Login

russian armor

T70 moving accuracy

25 Jul 2016, 18:10 PM

I just don't like how the T-70, Stuart, AEC have value in late game, whereas Luchs becomes kinda useless at one point.
25 Jul 2016, 18:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2016, 18:10 PMDomine
I just don't like how the T-70, Stuart, AEC have value in late game, whereas Luchs becomes kinda useless at one point.

Well luchs can cloak and spot for you, it still is a potent wiper late game. If it reaches vet 5, it is just absurd. It is the general problem with all light vehicles, including 222 with its vet 2 maphack sight. THey are just too potent.
25 Jul 2016, 19:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2016, 18:10 PMDomine

I'm 100% sure that very mobile, 400hp, stealth having and accurate enough to wipe squads in 2 bursts unit is useless late game.

You're insane.
25 Jul 2016, 19:06 PM

T70 is useless, even when standing still they miss more than 50% of the shots, can die to pretty much everything and is super expensive.

Now that T34s don't completely sucks ass I rather rush T4 and get some real tanks.
25 Jul 2016, 19:12 PM

Just an example of how awful the T70 is when you really need it.

https://youtu.be/AqYoe-6-znA?t=12m48s

If you are getting wiped on retreat by t70s you REALLY need to revise your play style.
25 Jul 2016, 19:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2016, 19:06 PMzerocoh
T70 is useless, even when standing still they miss more than 50% of the shots, can die to pretty much everything and is super expensive.

Now that T34s don't completely sucks ass I rather rush T4 and get some real tanks.

T70 useless? Not sure if you are serious, T70 cost the same fuel wise as Luchs and AEC (inc teching) and is far cheaper MP wise (200MP).

Also almost every Soviet player in tournament settings and automatch rushes a T70..
25 Jul 2016, 19:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2016, 19:12 PMzerocoh

If you are getting wiped on retreat by t70s you REALLY need to revise your play style.

T70 is the best vehicle ingame for finishing off retreating units.
25 Jul 2016, 19:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2016, 19:12 PMzerocoh

This is just an example of very bad rng on the part of t70. The same goes for the pak at the end that hit the building instead of finishing the t70 but I dont hear anyone saying the pak40 is bad.
25 Jul 2016, 19:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2016, 19:35 PMKatitof

THE IRONY

TOO STRONK!

What irony? Do you know what irony means?

It's obvious that you do not play the game often, because you'd notice that

T-70 can stay relevant because it's the fastest, has self repair that removes engine damage and has very long range, and it can chase squads down. It also kills the luchs.

AEC has treadbreaker and can generally kill other lights and bug mediums.

Stuart can beat every other light vehicle in game, even Puma, because of it's ability, and has an ability that 100% engine crits any tank.

If you would play the game you'd notice why Luchs camo isn't used very often, because it becomes slower than INFANTRY when it cloaks, it also has a detection radius of 20. It cannot chase squads down and needs to go point blank to wipe squads in two bursts as you say. If the Luchs encounters any armour, be it light or medium, it is dead, because it's also slow.

But if you don't believe me, why don't we play? I obviously don't know what I'm talking about, I was just rank 99 with OKW before patch hit. Why don't you play a round against me and show me what you can do with Luchs?
25 Jul 2016, 20:15 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Tried to clean up the thread. If you want to talk about other units open a new thread.

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2016, 19:43 PMDomine
snip

-T70 having great long range? I guess you are talking about vision. Killing a P2 with a T70 requires an enormous amount of effort and specially time. Who the hells sits both vehicles slugging each other out.

-AEC is mostly a more AI oriented PUMA. Treadbreaker is still kinda buggy but great if it works.

