Login

russian armor

Changes that I hope in the next few patches

10 Aug 2016, 13:31 PM

there is a similar thread but this one is more my hope for the direction of the game:
okw
1- rakketen range to 50 , at gun cover for rakketen , remove garrison
2- SP shreck cost to 60 , can have both sweeper and sherck
3- flack half truck buff like armor or set up time
4-jp4 camo fix and price reduced to 110 fu
5-mg34 less vet requirements to reach vet 2
6-smoke to isg
ost
1-tier 4 5 man squad upgrade to all unit (team weapon and infantry, no sniper) something like 300 mp 50 fu
2- panther moving accuracy to 0.75
3-p4 cost to 110-120 fu
4-ostwind performance fixed (some time full wipe some time all miss)
5-222 like the old one need mun to upgrade to 2 mm (like 60 mun)

usf
1-usf mortar aa to 82mm lvl but barrage much better than right now with good precision and fire rate
2-usf at gun toggle ap rounds 10 mun x round fired (same for m10 and m36)
3-scot and greyhound performance or role fix
4-pershing hp to 960 but less aoe on main gun

soviet
1-button now turret lock the tank
2-m42 now has passive double tap:the next round on the same target will always hit have 100% pen and deal 160 damage (work on if too)
3-kv1 and kv2 huge buff price and performance (hp pen rate of fire)
4-maxxim price to 250

brits
1-boforos art range to 50 but faster
2-17 pounder pop cap and price reduction
3-cromwell less rotation rate and speed same for comet
4-fix trenches : or free but all can use or cost to 100 mp but only usable to brits

120 mm,isg , and mortar pit aa range to 80 barrage range still the same (fix barrage of the mortar pit as the second mortar deal less damage)
point out by writing number and faction to respond
10 Aug 2016, 16:13 PM

You know you got a whole lot of demands here and not a great deal if justification for them. Nor do you offer any suggestions on how one might achieve these changes.

Just sayin'.

Pick one issue, flesh out your thoughts, and address these one at a time. Plenty of these have had significant debate on this site, but few have had strong solutions suggested given the volatility of this game's sense of balance.

You'd probably receive a whole lot more response than, well, crickets at best and flame wars at worst.
10 Aug 2016, 16:24 PM

You know you got a whole lot of demands here and not a great deal if justification for them. Nor do you offer any suggestions on how one might achieve these changes.

Just sayin'.

Pick one issue, flesh out your thoughts, and address these one at a time. Plenty of these have had significant debate on this site, but few have had strong solutions suggested given the volatility of this game's sense of balance.

You'd probably receive a whole lot more response than, well, crickets at best and flame wars at worst.
more then demands they are suggestion and I'm asking the community if I'm mad or if relic should implement this changes most of them are taken from very long discussion on this forum some are mine
To achieve it we just need relic to see this post and if the community Agrees we should be set
10 Aug 2016, 16:44 PM

Lol, 100 manpower for trench that can't be upgraded with hmg, medic or reinforce point for 60 munition, what next, british sniper price to 800 manpower?
10 Aug 2016, 16:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2016, 16:44 PMNEVEC
Lol, 100 manpower for trench that can't be upgraded with hmg, medic or reinforce point for 60 munition, what next, british sniper price to 800 manpower?
thats why I said free or that ,as they are bunker but with 4 face but are not upgradable
The anti Krupp and at gun force field must cost something 50 is too cheap
Free is the best option
10 Aug 2016, 18:05 PM

thats why I said free or that ,as they are bunker but with 4 face but are not upgradable
The anti Krupp and at gun force field must cost something 50 is too cheap
Free is the best option

4 face is for infantry section, hmg can face from 2 sides.

Some peoples are forgetting that ostheer and okw doctrinal trench is exactly the same as british besides it can be captured. British trench cost 50 mp because it can't be captured, it's also takes a lot of time to build. Don't touch something what isn't broken.
10 Aug 2016, 18:21 PM

what do you actually smoke?
10 Aug 2016, 18:26 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Raketens' range is already 50.
10 Aug 2016, 18:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2016, 18:05 PMNEVEC

4 face is for infantry section, hmg can face from 2 sides.

Some peoples are forgetting that ostheer and okw doctrinal trench is exactly the same as british besides it can be captured. British trench cost 50 mp because it can't be captured, it's also takes a lot of time to build. Don't touch something what isn't broken.
well is broken a trenche that can only be used by Brits seems strange just compare it to ost trenches that are doctrinal
I have no problem for them being free
10 Aug 2016, 19:07 PM

So, you want feedback?

I like the 5 man squad upgrade. It is needed. Also jp4 price reduction would be good but also dangerous as it is pretty damn good, performance wise - and I have no desire to see that changed.

Not feeling the Cromwell nor Comet mobility nerf. Their intention (to reduce crush, I assume) is good but there must be other ways of doing that rather than ruining the feel of the Brit tanks.

Don't like your Pershing idea. More HP vs aoe isn't a good trade. I feel like it's in a good place at the moment and so do the majority of coh2 org people, according to a recent poll.

Flak HT buff needed and so to the panther moving accuracy buff. All in all I'd say I'd get behind a third of your suggestions, indifferent about a third of them and disagree with another third.
10 Aug 2016, 19:23 PM

well is broken a trenche that can only be used by Brits seems strange just compare it to ost trenches that are doctrinal
I have no problem for them being free

Well you can suggest ost trench to cost 50 mp and be uncapturable. Anyway i destroy them .
10 Aug 2016, 19:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2016, 19:07 PMRappy
So, you want feedback?

