Login

russian armor

(2) Ramusjevo

1 Aug 2016, 23:55 PM

Hi Guy`s and Girls , please give feedback on the map.

It has 12 points total to capture. 2 munition points, 2 fuel points and 8 low points.

Or 3 victory points and 5 low points.

you will fine the map here.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735764257

This map , I hope gives a feeling af swamps, marshland forest and rural Russian as it was in 1941-42, near Demjansk. Rumusjevo was the start of a 90 km corridor and a road build on logs called "Rollbahn" by the Germans, in to village of Damjansk where 90.000 Germans where trap inside the "Demjansk pocket". 6 Germans divisions surrounded by 21 Russian divisions.

8 Aug 2016, 03:21 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Here is the list of things that need addressed / changed for this map to be viable for competitive 1v1.

• Interactivty stage is missing areas for the overlay leading you to get stuck in the OOB area
  • Map entry points are to far from the edges of the map and have no impass editing to keep them from not following the intended path (you can walk the entirety of the map in the OOB area due to this)
  • Entire map is mud, which is not recommended
  • Entire map is visually not representative of mud, leading to issues with player understanding of terrain
  • Pathing along the town areas is very un-accomadating of light vehicle pathing and retreat paths.
  • Groves are not 100% understood visually leading to misinterpreted paths and encounter areas.
  • Splines are not visually optimized and therefore look harsh and unrealistic
  • There are next to zero splats used on the map, leading the map to feel very visually aggressive
  • OOB area needs updated to hide the map edge and the sky box edge
  • You have more than 2 water sources from what I can see, which needs to be reduced.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know.
8 Aug 2016, 03:24 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Also, could you submit to the submission forum forum please? Do not include the screen shots so we can avoid clutter. TY.
8 Aug 2016, 06:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2016, 03:21 AMTric
Here is the list of things that need addressed / changed for this map to be viable for competitive 1v1.
Thank You Tric for the reply and surgestion.

I will submit the map when I have change the map a bit.

• Interactivty stage is missing areas for the overlay leading you to get stuck in the OOB area
  • Map entry points are to far from the edges of the map and have no impass editing to keep them from not following the intended path (you can walk the entirety of the map in the OOB area due to this)
  • Entire map is mud, which is not recommended
  • Entire map is visually not representative of mud, leading to issues with player understanding of terrain
  • Pathing along the town areas is very un-accomadating of light vehicle pathing and retreat paths.
  • Groves are not 100% understood visually leading to misinterpreted paths and encounter areas.
  • Splines are not visually optimized and therefore look harsh and unrealistic
  • There are next to zero splats used on the map, leading the map to feel very visually aggressive
  • OOB area needs updated to hide the map edge and the sky box edge
  • You have more than 2 water sources from what I can see, which needs to be reduced.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★