-Stuart gives up AI potential for those powerful abilities (both of them are insane against heavies on the late game)

--T70:
Speed (max) 6.9
Acceleration 2.6
Deceleration 4.9
Rotation rate 40
--Luch:
Speed (max) 6.7
Acceleration 2.7
Deceleration 4.9
Rotation rate 44
--Stuart:
Speed (max) 7
Acceleration 2.3
Deceleration 4.5
Rotation rate 40

-Cautious movement is meant to be used as an escape tool (unless you are vet 3 and you can pseudo use it to scout). On the same way you abuse phaseshift, you toggle it to lose aggro/tracking.
25 Jul 2016, 20:26 PM

Why exactly are you telling people to open another thread if you wanna talk about other units then talk about other units?
25 Jul 2016, 20:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2016, 20:26 PMDomine
Why exactly are you telling people to open another thread if you wanna talk about other units then talk about other units?

What you did previously is fine if you are comparing T70 role/performance/stats to other units.

To make the point more clear, if you think there's an issue with the P2, just make a thread bout it specifically.
25 Jul 2016, 21:09 PM

Tried to clean up the thread. If you want to talk about other units open a new thread.

-T70 having great long range? I guess you are talking about vision. Killing a P2 with a T70 requires an enormous amount of effort and specially time. Who the hells sits both vehicles slugging each other out.

-AEC is mostly a more AI oriented PUMA. Treadbreaker is still kinda buggy but great if it works.

-Stuart gives up AI potential for those powerful abilities (both of them are insane against heavies on the late game)

--T70:
Speed (max) 6.9
Acceleration 2.6
Deceleration 4.9
Rotation rate 40
--Luch:
Speed (max) 6.7
Acceleration 2.7
Deceleration 4.9
Rotation rate 44
--Stuart:
Speed (max) 7
Acceleration 2.3
Deceleration 4.5
Rotation rate 40

-Cautious movement is meant to be used as an escape tool (unless you are vet 3 and you can pseudo use it to scout). On the same way you abuse phaseshift, you toggle it to lose aggro/tracking.

Started playing (abusing) usf, I am suprised of the ai capablities of the stuart every single game. Its my favourite vehicle tbh
25 Jul 2016, 21:15 PM

stuart is pretty good if you shoot while stationary. Same as the Puma, it can kill lots of infantry if you micro it well.

I think all the light vehicles are OK (except for the ridiculous M3A1 and the Jeep)
25 Jul 2016, 21:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2016, 19:05 PMKatitof

I'm 100% sure that very mobile, 400hp, stealth having and accurate enough to wipe squads in 2 bursts unit is useless late game.

You're insane.

I for once agree with you lol.
25 Jul 2016, 21:20 PM

I'm just gonna say this quick since my last post (which was reveling at the stupidity of the first two posts) was removed, I'm gonna say something on-topic:

The T-70 is a little shit-eating wipe machine that kills everything walking with two feet.

However, once your opponent gets a real tank, consider that cute little midget obsolete. It will then serve as nothing more as a recon tool and maybe a harassment tool in one of the off-points (even then if it stays too long, it'll most likely get killed by the tank responding to the T70 threat).

Whereas the other light tanks have their uses late game, like the stuart's very useful abilities, and luch's survivability + good veterancy, the t70 is just too flimsy to survive more than (TWO!) shots from most anti tank.

the only thing that needs some changes is the valentine. that thing is pure ****.
28 Jul 2016, 15:20 PM

every army has their strengths and weaknesses, so does ost (well, ost has no strenghts atm, but this is for another discussion)

mg42 is in really good spot, if you get 2 of them you rekt enemy.

Also sniper is still potent.

444 hardounters t70 , AEC and any other allied light vehicle except stuart only, meanwhile costing only 30 fuel together.

flamenhalftrack is great

stug e and tiger is in great spot,

Puma is really strong too, not counting commad panzer 4

ostheer tier4 is in great spot ATM

Only thing they are falling behind is medium tank and main line infantry
28 Jul 2016, 15:28 PM
Donator 11

Well, i mostly play 2v2 and av lot of Ost units, suffer against the increased amount of indirect fire and AT IMO.
And sorry, neither tiger nor ostheer t4 is in a "great" spot. Furthermore, ost lacks repairs and offensive infantry making it a pain in the ass
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★