Login

russian armor

T4 is better for Urban maps, and T3 is better for open maps?

29 Jul 2016, 08:33 AM

Reason I ask this, is every game I've consistently been picking T3, mainly for Stug's and last round (I was playing on La Gleize), I was playing a 4v4, my other 3 teammates sorta sucked but I couldn't really take on the allied armor horde because my stug's kept dying, my stug's kept getting stuck, and slowly rotating and just being sitting ducks while they rotated and attempted to reverse away, if there was any obstacle in their way, which there is plenty of on these urban maps. They don't really get side armor shots, it's usually they sit at an intersection and try to repel the oncoming armor horde as it drives into them and if there's any level of flanking on my 2/3 stugs, they die if they get stuck on anything, even themselves.

I feel the panther with it's turret, might be better suited for urban maps, I probably should check the rotation rate, but without vet, the Stug's really aren't that maneuverable and agile compared to the more quick footed panther. This isn't really an issue on maps with big open stretches of terrain.

I don't really feel outplayed that game, since I did get by far the most damage, best KD ratio and most caps, but I think picking T3 over T4 was my downfall.

For that matter, the Tiger I called in performed wonderfully in that it's turret could quickly engage targets on it's flanks and managed to keep it alive during the entire round, got it to vet 2, even while we were getting base raped.

Not to mention, I feel the Panzerwerfer and Brummbar are also better urban weapons than the other tanks in T4 as well.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★