Login

russian armor

Invites for Relic tourney

• This thread is locked
PAGES (12)down
8 Aug 2016, 09:48 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Jesulin is in the list obv. Sib doesnt play 1v1 srsly in a while now.

A) my fault, b) Sib streamed and played last days. Momo not^^

But tbh i don't think it will be that great cup, like it was by ami!
8 Aug 2016, 09:56 AM

Permanently Banned
wtf no fahu or captain_frog, is this even a serious tournament???? x--d
8 Aug 2016, 11:04 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Did they announce Krebs as main tourney caster yet? Otherwise nodoby will watch it:hansWUT:

Yes they did. He is replacing me and Generals Gentlemen if we hit milestone 5
8 Aug 2016, 11:08 AM

Yes they did. He is replacing me and Generals Gentlemen if we hit milestone 5

:snfPeter:

Lucky us
8 Aug 2016, 11:12 AM
Donator 11

There are some neverhöörd-guys on the list.

I want to see Assbag and Cruzz in the tournament.
8 Aug 2016, 11:17 AM
Senior Caster Badge

sorry but who the fucks are the: 8,11,13,15,16 and 1,3,4,6 from waitlist in no specific order? At least they made it fair to put DevM in waitlist. Hope he cant come so atleast you will have a chance lol.

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Aug 2016, 16:02 PMFLTA

idk man never seen those names before.

You must not have been around during ESL. These are some of the top players from the ESL league that took place at the start of this year. Some of the ones you REAAAAALLLLY should know if you are an active community member are

8. Talisman - Probably the best newcomer on the scene from the tournament. Beat some of the top players and made it to most finals games.

11. Redwings - Seriously??? Who are you people? Redwings is an insane player in the NA brackets.

13. Momo4sho - He was one of the ESL casters and is a top player in CoH2. He did very well in ESL

1. Assbag - Finnish player, big in tournaments

3. Malboroman - (I think this is Walter??) Probably had the best ESL highlight of the whole series smashing Talisman with a whole army wipe from panzerwerfer :D Solid player

4. Miragefla - Well rounded player, he's been incredibly influential in the game balance and having changes to factions, units and mechanics.

8 Aug 2016, 12:23 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

You must not have been around during ESL. These are some of the top players from the ESL league that took place at the start of this year. Some of the ones you REAAAAALLLLY should know if you are an active community member are

8. Talisman - Probably the best newcomer on the scene from the tournament. Beat some of the top players and made it to most finals games.

11. Redwings - Seriously??? Who are you people? Redwings is an insane player in the NA brackets.

13. Momo4sho - He was one of the ESL casters and is a top player in CoH2. He did very well in ESL

1. Assbag - Finnish player, big in tournaments

3. Malboroman - (I think this is Walter??) Probably had the best ESL highlight of the whole series smashing Talisman with a whole army wipe from panzerwerfer :D Solid player

4. Miragefla - Well rounded player, he's been incredibly influential in the game balance and having changes to factions, units and mechanics.

I wonder more why people who doesnt play for months get invited like omgpop, talisman only plays overwatch, dusty still plays?, momo just told us he will not play coh2 in the next time. Devm is he even around in coh2?
This invite system is at least really stupid. This list of players dont have to play in the qualifying because they were good in any tournament months ago or did i missunderstand it. So they get a better chance at least to win the tournament.
8 Aug 2016, 12:32 PM

where is paula btw lol

now I know most people dislike him but he is still top 1 OKW (FOR NOW), whys he not even in waiting list?
8 Aug 2016, 12:36 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Don't expect something normal from Relic guys. You should now this allready :)

Relic is allways acting special ^^
8 Aug 2016, 13:15 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Don't expect something normal from Relic guys. You should now this allready :)

Relic is allways acting special ^^

It's nice of you that you call it "special" ;)
8 Aug 2016, 13:18 PM

Permanently Banned
But where vasa :(.
8 Aug 2016, 13:51 PM
Senior Editor Badge

3. Malboroman

It's actually Don'tKnow.

He did compete in a couple of the later ESL cups, reaching the Quarters in EU#10, EU#12 and qualified for the March Monthly where he 1:2 vs. Cruzz.
8 Aug 2016, 13:52 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

It's actually Don'tKnow.

He did compete in a couple of the later ESL cups, reaching the Quarters in EU#10, EU#12 and qualified for the March Monthly where he 1:2 vs. Cruzz.

yesterday he won vs shadowwada. He usa, shadowwada ost
8 Aug 2016, 13:53 PM
Senior Caster Badge

It's actually Don'tKnow.

Thank you, we did find out his usual alias during ESL but it eluded my memory. His match vs Talisman was truly awesome :D
8 Aug 2016, 14:13 PM

This tournament seems foolish. No qualifiers? No community involvement? No .ORG involvement? Invites seem more based on friendships rather than merit.
8 Aug 2016, 14:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2016, 14:13 PMGdot
This tournament seems foolish. No qualifiers? No community involvement? No .ORG involvement? Invites seem more based on friendships rather than merit.

August 14th: Qualifier Round 1
August 21st: Qualifier Round 2

The tournament will be run over a period of five weeks on Pacific Daylight Time. During this period, the top 8 competitors from each qualifier round will move on to face the 16 pre-seeded contestants from the ESL series in the main tournament which begins on August 28th, 2016.
9 Aug 2016, 01:39 AM

Just lol.

There IS a qualifiers. And all invites are simply based on points earned on the ESL series.

Actually, the last .ORG tourney had a much more friendhip based system of invites.

And what you talking about "no community involvement"? There was a community members who made a really awesome skinpacks. There was a community members who supported creators and bought that skins. All that prizefund was collected by community members and you are clearly dont know what you talking about at all.

9 Aug 2016, 02:49 AM

Except there are qualifiers?

The community is directly involved in essentially the same way it was in OCF.

Why should .org be involved in a Relic-run tourney?

Food for thought.
9 Aug 2016, 02:50 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

People who didn't participate in the entire process wouldn't know squat, its to be expected. Don't be too harsh on em.

And I will definitely be participating since im an invite
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment