straight 4x volks and tech. If it's an open map and you don't think your opponent will get a quick light vehicle replace second volk squad with a kubel. If it is building heavy you can get another sturmpio instead of one of the volks. As OKW you usually have a good amount of manpower in the mid-game to make up for any unit deficits you have, so you will get some call-in infantry or obers.

When teching you decide if you want to be aggressive or defensive. Defensive gets healing truck, aggressive gets mechanized. They are both good choices. The med truck gets you heals and unlocks mg34s faster, and you can get the ISG if the map is fairly small and centralized, like on Kholodny. Mechanized gets luchs and puma. Think about how successful with your aggression you've been and how well you've kept the enemy away from fuel to help you decide if you want a luchs or not. If they are clearly going for light tanks get a puma. If they are too far behind get a luchs and rape them. If they are brits and didn't go for a bofors get a puma first always, because 9/10 they will get an AEC. Kill it and get a luchs, proceed to baserape.

In the lategame you can do whatever you are comfortable with, all the tanks are decent. Feel it out. OKW is pretty adaptable, so you can make-do with anything alright.

If you want more help post here next time: https://www.coh2.org/forum/101/okw-strategies

16 Aug 2016, 06:26 AM

Thanks Tobis! The only thing I noticed after watching it 4 times, that I floated a lot of resources (but didn't feel the need to build something as I dominated). When I was in the match I thought that I had great micro and with every watching I noticed more and more idle squads throughout the whole match.

Thanks again!
Danyek :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 17

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak