Login

russian armor

[2v2] Double Wehr vs USF and Soviet

4 Aug 2016, 05:19 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Hey again, I know this is a double post but this was a fundamentally different issue, different map, etc.

Not sure what I should've done... could've got a 2nd MG early, and I could've bought a PaK40 earlier while we were cut off from our fuel and needed some AT, although everything ended up working out at that time.

Was I too aggressive on the opponent's cutoff? Should I have gone more to the middle and tried to hold the mid vp and the house to the bottom, then hit the cutoff? My friend and I, despite sitting right next to each other, had some communication issues. I didn't tell him I was flanking the captured MG42 in the house in the north so he bought a flamer upgrade for his halftrack (I don't know why he thought that was a good decision... I told him he should've used mortar smoke/built another mg/upgraded to flamer pio and got a 222 or a PaK instead).

Anyway, I didn't like the Soviet's build and I know that I could've beat him in a 1v1. He went for a ZSU from T3 then for an IS2 and used a blob of 3 flamer penals & 3 cons.

Help :l

4 Aug 2016, 07:38 AM

Don't go double Ostheer, it is suïcide.
4 Aug 2016, 17:19 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Don't go double Ostheer, it is suïcide.

Well, I tried going OKW and I'm just more comfortable playing Ostheer. More experience w/ them.
4 Aug 2016, 19:55 PM

Well, I tried going OKW and I'm just more comfortable playing Ostheer. More experience w/ them.

I see. Try the casters and some of the 2v2s they cast. There are some great games out there were Axis players totaly destroy alied 2v2 cheese. Also spam this thread in the shoutbox, it will get someone like hector in here!
8 Aug 2016, 18:34 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Someones working on this.

Do not panic
9 Aug 2016, 22:00 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Someones working on this.

Do not panic

:thumbsup: thnx
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10