I like the 5 man squad upgrade. It is needed. Also jp4 price reduction would be good but also dangerous as it is pretty damn good, performance wise - and I have no desire to see that changed.

Not feeling the Cromwell nor Comet mobility nerf. Their intention (to reduce crush, I assume) is good but there must be other ways of doing that rather than ruining the feel of the Brit tanks.

Don't like your Pershing idea. More HP vs aoe isn't a good trade. I feel like it's in a good place at the moment and so do the majority of coh2 org people, according to a recent poll.

Flak HT buff needed and so to the panther moving accuracy buff. All in all I'd say I'd get behind a third of your suggestions, indifferent about a third of them and disagree with another third.
well for cromwell would be rotaion rate to 34 same as sherman and speed to 6.7
pershing is to make it a bit more heavy tank like but not too much after all the ai department is already good for usf the aoe nerf is to make it less istan wipe and giving it more hp to fight pather fairly
11 Aug 2016, 01:10 AM

ost
1-tier 4 5 man squad upgrade to all unit (team weapon and infantry, no sniper) something like 300 mp 50 fu
2- panther moving accuracy to 0.75
3-p4 cost to 110-120 fu
4-ostwind performance fixed (some time full wipe some time all miss)
5-222 like the old one need mun to upgrade to 2 mm (like 60 mun)

A five-man upgrade adds balance issues without addressing the problem. The problem is that four-man squads and team weapons are easily one-shot in late-game. Moving AI DPS from tank main guns to tank MGs, giving artillery larger AOEs with less damage, increasing squad spacing, et cetera would be a better long-term solution instead of inflicting 5-man Panzergrenadiers on CoH2 and eventual threads for 5-man Fallschirmjagers, Infiltration Commandos and Sturmpioneers on this forum.

2 is sensible. A slight (5 fuel) price decrease might be alright for 3 but the Panzer IV would be far too efficient at 110 fuel.

usf
1-usf mortar aa to 82mm lvl but barrage much better than right now with good precision and fire rate
2-usf at gun toggle ap rounds 10 mun x round fired (same for m10 and m36)
3-scot and greyhound performance or role fix
4-pershing hp to 960 but less aoe on main gun

I can't really comment on any of these but I'd be interested in how you would implement 2.

soviet
1-button now turret lock the tank
2-m42 now has passive double tap:the next round on the same target will always hit have 100% pen and deal 160 damage (work on if too)
3-kv1 and kv2 huge buff price and performance (hp pen rate of fire)
4-maxxim price to 250

1 sounds good, 2 sounds OP, and 3 is extremely vague. I don't think 4 is really needed either.

brits
1-boforos art range to 50 but faster
2-17 pounder pop cap and price reduction
3-cromwell less rotation rate and speed same for comet
4-fix trenches : or free but all can use or cost to 100 mp but only usable to brits

I agree with 1 and 2. 3 is a little excessive. Reducing the rotation rate would be enough to reduce their crushing abilities, a speed nerf is unnecessary.

4 needs some consideration.

120 mm,isg , and mortar pit aa range to 80 barrage range still the same (fix barrage of the mortar pit as the second mortar deal less damage)

This would be a very nice change.
11 Aug 2016, 08:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2016, 01:10 AMSvanh

A five-man upgrade adds balance issues without addressing the problem. The problem is that four-man squads and team weapons are easily one-shot in late-game. Moving AI DPS from tank main guns to tank MGs, giving artillery larger AOEs with less damage, increasing squad spacing, et cetera would be a better long-term solution instead of inflicting 5-man Panzergrenadiers on CoH2 and eventual threads for 5-man Fallschirmjagers, Infiltration Commandos and Sturmpioneers on this forum.

2 is sensible. A slight (5 fuel) price decrease might be alright for 3 but the Panzer IV would be far too efficient at 110 fuel.

I can't really comment on any of these but I'd be interested in how you would implement 2.

1 sounds good, 2 sounds OP, and 3 is extremely vague. I don't think 4 is really needed either.

I agree with 1 and 2. 3 is a little excessive. Reducing the rotation rate would be enough to reduce their crushing abilities, a speed nerf is unnecessary.

4 needs some consideration.

This would be a very nice change.
thanks for the feed back
About the 5 man ost is to both fix random wipe (relic will never fix spacing , I think is too deep in the code) and to make pg a qqu unit viable and green to match other inf in the late game for team weapon is just a anti wipe buff
For p4 I meant between 110 and 120 ( 110<x<120 x=p4 price)
For the m42 is not so op it needs to be always same target and needs 2 shoot to pen
For kv1 something like ho to 1040 less scatter on main gun with less reload and price to 120 , kv2 idk maybe hp buff and pen buff
Well for the Cromwell right now it has 38 if we bring it to 32 (same as p4) there is no problem but if we bring it at 34(same as Sherman ) a 6,7 speed is needed

11 Aug 2016, 10:20 AM

hell with the mg34 they should remove it this unit is most useless unit in the game, if you need mg34 you actually need 2 of them and set them next to each other to work as a proper mg otherwise never buy it!
11 Aug 2016, 10:24 AM

hell with the mg34 they should remove it this unit is most useless unit in the game, if you need mg34 you actually need 2 of them and set them next to each other to work as a proper mg otherwise never buy it!
well it's cheap and at vet 2 it get supresion bonus from there it only gets better
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS